The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenbo's been on one recently reminding people that J$ doesn't like getting messy "even as a baby" so maybe it's part of his sensory issues and to avoid him having a meltdown over the mess from eating a hotdog, Tim decided to hold it for him?
I don't understand why they can't teach the kid to deal with it, I myself cannot deal with mess an unfortunatly all the constant wiping away mess with my niece has now left her wanting to wipe it away when it happens, but we are certainly not going sit down an hand feed her just because of it, if it's that bad with J then give him tissues an let him wipe the mess when he feels he needs too, I can guarantee there's NO ONE at the school hand feeding him so how is he managing it there? Also looking back older vlogs it looked like J was actually fine with mess (he hand painted pictures) this all seems to have come from when dim started hand feeding him which at the time it was speculated that dim was doing it because he himself didn't want J in a mess an it was nothing to do with J

Reactions: 13
Is Jenn sure about all those books? They look above her reading level😂. I wonder who she’s trying to copy?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think this is all spot on … editing at night to get out of anything child related in the evening or morning leaving it to Timmy Tight Pants and then does sweet FA when nanny arrives.

I LOVE your username btw!
thank you! I love when people recognize it!
---
...and the new logo, and Jenn driving, and...

They do a lot of dangling, never any follow through!
ugh don’t even get me started about the driving. The thing is I can totally understand driving anxiety. I myself don’t like to go on certain roads or highways. It just seems like it’s going to be impossible when the boys are older and in activities with Tim carrying the entire burden of driving to film, grocery shop, kids schools (if they go to different schools like they said is a possibility), and then taking Jenn to her hair and nail appointments, Target and spray tans. It’s impossible
for one person to take all that on. I think that may be the time she is forced to contribute somehow. I just don’t see why for now, she can practice and feel comfortable with Jackson’s school for now. Even if that’s the only driving she does for a while it will add such value and free up so much time. And then gradually add more things as time goes on she’s comfortable with. I just think starting small now will avoid a mess later on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Jenn should be able to drive locally. Let’s say within 5 miles. Preschool, her own appointments, the grocery store. At the minimum.

So she said she has to go get her bangs trimmed and maybe colored again. It’s absolute insanity that their whole day will now revolve around that.

It’s all Tim’s fault so I don’t feel bad for him though.

Reactions: 25
I don't understand why they can't teach the kid to deal with it, I myself cannot deal with mess an unfortunatly all the constant wiping away mess with my niece has now left her wanting to wipe it away when it happens, but we are certainly not going sit down an hand feed her just because of it, if it's that bad with J then give him tissues an let him wipe the mess when he feels he needs too, I can guarantee there's NO ONE at the school hand feeding him so how is he managing it there? Also looking back older vlogs it looked like J was actually fine with mess (he hand painted pictures) this all seems to have come from when dim started hand feeding him which at the time it was speculated that dim was doing it because he himself didn't want J in a mess an it was nothing to do with J
I have this thing with textures! My heart starts to race when certain textures are around and I can’t touch it…
I’m a millennial and that bridge between old ways and the new ways. So of course NOW I realize I have a sensory issue but I have been forcing myself to touch things, it’s helping but I do have to breathe first and it might take me a minute or two but I’ll eventually touch it lol. you can’t pay me to eat mushrooms, idc how they are, or how they are prepared, they aren’t going in my mouth lol

So yea I agree, start him now!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In Pittsburgh we have Primanti Bros. It’s a restaurant made famous for putting fresh cut fries on the sandwiches. (We also put fries on salads). It started with one downtown and then spread around western PA. Now they have places over in Philly, Florida and a handful of other states. People in fb groups will ask where they should go and Primantis seems to be the #1 answer all the time. But I’ve never heard of anyone making a big deal about how it’s said. Even as a “local” I say it at least 4 different ways and don’t even give it a 2nd thought. He’s such a blowhard.

I’m convinced she’s dressing J$ in girls clothing on purpose because she didn’t get her mini me…so she’ll create one instead. They need to get him bright shorts so that SOMEONE can see him if he has an issue since she’ll be busy stuffing her face pretending to read.

Reactions: 17
I'm so tempted to go to Miller's Ale House for dinner and listen closely to see if they say Welcome to Ale House, Welcome to Miller's or Welcome to Miller's Ale House. I'll then as if they are locals. :ROFLMAO:

In Pittsburgh we have Primanti Bros. It’s a restaurant made famous for putting fresh cut fries on the sandwiches. (We also put fries on salads). It started with one downtown and then spread around western PA. Now they have places over in Philly, Florida and a handful of other states. People in fb groups will ask where they should go and Primantis seems to be the #1 answer all the time. But I’ve never heard of anyone making a big deal about how it’s said. Even as a “local” I say it at least 4 different ways and don’t even give it a 2nd thought. He’s such a blowhard.

