The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, that didn't take long.........

For someone who seems to live and breathe social media this must be killing her.....

Amanduh6.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I wonder what her excuse is going to be this time. She really does suck.

On the Stan page, there are a lot (and I do mean a lot) of comments that are talking about how the channel has changed, how the Stan’s aren’t watching the videos anymore, etc. There are a lot of names I’ve never seen before chiming in. I do think this is the beginning of the end for them. A lot of people there are wising up to how much Jenn sucks.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Not only could they not last 10 days into the New Year without failing to upload, but they couldn’t last 10 days into the New Year without a staycation. Haha they suck. Change it up Trackers!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wonder what her excuse is going to be this time. She really does suck.

On the Stan page, there are a lot (and I do mean a lot) of comments that are talking about how the channel has changed, how the Stan’s aren’t watching the videos anymore, etc. There are a lot of names I’ve never seen before chiming in. I do think this is the beginning of the end for them. A lot of people there are wising up to how much Jenn sucks.
Bad internet is my guess :rolleyes: And it's just hard guys filling your gullet and then having to spend thirty minutes with your spawn without a nanny or Dim.

Well, that didn't take long.........

For someone who seems to live and breathe social media this must be killing her.....

View attachment 2681608
Really, Amanduh, really. Hi we can see you and you are going to still blab whenever bestie has a Live or whatever. You can't help yourself. Hope your family emergency is going okay. Glad, you have time to change your settings and chat about bestie, hopefully it doesn't ruin your sticker/cat empire much.

Reactions: 15
Congrats to all the winners! I foolishly thought she'd last a little more than 9 days. :ROFLMAO: Perhaps she lost the motivation whilst living her best staycation life with her endless meals and forgot about the bills piling up back at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You guys, the baby only sleeps 4 hours during the day! When do you expect her to do her work?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Amanda is just shutting down everywhere online, huh? Oh no, how will she endlessly post about every aspect of her mundane life or the whack thoughts she has?? Pretty soon the only one left to talk to will be Potato. And I assume he'll flip one day and scratch a witch.

Oh, and should Hi Amanda! be the new Hi Marie?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
To be fair she lasted longer than I thought. I thought OG would get to her on the weekend and she'd have a meltdown by Monday. Guess all it took was a staycation. Never mind that other vloggers are able to get voogs out while staying at park property.

Reactions: 19
The thing is, she cannot blame the hotel wifi. The hotel isn’t in another state from where they live, they are 30 min or less from home. If it’s that important she could have driven home. She could have preloaded and scheduled it to post. There is ZERO excuse for failing her own challenge except she’s lazy and doesn’t care. Guess what Jenn, if your channel dies, no more staycations.

Reactions: 26
Prediction: she will use some Jenn math and claim the stuff she posted on Instagram is just as good as putting up a video on YouTube. Not sure when she will make this proclamation.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.