Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Amanduh's fiance likes his pink tight shorts. Ginn will probably convince Dim to buy some pink shorts soon.
View attachment 2743185

They had that square of fried cheese (Ginn wanted to get another one of those before they'd even finished that one), garlic cheesy bread, two slices each plus some of Amanduh's pizza, a cheesecake and a cannoli and a pasta salad. I would consider this a light lunch for them! They must have been starving again by the time they got back to Fort Pampers and Da Baby. Ginn said she hadn't had pizza in so long and really "needed this". Okay.
---

I like how "glowing" is what they always use to describe her.
View attachment 2743189
Those earrings, don’t think I’ve ever seen those before. Could be taken for crosses.

Reactions: 3

quietcandy

VIP Member
My DH is from Staten Island and Brother's Pizzeria was his go-to.

John & John's is not bad. But if we're in that area, SoDough Square (while Detroit-style) is the one we choose. It's on Michigan too (same as John & John's). SO SO good.

There's lots of good pizza places in Florida (including in Orlando). You just need to look for them, including off-the-beaten-path joints.
I've been really wanting to try SoDough Square, I just never get into that area. I LOVE Detroit style pizza. We've found a ton of awesome pizza places all around us, and one really authentic NY style place. The thing I can't really find around Orlando is authentic Mexican food. There's tons of okay places, but so few actual authentic Mexican restaurants. You wouldn't think of it, but we had so many great Mexican restaurants back in SE WI that THAT'S what I crave most whenever I head back to my home state, because I can't find anything quite as good here.

Reactions: 3
FL residents does the state have an early intervention program for at risk or developmentally delayed kids? I want to say my state has one for pre-k kids around J$ age. Wondering if ya'll have something early and Sloberella and Dim might be saying that he's in kindergarten when he's really in one of those programs.

Reactions: 2