The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Jenny, you failed your 31 voogs goal but you did manage to post a video of a hyena eating out the asshole of another hyena to instagram. đź‘Ź also Jagson seems to be jacked up on cold medicine.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Holy crap that girl is a real nut job. Jenn better seriously be careful about what she shares with her. I knew a person that was a chronic over sharer, she would put anybody’s business out on the Internet. She would even leave comments on my friends videos and tell her neighbors business. It was horrible. She was a horrible person and when she would try to talk to me, I would give the most basic responses and never give her any detail of anything that was going on in my life, because if I would’ve given her detail, she would’ve put my business on the Internet because that’s the way she is. I see the same crap in AmanDuh. You may really regret when this friendship goes awry Jenn

Reactions: 23
Alright girl.

That girl is batshit crazy. The tit she puts out there is just insane to me. Jenn really needs to cut this one loose.
View attachment 2682239

But apparently she makes dresses, so I'd like the friendship to last long enough for Jenn to be walking around the parks with her in matching jumpers. If only Da Baby was a girl. Maybe we'll see J$ wearing one soon.
View attachment 2682244
Aaah…now it all makes sense. See edit 2.
The reason Jenn eats so much is to soak up all the booze she drinks. Thanks Amanduh,I knew Jenn was friends with you for a reason.
Also, not sure friend A and friend B aren’t Dim & J4D 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m just waiting for the inevitable day when Jenn and AmanDuh’s friendship dissolves and Amanda will overshare what went wrong every where. She’ll be positing on the Disney Tips and Tricks Facebook page, “any tips on how to avoid your ex bff when you will both be at Magic Kingdom on the same day?” And then she will overshare about why they are not bff’s anymore and I can’t wait for the details.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I typically don't like speculating on things like this, but yes there is clearly a lot going on with this child. He has looked "out of it" since he was a baby. He is clearly behind on a ton of developmental milestones but for some reason his parents attempt to make it seem like he is "gifted". It honestly would not be a big deal if his parents assisted and got him the help he needed earlier instead of dragging the kid to a theme park everyday when he was little. It is not embarrassing to have a child that is behind, it IS embarrassing to be a parent and doing nothing to help them.
Olivier is a baby but he also has the same out of it look to him.
I don’t want to pretend to be qualified to diagnose anyone, especially from YouTube content, but I also see a lot of red flags typically associated with ASD. If anything, I pray Tim listens to what Nick was saying about his own son during their podcast and takes it seriously. It is going to fall on Tim as the only responsible adult in Fort Pampers to seek help. Perhaps it is not ASD and there is something else going on, but put it in the hands of professionals so $J can get whatever help he needs. ❤

• Heart
Amanda gives me a headache. Girl, get a life.
---
As for the lightsaber, I never had a problem carrying it on. There were other people on my flight with a lightsaber. The crew said when I brought it on, "oh you built a lightsaber."
It was spirit, they charge you to carry on the air you breathe 🙄 had nothing to do with it being a lightsaber.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well clearly AmanDUH doesn’t have weird toothpick ankles like her BFF. Wear compression socks on the flight next time, you dingdong. There’s my tip for you, you’re welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Amanduh is the gift that keeps on giving. Honestly, I thought Disney was pretty zealous about copyright infringement so I'm surprised those jumpers haven't been removed yet. Ugh, I wonder if she even knows about licensing and how copyright and IP works. I doubt it which is extremely stupid given the business that she runs. I'm sure if someone tried to sell an unlicensed Potato shirt she'd lose her tit.

The only good thing for Amanduh is her full name is the same as someone else who was in the news so I guess if perspective sticker employers just Googled her name they wouldn't find out what a nutjob she is right away.

Reactions: 8
Come on you guyzzzz, you don’t become a #girlboss by following rules and laws!!!

Reactions: 13
Hahahahhahaha she didn’t make it. What a loser. For the very reason she said messed up last year, their stupid staycations. Why can’t they visit a local theme park with their kids without a hotel and a nanny. Oh but here go watch our offsite themed-vacation-home videos and book them with our code. I’d like to see them stay one week at one of those homes, without a nanny, and get up and rope drop with the kids and ride at least five things in each park. Four days in a row. The way tourists have to do it. They would pass out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Reactions: 18
A nanny, you don't say? Hmmmm. I wonder what someone will suggest if you can't sell stickers anymore because your social media has been cut off...
Screenshot 2024-01-11 101600.png

• Wow
Look out, Rosie! AmanDUH was a nanny back in 2021... and she'll probably work for FREE for the Trackers!

Maybe THIS is Jenn's angle with letting her in their little circle of "friends" :ROFLMAO:
I think this is Amanda’s angle to get INTO Jenn’s everyday life. She’s just playing the waiting game for another nanny to bite the dust.

• Wow
  • Haha
I'm sure Auntie Amanduh will be a real Mary Poppins...not sure how $20 an hour is going to pay for that luxury apartment she and the Employee live in, especially since they are talking about buying a house. Potato can only do so much. And knowing Jenn probably she or OG Buddy are allergic to cat hair and she'll probably demand that Amanduh get rid of the cat. I could totally see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.