The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling it now: Mid-February. People are going to start asking what are Jenn's thoughts on the books

Predicted plot twist -Jenn has not started the book yet.

Let’s face it, it’s gonna take her the better part of a decade to get through those books.

Reactions: 28
Tim was saying that if you come to Florida and want to sound local you just call it “Ale House”, not the full name. I guess they think only tourists call it “Miller’s Ale House”.

I really don’t know how many people going to one of the most touristy areas in the country are all that concerned with trying to act like a local at what looks to be a run of the mill chain restaurant.

Bottom line, he’s an idiot.
LOL. Not arguing there.

But yeah, it used to just be called Ale House here.

Then, they added Miller's when they started expanding out of state.
Because it was started in Fla and it's HQ, I believe, is here in Orlando.

So, hate to say it but Tim's not wrong on this one. Painful as it for me to admit. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Unfortunately he is about 6’1-2”ish. When I met him a few years ago at Universal he stood by me and we were talking. I am 6’ exactly (or 72” in the new height math) and he was just wee bit taller than me. I didn’t have to struggle to look up into his face to talk to him. All that being said, he is not as tall as he makes out to be.

Which brings up the question about his height complex, are his brothers taller than him??

#homemovies
Yup, my son is 6’5 and in the photo of him and Tim standing side by side, there isn’t a huge height difference at all.

Reactions: 9
And I’ve said before it’s feast or famine with them. What’s wrong with starting with 1 or 2 books at a time?
Didn’t she say it’s not her job to make sure local/small business survive or something like that.

I’m happy they have a new mind set.

Reactions: 13
Those swim trunks they bought J$ are so not his style and also, I thought they were for Oliver! They looked tiny! Why are they so incapable of buying/wearing clothes that fit?!?!?!

Buy the kid a pair of Hot Wheels swim trunks that fit him along with a matching rash guard. $28 at Target. He’d love them!
---

---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
LOL. Not arguing there.

So, hate to say it but Tim's not wrong on this one. Painful as it for me to admit. :ROFLMAO:
That’s not that far off from its actual name though. My dad lives in Boca Raton, his fave place is Flanigan’s, which is also a chain. The locals call that one Guppy’s. For me personally, that would be considered knowing the local name bc it in no way relates back to the name of the actual place.

Reactions: 6
So Jenn bought 6 books for herself. This is the same person who admitted not too long ago in the WA vlog that she's still reading the same book from their Aulani trip in December of 2022.

I used Amazon pricing but their order totaled around $ 172.36 plus tax, so roughly $185-$200, because the books are likely more expensive in a small book store.

Bath Time $9.99
Gabby's Dollhouse Book: $5.99
Mickey's Dino Sitting: $5.99
Pinkalicious Treasurey: $19.99
Black Sheep: $24.50
Burn the Negative: $19.80
My Heart is a Chainsaw: $12.98
What Moves the Dead: $13.49
The Only One Left: $16.37
The Night House: $22.49
50 Hikes in Central Florida: $20.77

Add on the Hey Dude shoes for Tim, I'm assuming he got the Wally H2O model which are $69.99. The ones they got J$ are $44.99.

On Chubbies website, the flamingo shorts for J$ are $49.50 and the tops are $44.50. Although the exact shorts are on sale at Dicks for $13 :ROFLMAO:

So all together, not included the food fest, they spent about $400 on tit they will either use once or never even touch. I'm not a jealous hater, I'm just pointing out that they really have a spending problem and I think they both believe that getting more stuff will make them happy. I guess it does for a few hours, but they will be their same miserable selves when they wake up the next morning.

I hope they have a ton of fun on the cruise this weekend, because it is supposed to be very, very cold and we all know how the Bojos feel about the cold weather.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Yeah, that or just "Ale House."

I worked in Maitland in the early 2000s and my co-workers would go to the one by UCF on University and then later on 436, in front of the Altamonte Mall all the time, and they just always referred to it as the "Ale House."

So I'm curious what other name Tim could have had for it.
I also have one near me and some people call it "Miller's" so maybe he means that. Who knows.

Reactions: 7
They certainly aren't acting like money is a concern. Now they might be just blowing through more savings or making way more than the Social Blade top end estimate.

Sadly their views are up. Shoveling out a bunch of crap gets them more views.

