The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is Amanda’s angle to get INTO Jenn’s everyday life. She’s just playing the waiting game for another nanny to bite the dust.
She’d probably last longer as a friend than a nanny, but then again, I’ve had colds that last longer than Jenn’s friends and nannies

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think this is Amanda’s angle to get INTO Jenn’s everyday life. She’s just playing the waiting game for another nanny to bite the dust.
Well, then, she better watch what she wishes for. :ROFLMAO:

Even if they pay her what Rosie gets, Jenn is going to take advantage of her so friggin bad.

AmanDUH has already screwed up by being an obviously loony stan, ready to defend them at the drop of a hat.

She's putty in Jenn's hands if she ends up working for them.

Jenn is manipulative at her core, and she'll have AmanDUH taking care of both kids so much, Potato and Employee won't see her for days...or weeks at a time. :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oooh, maybe this is who watches the kiddos at night when they're out having "Date nights" at after hours events. :unsure:
---

Oh, it'll pass all right... :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
You may be on about being the night nanny, though I think she and the Employee were at Jollywood the same time they were. I could see Jenn inviting her out to dinner or something and then asking for a favor and supplementing her income. The moron might think an extra $20 an hour from her friend to do a favor is really "generous". Amanduh girl, it's not. You're being used if that's the case.

Reactions: 10
Look out, Rosie! AmanDUH was a nanny back in 2021... and she'll probably work for FREE for the Trackers!

Maybe THIS is Jenn's angle with letting her in their little circle of "friends" :ROFLMAO:

Outside of Tim, has Jenn had any long term friendships?

I am not counting ATW as that is more "friend adjacent" I mentioned this before, I don't even know if Adam even likes Tim other than to make fun of him and Tim is either really clueless what Adam is doing or Tim is so desperate to get away from Jenn that he is willing to take Adams tit for a few hours vs. Jenn's tit.

As far as Amanda. I get people don't always to be on camera. But does it not occur to Amanda that some of Tim's friends and family HAVE been on camera (Adam, Nick, Tim's parents, Hot Dog man) while NONE of Jenns so called friends HAVE NOT been on camera. You'd think at least one "friend" would be willing to be on camera, even for 30 seconds. That says alot to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t wait for them to go to Festival of the Arts with the crappy weather forecast for tomorrow.

Outside of Tim, has Jenn had any long term friendships?
The only ones she ever really mentioned and / or were on video with as "girl" friends for her were Promise Hope and Kayleigh Kill, that I can recall. That was a looooong time ago though and, to all of our knowledge, she's not been friends with them for quite some time.

Check out the Wiki above with the pink button. There's info on them.

Reactions: 12
Amanda waiting patiently to fill fill the nanny position gives me The Hand That Rocks The Cradle vibes…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So what if we are looking at it wrong <tinfoil hat time> and Amanduh isn't looking to be Jenn's bestie but she's trying to BE Jenn and actually trying to get into Tim's (incredibly tight) pants? OK that one might be a stretch.

This chick is nuts though. Can we do a poll? Will Scarlett Johansson play Jenn in the movie? Isn't that who people say she looks like? Or Bruce Vilanch? I'm going for Bruce. 2024 is going to be our year, Tattlers.

Can’t wait for them to go to Festival of the Arts with the crappy weather forecast for tomorrow.
I already changed my reservation from tomorrow to Saturday. I hope all the vloggers don't do the same.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Alright girl.

That girl is batshit crazy. The tit she puts out there is just insane to me. Jenn really needs to cut this one loose.
View attachment 2682239

But apparently she makes dresses, so I'd like the friendship to last long enough for Jenn to be walking around the parks with her in matching jumpers. If only Da Baby was a girl. Maybe we'll see J$ wearing one soon.
View attachment 2682244
How in the bloody hell do people get away with selling counterfeit merchandise like this? I remember Disney suing daycare centers for having characters painted on the walls in the 1990s---but actually manufacturing unlicensed Disney merchandise is OK?

Reactions: 20
Eek. Just catching up. Wow is Amanda a nut job. I hope Tim puts his foot down and doesn’t let her babysit. Anyone remember the scene in Road Trip where the really skinny guy was aniffing underwear…that would 100% be this girl. Followed by news headline “babysitter runs off with local YouTubers son”

Reactions: 19
Oh yeah - she had a massive amount of tweets about nannying when her page was public. You could just see them scrolling through her endless mind-dump posts she does. Hence her telling everyone her opinion on kids with tablets, kids playing stuff loudly without headphones where she could hear it, and then tons of tweets about the nannying. Sounded like she gave up nannying and was happy about it, so I don't think it is what she really wants to do (I think this lazy 'job' of printing bathtub stickers and posting vids of her cat is more her jam). But maybe would if Jenn asked her of course.

In one tweet she bitched about parents getting money for preschool (she replied to a presidential tweet) and complained how childless by choice couples get nothing and it isn't fair. She got roasted by some people in the replies (replies you can still see). 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
In one tweet she bitched about parents getting money for preschool from the government (she replied to a presidential tweet) and complained how childless by choice couples get nothing and it isn't fair. She got roasted by some people in the replies (replies you can still see if you search POTUS and her username). 😂
I wonder if one of her responses to those who were roasting her was “okay, girl.”

• Haha
How in the bloody hell do people get away with selling counterfeit merchandise like this? I remember Disney suing daycare centers for having characters painted on the walls in the 1990s---but actually manufacturing unlicensed Disney merchandise is OK?
It cost money to sue and there usually has to be enough money to make it worth while. I suspect a lot of people who are making money off it wouldn't even have enough money to pay court costs and would be judgment proof. However, there are some brands that are way more zealous than others about their property. Disney being one of them. I think I was reading somewhere that Disney is still trying to enforce copyright for Steamboat Willie even though it expired this year.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.