Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
TLDR: Sloberella slobs it up on the high seas.

Longer Version: Sloberella continues to fail at updating every day in January but makes sure she updates on Monday because she is petty as hell about that podcast. We are treated to a few stupid home voogs one which involved them getting their pride and joy interested in gambling by buying a ridiculous amount of scratch offs and losing-go figure. The bad parenting continues with a new cruise series where the only thing they have done is fill up Jenn's piehole and narrowly avoid a catastrophe with their youngest on the splash pad. It also seems like we have finally gotten to the point where the spandex in Lilly P has given out or Sloberella no longer cares when it comes to cruise wear.

Gif Recap:

Sloberella getting all glammed up
giphy.gif

Dim dealing with three kids
giphy.gif

OG Buddy
giphy.gif

The DCL Staff

giphy.gif

---
I noticed in this latest voog - we saw the huge breakfast, but then for lunch we got Tim's exploration of all the available options, then cut to Jenn and Jackson in the elevator - not showing us what everyone got to eat.
Then at dinner - she showed the zoomed in entree's and put a box with the description below - but didn't talk about who got what (doesn't really matter - it was way more food than 2 people should have ordered)
But was this a coincidence? Or is she now trying to skirt over showing how much she is eating... :unsure: Hmm
I noticed there were salads shown at lunch when he went over the buffet. I'm guessing someone did not get a salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Prosperity Piglet

Jen is stuck trying to relive the hosted glory years. End. Of. Story. They tried a flex moment with concierge but it's done. Now she is ruined. She has a chip on her shoulder and is a depressed gluttonous pig. It's over Trackers. This dumb ass doesn't realize where the money came from. She wants it to be the dumb ass home movie vlogs again. She can't take care of her kids or home. Pretty confident she was hungover on Christmas morning. She obviously didn't give one F about creating a magical morning for her kids. That baby's head is flat from neglect. My 9 year old could edit a more interesting vlog. Now she is tanking what made her so fat. She is beyond nuts. Tim must see it but be scared of her. That's why she had kids. Control.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I’m still confused about the license thing. I mean, how does a 40 year old woman let her license lapse so long that you have to retake the exam? And they made an entire vlog about renewing her license and just left the part out that it’s actually just an ID card and not a drivers license? So if there was some sort of emergency with the kids while Tim was away and she was alone she literally doesn’t have a drivers license? Which means she’s not insured. Which means when she was driving around the neighborhood she wasn’t licensed or insured? My head is spinning right now.

• Wow
Reactions: 33

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Jennbo starts in the car home in the front & then magically is in the back seat…

Hahahaha- their expensive cruise line luggage is falling apart!
They let Buddy pick everything they did on the cruise- it was his special weekend 🙄
How many special weekends does this kid need & why does he need it?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

hcslacs

VIP Member
I realize Jen doesn’t bother to ever edit anything out, but is there really a need for him to film himself taking these gigantic bites. And why does he even need to take such huge bites? He’s always eating like a python trying to swallow a water buffalo awkwardly holding a fork with its tail.
IMG_1856.jpeg
IMG_1857.jpeg

IMG_1858.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Jenn disclosed that they didn’t make as much money last month as they wanted to.

Good.
Boo fucking hoo!!! Yet they just booked another cruise...shop like there's a money tree in the backyard, eat out constantly AND had the audacity to say it's not their job to support small/local businesses. ALL of this boils down to .... entitlement and laziness. Hey Trackers, you are disgusting, loathsome detritus.🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
In the podcast, Tim says that Jenn is smart, intelligent and beautiful. (Because she knew when Mardi Gras at Universal started and Nick and Tim didn’t.) Why didn’t they just, I don’t know, check the Universal website for confirmation?
...and Tim is...

comfortable 🥴

IYKYK

• Haha
  • Sick
For years I have been criticizing Jenn on her video editing and laziness however I never really had done it myself. Well all that changed, my husband has started his own youtube channel and I have been doing his editing and thumbnails because he is not very tech savy and my GOD what Jenn does is INSANELY simple. It took me about an hour and a half to edit a 20 minute video for my husband which included dragging and dropping files into a video editor and cutting them appropriately. Exporting the video took sometime but I didn't have to do anything for that. I then made a catchy thumbnail that had various text, pictures, colours etc. on Canva which took maybe 30 minutes (mostly because it was my first time and getting the hang of things). Overall I would say from start to finish it took me a little less than 2 hours and that was my first time so I can only imagine it will get faster the more I do it.

The fact Jenn has been doing this for YEARS and claims it takes 8 hours to edit a video is literally ludicrous, maybe because she is watching Real Housewives while doing it it takes 4x as long. Tim has to know she is lying when she says it takes that long right? It is not like she is adding graphics or other additions to the video, she is literally importing the footage, cutting out the bad, and that's it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm sorry but that kid is such a brat. It's not his fault, but damn.
Now at the end of the video she mentions how she's going to have to tell him that they can't be married. Um...you already told him you could. How do you go back and say, oh really, you can't marry me, I just said we could so you would shut up because I don't know how to be a parent.

Jenn also says: Life is hard. Oh you fucking bitch. You have absolutely no idea about life being hard. How do the stans fall for this shit?

They haven't found the balance between being parents and vloggers yet. Do you know why? Because there is no balance in your lives. Tim does EVERYTHING. Jenn you are just a useless blob of nothing.

She also has absolutely no idea what went on with Tim putting the baby to sleep and him going back to edit and 5 minutes later he had to go back up and in. But she mentions that she read 100 pages of her book that day. I have no idea how Tim doesn't realize there is something completely messed up about their relationship. They absolutely suck.

• Angry
  • Wow

notasponsor

Chatty Member
This proves that when Jenn drove last year, she was driving with an expired license. Her license has been expired over a year if she has to take the test again. I wish she had gotten pulled over. I don’t understand why she didn’t just renew it. I guess she never got carded for alcohol lol.

I’ve never heard of the annual parent teacher conferences happening during the school day. At the schools I attended they were always at night because most parents who aren’t grifters work during the day. I have a feeling the conference was only for Jackson to discuss how he is doing in school. The teacher also might be concerned about all of his absences from school.

• Heart

littlemuv

VIP Member
They can dress it up however they want but the sad truth is they want boys asleep so they don’t have to deal with them and the bad sleeping habits are just payback. Hell, if sleeping made you clever Jenn would be an astrophysicist.

• Haha
  • Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
It's like when they came back from another cruise all sickly and pretended they all spontaneously had allergies just for that week instead of whatever else they were ALL suffering from, including Stanny Lean.

Hey Dim, go see a doctor for your "allergic reaction" and also needing to pee every 30 minutes despite looking dehydrated AF.

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 8.37.57 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Maybe it's me but I will never understand people who pay ridiculous prices for kids clothes, like I get maybe buying something a bit expensive for a special occasion like a christening, wedding, or even a fancy party, but not for just general day wear, the speed kids grow is insane an you are lucky if you will get 2 or 3 months out of something before they have grown out it or trashed it, $80 is just ridiculous IMO an yet the stans still gush over it

scopeyscope

VIP Member
J always has a runny freaking nose and I’m really tired of them keeping it in the vlog where he’s picking it. It’s absolutely disgusting and it’s not cute. it is even more disgusting than showing him open mouth chew with food all over his face. Theyneed to put that interrupting shit to a stop. It is absolutely ridiculous. He is an absolute brat and it’s their fault.

• Sick
  • Heart