1705677675192.png

Note their logo is so old only 1 dead dog has a halo. :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I also have one near me and some people call it "Miller's" so maybe he means that. Who knows.
LOL. Not arguing there.

It really was the way he said it. He was just being an asshole. They didn't show the restaurant, they didn't go to the restaurant, they apparently just drove by the restaurant and Tim said locals don't call it Miller's Ale House, if you are coming to Florida and you want to sound local...call it Ale House. It made no sense for him to even mention it and he comes across as an asshole. Well, he is and asshole, so he's doing a great job keeping that up. I mean who care whether you sound local or not when referring to a restaurant? And who comes to Orlando for vacation and actually even wants to sound like a local?

Reactions: 21
Yeah he just sounded like an asshole when he said it.

Miller’s Ale House started in Jupiter FL according to their website. Now there are 115 of them. They’re all over. We have about five within easy driving distance lol.

Reactions: 11
So Jenn bought 6 books for herself. This is the same person who admitted not too long ago in the WA vlog that she's still reading the same book from their Aulani trip in December of 2022.

I used Amazon pricing but their order totaled around $ 172.36 plus tax, so roughly $185-$200, because the books are likely more expensive in a small book store.

Bath Time $9.99
Gabby's Dollhouse Book: $5.99
Mickey's Dino Sitting: $5.99
Pinkalicious Treasurey: $19.99
Black Sheep: $24.50
Burn the Negative: $19.80
My Heart is a Chainsaw: $12.98
What Moves the Dead: $13.49
The Only One Left: $16.37
The Night House: $22.49
50 Hikes in Central Florida: $20.77

Add on the Hey Dude shoes for Tim, I'm assuming he got the Wally H2O model which are $69.99. The ones they got J$ are $44.99.

On Chubbies website, the flamingo shorts for J$ are $49.50 and the tops are $44.50. Although the exact shorts are on sale at Dicks for $13 :ROFLMAO:

So all together, not included the food fest, they spent about $400 on tit they will either use once or never even touch. I'm not a jealous hater, I'm just pointing out that they really have a spending problem and I think they both believe that getting more stuff will make them happy. I guess it does for a few hours, but they will be their same miserable selves when they wake up the next morning.

I hope they have a ton of fun on the cruise this weekend, because it is supposed to be very, very cold and we all know how the Bojos feel about the cold weather.
You didn’t include the “not cheap” towel. I can’t think of the name or brand

and $100 bucks for a water suit for a 4 year old?!? Who won’t even be able to wear it this time next year.. The duck
---
I just checked the weather for this weekend… yes Winter, do your thing! Hopefully the cruise is this weekend. Since they are allergic to anything under 75, will Buddy not be able to wear his new fancy flamingo water outfit. Oh bummer
390C54EE-0610-49B6-B539-D3ECEF26F683.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Damn, you are right. A sand cloud xl, which is what I think that one is, is around $78. Although their website always has a sale and certain designs are less expensive than others. Let’s just say $70 for the towel. For people who rarely go outside?

I’ve been to Castaway Cay over 20 times. I can’t recall anyone ever setting up a towel/blanket the way you see in a traditional beach. There are tons of chairs and different kinds of chairs and you just move them where you want them. I am also going to guess if they are buying a towel for the sand, they don’t have a cabana and therefore are not concierge. I’m really anxious to see if they use that towel…I’m guessing they forget to bring it, because that is who they are.

And their CC day would be on Sunday, so we will at least get a good laugh while we listen to the complaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those swim trunks they bought J$ are so not his style and also, I thought they were for Oliver! They looked tiny! Why are they so incapable of buying/wearing clothes that fit?!?!?!

Buy the kid a pair of Hot Wheels swim trunks that fit him along with a matching rash guard. $28 at Target. He’d love them!
---

---
Seeing swim trunks like that terrifies me. She’s always online, did she not watch all the warning reels and TikToks last year of dressing your child in light colors that blend into the water? It makes to more difficult for them to be spotted by lifeguards if in distress.

I only dress my son in neon now. He has hot pink and neon orange shorts and a lime green rashguard. I like it too bc when he’s playing in a splash area, like at the Poly, I always have a visual of him.

