The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the reason for this latest staycation again?

And do we think they're actually taking Jackson back and forth to school each day?
Or do we think they pulled him out from Wed thru to the rest of the week?

Reactions: 8
I'm a couple pages behind but WOW is AmanDUH a snarky little passive-aggressive witch!

Who knows? Jenn may keep this one around longer than usual. Turns out, she may be Jenn's twin. :rolleyes:
Alright girl.

That girl is batshit crazy. The tit she puts out there is just insane to me. Jenn really needs to cut this one loose.
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 8.59.19 AM.png

But apparently she makes dresses, so I'd like the friendship to last long enough for Jenn to be walking around the parks with her in matching jumpers. If only Da Baby was a girl. Maybe we'll see J$ wearing one soon.
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 9.03.28 AM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm no expert on copyright, but how is she using those logos for profit on her dresses?

Also, blah blah blah ...What a bleeping fruitloop. So her "tip and trick" is to be able to handle your liquor if you want to drink around the world?

Thanks, Captain bleeping Obvious.

Oh, and she cries and yells when her friend ruined her night - oh, and it was the day before her bleeping birthday (again - what the hell is with this chick and her birthdays?)... And the friend puked on the ground at EPCOT. As if that never happened.

witch, please. Many of us have that "friend" who got sick after drinking too much and puked at a bleeping theme park. Mine did back 20+ years ago and ralphed and passed out at CityWalk in the middle of a bunch of people doing the bleeping Electric Slide outside Pat O'Briens.

You're not special, AmanDUH.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Amanda and her friends are a mess. When your an adult in a public place you know your limit and avoid this.

Reactions: 20
There are some gems from her in that group. I'm putting some more here because I'm sure once she reads here this morning, she'll be deleting again.

I'm thinking about going into every one of these posts and replying "Alright girl" 🤔

Does she really think these are the tips and tricks that folks are looking for in this group?

Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 9.07.41 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 9.07.53 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 9.08.02 AM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
WHY IS SHE ASKING ABOUT A SWOLLEN ANKLE BONE ON A WALT DISNEY WORLD TIPS AND TRICKS FB PAGE?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I knew the posting a video a day would not last! She didn't even make it through half of the month! We know adulting is hard for them....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alright girl.

That girl is batshit crazy. The tit she puts out there is just insane to me. Jenn really needs to cut this one loose.
View attachment 2682239

But apparently she makes dresses, so I'd like the friendship to last long enough for Jenn to be walking around the parks with her in matching jumpers. If only Da Baby was a girl. Maybe we'll see J$ wearing one soon.
View attachment 2682244

I am creeped out why anyone over a 10 year old girl would wear this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Amanda posts like a 13 year old girl who just discovered the internet. The world is her LiveJournal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
those dresses absolutely are copyright infringement and i’m shocked she hasn’t been made to remove them. years ago, i had a photo of cinderella’s castle i took on my (long since defunct) redbubble and it was removed within 24 hours. they don’t duck around. unlike amanduh’s drunk friends. seriously?? people who over share this much online are nauseating. we should not know ANY of this, about her or especially the people around her.

Reactions: 20
My god, we actually have a full fledged unhinged mentally unwell lunatic

And it couldn't have happened to better people 😂😂😂

Enjoy your nutcase slackers, especially when the falling out happens

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Amanda gives me a headache. Girl, get a life.
---
As for the lightsaber, I never had a problem carrying it on. There were other people on my flight with a lightsaber. The crew said when I brought it on, "oh you built a lightsaber."

Reactions: 16
Meanwhile guess who has been invited back on the media list - Tom at WDWNT. I know he is not loved, but he has put in the work to cover the parks - good, bad & ugly. I think it’s fantastic especially since the two losers aren’t back.
Can you fill me in on why that guy was OFF the list? Gosh it's a revolving door and hard to keep straight.

Reactions: 6
Jenn going a little ham on her insta story. Is it me or does Jackson look like something is really wrong with him?
I typically don't like speculating on things like this, but yes there is clearly a lot going on with this child. He has looked "out of it" since he was a baby. He is clearly behind on a ton of developmental milestones but for some reason his parents attempt to make it seem like he is "gifted". It honestly would not be a big deal if his parents assisted and got him the help he needed earlier instead of dragging the kid to a theme park everyday when he was little. It is not embarrassing to have a child that is behind, it IS embarrassing to be a parent and doing nothing to help them.
Olivier is a baby but he also has the same out of it look to him.

Reactions: 15
Amanda gives me a headache. Girl, get a life.
---
As for the lightsaber, I never had a problem carrying it on. There were other people on my flight with a lightsaber. The crew said when I brought it on, "oh you built a lightsaber."
Spirit though? I've only flown Spirit a couple of times (quick day trips to visit colleges) and from what I remember, with certain tickets, you have to pay extra just to bring a backpack....so I get it, if they didn't pay to bring a carry on, they should have to pay to bring a carry on. A lightsaber isn't really personal item sized, doesn't fit under the seat and takes room in the overhead bin.

So my tip to Amanduh would be--Alright girl. You get what you pay for. I know I'm making it super obvious that it was me that she replied to. But I don't care at this point. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
Alright girl.

View attachment 2682239

View attachment 2682244
This chick is bananas. The first thing she thought to do was immediately post that story on a FB group, wacko.

Reactions: 15
This chick is bananas. The first thing she thought to do was immediately post that story on a FB group, wacko.
She's also overly dramatic, apologizes for things that she doesn't need to apologize for, makes it all about HER, and is attention-seeking.

Sound like anyone else we know? :unsure:

1704985104362.png

1704985140163.png

1704985172343.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Ginn's excuse will be that they had this staycation planned BEFORE she set her goal of uploading everyday and yesterday was just soooo busy you guyzzzz and she failed but she'll get back on track today and don't come at her!!

Reactions: 12
Amanda sounds like a really supportive friend who would never put her friends on blast when things didn’t go her way…

Good luck Jenn!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.