The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s interesting that these Stans pad their comments with compliments. It is crazy that even they obviously know she can’t handle criticism of any kind. Do they really think that will prevent the mean witch from blocking and deleting and shadowbanning?
Comment tit sandwich I like call it. Ugh, and finally watching this tit fest now hope it and the anti nausea medicine help me get to sleep tonight.

Reactions: 12
It’s interesting that these Stans pad their comments with compliments. It is crazy that even they obviously know she can’t handle criticism of any kind. Do they really think that will prevent the mean witch from blocking and deleting and shadowbanning?
But she's the best mom and hardest working mom/person ever and best wife ever!!!! She does so much!! And she's glowing!!!! Who cares that you always have to walk on eggshells around her?? That's totally healthy!!! 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Barely watching the RV one. Just listening to it as I read here and catch up on Tattle. What a snooze fest. 😴

Reactions: 6
So, they can miss me with the RV tit. Skip! But I did watch the hutdug and books they'll never read buy-a-thon. They're so weird about the bookstore, you can tell they never actually read. They were given a few decent books, though. Very much a literal recent Goodreads list.
There is nothing to say about them, so bleeping boooooooooooooring. I also couldn't understand anything the kid said.

Oh yeah, I missed the excitment of whatever that needledick was whistling. Bummer, would've had some fun with that one. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣

Can you imagine if Tattlers started a Tracker snark podcast? 😄
Speaking of, yesterday I was listening to a WDWNT podcast about how all Disney vloggers, bloggers, influencers basically all hate each other.
I only got halfway through it while cleaning, I hope to finish it today. They mentioned Florida Resident Edits pretty early on and I’m always here for DFB trashing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why the duck is Timmy holding their 4 yr old’s hot dog for him? I guess needing ear tubes has affected Bud’s ability to feed himself!🤔
Jenbo's been on one recently reminding people that J$ doesn't like getting messy "even as a baby" so maybe it's part of his sensory issues and to avoid him having a meltdown over the mess from eating a hotdog, Tim decided to hold it for him?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think they have been staying in RVs and cabins at the Fort because they are too loud for hotels now. The RV purchase is likely Dim’s solution to not being able to fly with the hell cat, 2 Nannies, and the Boyz.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
JennyB is such a Stan. Totally missed the point of Anita's question. Anita was asking where Oliver was during the day trip (that is how I took it), not when they obviously came back from the dr. and getting Hut Dogs and books that will collect dust.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Sooooo Oliver doesn’t get anything from the outing? jackson got new shoes, an outfit, and books. Nothing for baby.

What parent could buy and do for one child but not the other? That’s sofucked up. I don’t care if he’s too young to understand.

I only have one kid, so she gets everything, but I have nieces and nephews that I don’t even treat how they do Oliver.

just the other day I had to take my youngest niece home from school, we stopped by store and she wanted chips, I got her the chips and told her to pick something to take to her sister.

How much was that ugly “not cheap” towel thing

Reactions: 18
Right?! They look absolutely horrible and deformed. They were like this a year ago when she got a manicure ... I'm going with the theory her manicurist hates her as much as her hair stylist.

View attachment 2699625View attachment 2699627View attachment 2699628
That’s a dip manicure that wasn’t done very well. Dip is layers of adhesive dipped in a powder that basically builds an acrylic nail on your natural nail. After applying a few layers they should use a sanding tool to thin out the edges along the sides and cuticle. They didn’t do that very well and now she has 2-3 weeks of new growth coming in.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
5’10 tops!!!
Unfortunately he is about 6’1-2”ish. When I met him a few years ago at Universal he stood by me and we were talking. I am 6’ exactly (or 72” in the new height math) and he was just wee bit taller than me. I didn’t have to struggle to look up into his face to talk to him. All that being said, he is not as tall as he makes out to be.

Which brings up the question about his height complex, are his brothers taller than him??

#homemovies

I think they have been staying in RVs and cabins at the Fort because they are too loud for hotels now. The RV purchase is likely Dim’s solution to not being able to fly with the hell cat, 2 Nannies, and the Boyz.
This has also crossed my mind. If they stay in a hotel, the possibility of having a stan next door or down the hall, listening to them, watching their chaos is pretty high. The same goes from them being in the parks with both kids and a nanny....people are going to see behind the curtain eventually.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.