The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jackson "would totally win the diaper dash", and look at that, 3 years later they are saying the exact same thing about Oliver. They are so obsessed with winning it's pathetic. I really don't understand their obsession with it as I assume they have never been winners at anything themselves. And it's sad to say, but I feel Jackson will end up the same way with way they are just turning him into a mini version of themselves. And the way they are already ruining Oliver he will probably end of the same.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I am catching up with the book club vid, so sorry if any of this has already been discussed but they seriously stopped and picked up Jersey Mike's for dinner after leaving Publix, instead of just grabbing stuff at the store? She really has no idea how to cook unless it comes from a box, and even then she really can't. And here they are still filming inside Publix even though they've said the store isn't keen on it. Rules are for everybody else I guess.

And I love how she filmed while Tim and Jackson put all the groceries away. She even had to show the lemon pig progress. Any excuse not to do any work of any kind.

She hates Sundays because there's so much to do and she can't relax. So Mondays are her Sundays. That's because that's when the nanny comes. She's so bleeping useless.

Reactions: 25
Tim didn't go to Megacon this year? We haven't seen a vlog and there aren't any stan pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was curious about Jackson’s mobility at Oliver’s age.

Here is Jackson at exactly 10 months.

Starting at 1:49
He picks his nose, pulls himself up and crawls well.
Had the DCL cruises been sailing he could have legitimately competed.

Poor “container baby” Oliver won’t have these skill sets (hopefully not the nose picking) for several months. 😟

I am so glad that the water spurt didn’t hit him directly in his face at the Toy Story Splash Pad.
He literally would have been a sitting duck unable to move.
And Jenn in this video. It’s hard to believe she’s the same person.

Reactions: 7
I'm feeling useless being unable to walk without crutches, doing PT now every day, and in an agonizing amount of pain. At least the pain is no longer 24/7.

I still managed to cook dinner. Kid and husband helped because it's hard when you have crutches and can't walk without them!

At least I'm not as useless as Jenn!

I bet Da Baby is very hungry if they are feeding him like he's new to solids. What the duck is wrong with them? Is this child abuse, giving your baby malnutrition?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Tim didn't go to Megacon this year? We haven't seen a vlog and there aren't any stan pics.
I’m almost certain he didn’t. Not sure about his where abouts on Thursday but on Friday he was with Dick all day and Saturday they filmed most of the home vlog with no mention of Megacon at all.
---
Disney vloggers cannot eat healthy. I will die on this hill.
Tim a could eat healthy at the parks, he just doesn’t want to. He could just go and showcase a few things or choose healthier options even at a food festival but he would rather shove desserts down his throat. Him and Dick ordered 5 or 6 desserts and they did share them but there is no need to order that many.
TTT core audience isn’t tuning in for genuine theme park food reviews, they tune in because they want to see Tim and/or Jenn. And anyone who may want an actual food review is going to tune out rather quickly. The dining plan video has 200k + views and I bet 150k of those viewers stopped watching when it became apparent it was a home movie and not actual tips on how to use the dining plan.

This was my long winded way of saying the theme park vloggers could eat healthy but they just use their job as theme park vloggers as an excuse to over indulge.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So Jackson "would totally win the diaper dash", and look at that, 3 years later they are saying the exact same thing about Oliver. They are so obsessed with winning it's pathetic. I really don't understand their obsession with it as I assume they have never been winners at anything themselves. And it's sad to say, but I feel Jackson will end up the same way with way they are just turning him into a mini version of themselves. And the way they are already ruining Oliver he will probably end of the same.
Maybe Tim should dress as a baby and enter, that's the only way they'd ever win.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I tried to go back to those videos to see if she mentioned it and found this one.. So they were trying for another baby at the beginning of 2021.. Didn't she cry on a video at the beginning of 2022 because she wasn't pregnant after trying for a month or two in 2022 when she said she wanted a baby as her New Years resolution? Surprised she didn't milk it and be like you guys we've been trying for over a yearrr.. Be sad for us. She must have forgot to stop taking the birth control again.
Makes a lot of sense, huh? Living in chaos and yet you want to increase the chaos. Solve the chaos and then maybe try. But no, they didn’t.

Reactions: 7
I was curious about Jackson’s mobility at Oliver’s age.

Here is Jackson at exactly 10 months.

Starting at 1:49
He picks his nose, pulls himself up and crawls well.
Had the DCL cruises been sailing he could have legitimately competed.

Poor “container baby” Oliver won’t have these skill sets (hopefully not the nose picking) for several months. 😟

I am so glad that the water spurt didn’t hit him directly in his face at the Toy Story Splash Pad.
He literally would have been a sitting duck unable to move.
I notice her using the phrase “the baby” repeatedly hasn’t changed
---
Maybe Tim should dress as a baby and enter, that's the only way they'd ever win.
He doesn’t have to pretend dress, he’s a very immature person when it comes to these goals, he sets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
On the last voog, didn't Jen say she needed to tell Jackson that they couldn't get married to each other? But now she's in Target and she says she needs to buy Jackson flowers for his wedding? I guess they are pussies and can never say no to him.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.