I’m convinced she’s dressing J$ in girls clothing on purpose because she didn’t get her mini me…so she’ll create one instead. They need to get him bright shorts so that SOMEONE can see him if he has an issue since she’ll be busy stuffing her face pretending to read.
We went to Primanti Bros when we were in Hershey, PA this summer. I have a food texture thing and I don't like my foods to be touching or mixed together, so of course, I asked for my fries on the side. Little did I know, I completely embarrassed my kids, because our server (and every server) had a shirt on that said Friends don't let friends order fries on the side. :ROFLMAO: It was really good though and we'd definitely go back, but I'd still get my fries on the side!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have this thing with textures! My heart starts to race when certain textures are around and I can’t touch it…
I’m a millennial and that bridge between old ways and the new ways. So of course NOW I realize I have a sensory issue but I have been forcing myself to touch things, it’s helping but I do have to breathe first and it might take me a minute or two but I’ll eventually touch it lol. you can’t pay me to eat mushrooms, idc how they are, or how they are prepared, they aren’t going in my mouth lol

So yea I agree, start him now!
I agree, we all have something, like I said I cannot stand mess being on me, can't stand having my socks or sleeves a bit wet either, but they are doing the kid absolutely no favours by not teaching him how to cope, he cannot go through life avoiding it all together because at some points of his life he's going to come across it an only by teaching him how to deal with it is going to help him instead of him just having a meltdown, they could easily have wet wipes close by an let him have them whenever he needs them

I still think a lot of it is to do with dim, they were fine leaving him making a mess then all of a sudden they were back to feeding him an at the time I don't believe they ever mentioned it was because of mess, it's almost night an day with how they were with him when he was a baby till now

Reactions: 6
I agree, we all have something, like I said I cannot stand mess being on me, can't stand having my socks or sleeves a bit wet either, but they are doing the kid absolutely no favours by not teaching him how to cope, he cannot go through life avoiding it all together because at some points of his life he's going to come across it an only by teaching him how to deal with it is going to help him instead of him just having a meltdown, they could easily have wet wipes close by an let him have them whenever he needs them

I still think a lot of it is to do with dim, they were fine leaving him making a mess then all of a sudden they were back to feeding him an at the time I don't believe they ever mentioned it was because of mess, it's almost night an day with how they were with him when he was a baby till now
I'm not a medical professional, nor do I have the capability of providing any sort of diagnosis for J$, however, I'm still fairly certain that the child is on the spectrum. If that is truly the case, it's really not a matter of him learning how to deal with it all without some true professional help and many hours of therapy. I am hoping that this visit to the ENT is the start of him getting diagnosed with whatever, which will lead to someone providing them with coping mechanisms to help deal with his struggles. His parents are clearly not willing to open their eyes to the possibility of him having ASD or something along those lines, so whatever they do isn't going help the poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I also think it’s Tim who doesn’t like the mess, which is surprising because Tim is one of the messiest eaters I’ve seen. He’s always dropping food whenever he takes a bite. Perhaps Jackson should be holding Tim’s hot dog instead. Oh wait, he’d probably have to fight Nick for that honor.

• Haha
It’s funny that they don’t want Jackson to make a mess with his food but they don’t mind having their house look like a cluttered pigsty.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Will we get a voog today? I reckon todays the day they board a cruise so we will get radio silence until next week

Reactions: 9
Yeah, if they did board the ship today then it's doubtful there will be a voog for a while. I really don't understand how she thought she could post a voog every day with both the AKL staycation and a cruise (and who knows what else they probably have) planned for January. I assume it was just something said to satiate Tim for a few days.

Reactions: 11
It’s funny that they don’t want Jackson to make a mess with his food but they don’t mind having their house look like a cluttered pigsty.
Their house makes me 🤢🤢🤢 I cannot begin to imagine how downright filthy it is, they barely tidy up what's laying around, can you imagine what under the beds/sofas or behind the closets must be like, I doubt any of them have ever dusted the place or washed anything, it's a miracle the kids haven't ended up with asthma with how bad the house must be

If Jenn’s prepared to cook and eat food from that health hazard of a pan, I can’t begin to imagine what their toilets look like. Hygiene is obviously not on their list of priorities

• Sick
Yeah he just sounded like an asshole when he said it.

Miller’s Ale House started in Jupiter FL according to their website. Now there are 115 of them. They’re all over. We have about five within easy driving distance lol.
Right, it started in Fla here but yeah, the "Miller's" part of it is recent cuz yeah, we would always just call it the Ale House.

1705701526429.png

Whatevs, really. Can't believe we're analyzing the moniker for Ale House. :ROFLMAO: And yeah, Tim's still a dipshit.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.