Reactions: 20
Well, I will give the Trackers this they were so boring I fell asleep in the book haul last night and I needed the sleep too. So double win.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Speaking of, yesterday I was listening to a WDWNT podcast about how all Disney vloggers, bloggers, influencers basically all hate each other.
I only got halfway through it while cleaning, I hope to finish it today. They mentioned Florida Resident Edits pretty early on and I’m always here for DFB trashing.
I was actually the one who told Jason Diffendal of WDWNT about FRE. I was at their 16th anniversary weekend and we were all in one of the Wilderness Lodge Cabins on the lake and I mentioned FRE to him, and showed him a few of the videos. Tom Corless came over and was 'what is this?',,,, they got a kick out of a few of the Dim Whacker YT videos,,,,

• Wow
Reactions: 12
[/QUOTE]
I think they have been staying in RVs and cabins at the Fort because they are too loud for hotels now. The RV purchase is likely Dim’s solution to not being able to fly with the hell cat, 2 Nannies, and the Boyz.
Also a lot cheaper. First Class tickets for the entourage can really add up. This is going to be fun if they actually get an RV.

Reactions: 6
So do we think they aren’t concierge this time because they actually want to be cost conscious or did they get the hint after their THIRD concierge stay that people can’t relate and were tired of it

I don’t think they’ll actually buy an RV. I think they’ll dangle the idea like they’ve been doing with the golf cart for years to keep their stans interested

I also don’t understand why Oliver has a full time nanny when Jackson is in school all day. I don’t knock people for hired help and I do think it could make sense for Jenn to have a part time nanny so she could film with Tim on those days only. I say this because I do not think Jenn edits during the day at all. I think all of her editing is done at night after the kids are asleep as an excuse to be up until 2 am which rids herself of getting the boys up in the morning and getting Jackson ready for school. Perhaps she’s been using the days more now to edit since her New Year’s resolution and if so, then I’m happy she’s finally making better use of her time but I believe this upload schedule only has about a week left before we go back to 1-2 videos a week with a week break in between. I also think it’s hard for Jenn to buckle down and focus when editing. I think she really could edit videos in a 2 hour time span but she seems like the person who will do 10 minutes worth of editing, and then take a 30 minute break and then edits for another 10 and takes another break and so on. And lastly I think she’s really good at making herself look “busy” to get out of watching the kids. Like sitting in the laundry room while the washer is running, and she probably lets those dishes pile up on purpose so she can milk an hour washing them so Tim can watch the kids. Tim is just as bad for not saying anything. And I used to think he never stood up to her but a part of me is thinking he may be gently calling her out on things, like the upload schedule

Reactions: 18
So do we think they aren’t concierge this time because they actually want to be cost conscious or did they get the hint after their THIRD concierge stay that people can’t relate and were tired of it

I don’t think they’ll actually buy an RV. I think they’ll dangle the idea like they’ve been doing with the golf cart for years to keep their stans interested

I also don’t understand why Oliver has a full time nanny when Jackson is in school all day. I don’t knock people for hired help and I do think it could make sense for Jenn to have a part time nanny so she could film with Tim on those days only. I say this because I do not think Jenn edits during the day at all. I think all of her editing is done at night after the kids are asleep as an excuse to be up until 2 am which rids herself of getting the boys up in the morning and getting Jackson ready for school. Perhaps she’s been using the days more now to edit since her New Year’s resolution and if so, then I’m happy she’s finally making better use of her time but I believe this upload schedule only has about a week left before we go back to 1-2 videos a week with a week break in between. I also think it’s hard for Jenn to buckle down and focus when editing. I think she really could edit videos in a 2 hour time span but she seems like the person who will do 10 minutes worth of editing, and then take a 30 minute break and then edits for another 10 and takes another break and so on. And lastly I think she’s really good at making herself look “busy” to get out of watching the kids. Like sitting in the laundry room while the washer is running, and she probably lets those dishes pile up on purpose so she can milk an hour washing them so Tim can watch the kids. Tim is just as bad for not saying anything. And I used to think he never stood up to her but a part of me is thinking he may be gently calling her out on things, like the upload schedule
I think this is all spot on … editing at night to get out of anything child related in the evening or morning leaving it to Timmy Tight Pants and then does sweet FA when nanny arrives.

I LOVE your username btw!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.