The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prediction: she will use some Jenn math and claim the stuff she posted on Instagram is just as good as putting up a video on YouTube. Not sure when she will make this proclamation.
Sorry though it doesn’t count in her stans shouldn’t let it slide because so many of them actually don’t follow their Instagram

Reactions: 10
Congrats to all the winners, knew she wouldn't keep this up for long 😅

Also it's sad when your bestie cares more about her cat then you do about your kids gin, maybe you should take some parenting tips from her

Reactions: 25
Oh Jenn Jenn Jenn. Sometimes it's better to not make proclamations you can't keep. Was it bad internet, was it there was too much Naan in your mouth? Oh I remember: it's so hard with 2 kids now you guyzzzzz. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The thing is, she cannot blame the hotel wifi. The hotel isn’t in another state from where they live, they are 30 min or less from home. If it’s that important she could have driven home. She could have preloaded and scheduled it to post. There is ZERO excuse for failing her own challenge except she’s lazy and doesn’t care. Guess what Jenn, if your channel dies, no more staycations.
Internet in Disney hotel rooms is really not that bad. And if your job depends on reliable internet access everywhere you get a portable device for travel and emergencies. We’ve had one forever so I really don’t want to hear her sob story.

Reactions: 21
Oh Jenn Jenn Jenn. Sometimes it's better to not make proclamations you can't keep. Was it bad internet, was it there was too much Naan in your mouth? Oh I remember: it's so hard with 2 kids now you guyzzzzz. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And sometimes it's better to keep some things private. If she didn't mention 999 times how she was uploading every single day in January, we wouldn't know she failed. And failing after only 9 days is failing pretty badly.

Jenn--if you didn't say anything and actually did manage to upload a 31 days in January you could have vlogged on February 1st saying....I did it you guyzzzzz, I made it my goal to upload every day in Jan and I did it! Now, everyone is just laughing at you.

I'm glad I won though! I really thought it was a cruise this weekend and no way would she interrupt her cruise time with "work". I don't know how after 15 years she hasn't figured out how to edit ahead and schedule videos to post.

Reactions: 29
They will upload two in one day at some point and say that counts, or more likely just ignore it all together.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We'll get an update that Dim sabotaged Ginn in uploading everyday by making her go on a staycation with spotty Internet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What boggles my mind is they post everyday almost without fail for over a decade when at least one of them had a regular job. They post nearly as often when they their first son. Now they have two kids, but they also have a nanny(ies). They cannot keep one month going? Your channel is not doing great given its past history and still cannot get the job done.

Reactions: 22
I'm making my way through this live (cause I was too busy with work and had to commute today and then had to come home and feed my cats, myself, and do laundry - but not 79 loads of it like hardworking Ginn!) and I have to roll my eyes every time Ginn pretends she's getting teary-eyed if she talks about Bandit for more than 2 seconds. It's SO FAKE. Also, what was Armani then, chopped liver? Not that they should ever get another dog (or any living creature except for an infestation of invasive Asian ladybeetles) ever again, but she sounds so clearly inauthentic when she claims she doesn't want to get another dog because she doesn't think another dog could ever be like Bandit (the dog she NEVER COULD EVEN GET HER ASS TO A DOG BEACH FOR).

witch, it's called having a heart. A heart that grows. You don't get pets to replace the last pet, they will each hold a special place in your heart. No kitty will ever ever replace how much I absolutely loved my soul kitty more than I'll love anything in the world and I miss her so so much and yet, I don't pretend to fake cry just by talking about her?? Maybe because I've dealt with my grief head on? Maybe because I'm a human and not some narcisstic bleep who behaves how she thinks someone should behave in this situation?? It's just weird. My two kitties now will never "replace" my soul kitty and I love them just the same for who they are.

Her inauthenticity just really chafes me as much as Dim's shorts after a 10K.
I wish they would just be honest and say that they travel too much/aren't home enough to properly dedicate time to a dog.
---
Hey Amanda, I’ve only been with my partner for 5 years and I know more about him then Jenn knows about Tim.
We had a health scare with my partner this morning and at 4 am, I loaded him and our 18 month old in the car and drove him to the emergency room. While I couldn’t be there with him in the emergency room, I still did more in this situation then Jenn would ever be able to do. She can’t even put her kids in the car while Tim loads groceries in the trunk.
Your bff is a useless cow and she will cut you out of her life eventually and then you will regret ever being friends with her and defending her so intensely.
I hope he’s okay! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Jenn going a little ham on her insta story. Is it me or does Jackson look like something is really wrong with him?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Or calling the resort like this person suggested:

View attachment 2681568

ETA: Another post from her in that group. I like how she says she lives local so she is used to being in the parks and on rides but she had only been in the Orlando area for maybe a month at this time.
View attachment 2681573
I'm a couple pages behind but WOW is AmanDUH a snarky little passive-aggressive witch!

Who knows? Jenn may keep this one around longer than usual. Turns out, she may be Jenn's twin. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You guys, Jenn is really busy, and she has two kids!

Plus she obviously can’t work in a tiny Animal Kingdom Lodge room.

Staycations are just so hectic and nobody really watches them anyway so it is OK if they don’t get posted.

Jackson projectile vomited on Da Baby and Rosita was off duty so Tim had to clean everything up and it was just so exhausting.

Just trying to cover my bases in the “excuses for not posting a voog betting poll gets activated. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.