The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are they still so bleeping bad at this? No one is watching a 90 minute vlog but the Stans. Two 30 minute vlogs about their bullshit and one 15 minute vlog focusing ONLY on DDP would do much better; but that would require real editing. Hahahahaha. Can’t have that!

Also to the religious nutters and trackers—a scratch off is gambling you hypocritical morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know why she doesn’t at least cook meals for both her and Jackson. Then let Tim pick at that if he is so picky. It’s like she is cooking one meal that only she likes. Oh wait, that tracks.

So we’re monetizing Jackson’s ear-tube journey now. Cool.
My daughter had to have teeth pulled a few months back. I had to sign something acknowledging that I would not take photo or videos in the office. I looked at the receptionist like “seriously? You have to have people sign this?” She said they had an issue with someone trying to vlog their child under anesthesia in the past.

Posting your vulnerable child who is unable to consent is predatory and disgusting on a regular day, let alone when they are medicated!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
these 2 morons are so oblivious to anything outside of their Lake Nona bubble it seems - "trying to win the lottery' - or whatever wording was used as the thumbnail - you are 'supposedly' set for life as per J4D's - why are you buying scratch tickets. And it's only my opinion but this is gambling - and I would definitely not be talking to my 4 year old about scratch tickets. And another thing - if you have $100.00 to spend friviously on scratch tickets - do you ever once think about all the people out there who struggle day in and day out to put a meal on the table these days for their families?
Such ungrateful selfish humans.
And I only could stomach bits and pieces of the last voog but if I had to hear J4D's 'remind' us once again about Timmy Boy not eating rice, or Timmy Boy not liking spicy food I was ready to throw my phone across the room. We get it - Timmy Boy is a manchild. He only eats hot dogs, hamburgers and bacon it seems.
And for the love of God - please cut that poor child's hair. At 4 years old, you take him to the barber and have it cut.

Ugh - they make me so angry - such selfish, useless humans. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Another thing Trackers....here's a novel concept....instead of talking about the family in your swim class to all your viewers, twice now, how about you just bleeping ask them? No one is going to want to be anywhere around you people if you constantly tell stories about people in your vids.

And Tim, the guy was allowed to wear glasses in the pool because glasses aren't made of glass, dumbass. Seriously. You are practically blind, you must know that glasses are allowed in swimming pools because they aren't actual glass and because people need to see.

Leave those poor people alone. If you want to know how they talk to each other in the waiting room...ASK THEM.

I also wonder what the moms in the play date think when both Tim and Jenn roll up together. I've done 90 million play dates in my life and I don't recall any where both the dad and the mom show up. You two are ridiculous.

And these ear tubes are going to be a disaster because he's going to have to wear ear plugs in the pool and not get water in his ears in the shower. We know the Trackers won't be able to keep up on something like that. They suck.
If water gets into the tubes, Buddy will get another ear infection. My husband had tubes for many years, he had to be really careful with water (and sweat).

Reactions: 9
As someone who works in the field and had a child get tubes recently, it’s fairly common. For doctors in my area, the child has to have 6 ear infections in a year or reoccurrence of ear infections so many times. The tubes allow the fluid to come out before becoming infected which is what the ear infection is caused by. There is some maintenance after the procedure but it’s minimal, like maybe a week of not submerging their head and drops as needed. It’s a super quick procedure, like 10 minutes. Getting hearing checked and ear tubes is the most common first step when a child has a speech delay. You’d be surprised at how many kids have delays and after tubes their speech improves dramatically. Then if the tubes don’t seem to be improving speech, usually speech therapy is recommended along with further testing. I definitely see some red flags with J and have for at least a year now. I just hope this turns into a good intervention for him because he desperately needs services and these slackers have the time and money to help. Also, autism is a condition of the brain, so it’s something you’re born with. If he’s diagnosed, the chances of O having it are doubled compared to “typical kids”. Obviously earlier interventions like speech could have helped his progress, but it’s something one is born with and will always have.

Reactions: 20
Seriously? They need help with that? Because thinking about what you tend to watch and what service it's on is too hard? These two never fail to amaze me with their laziness and stupidity.
These two are set for life! Why are they considering cutting anything?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As someone who works in the field and had a child get tubes recently, it’s fairly common. For doctors in my area, the child has to have 6 ear infections in a year or reoccurrence of ear infections so many times. The tubes allow the fluid to come out before becoming infected which is what the ear infection is caused by. There is some maintenance after the procedure but it’s minimal, like maybe a week of not submerging their head and drops as needed. It’s a super quick procedure, like 10 minutes. Getting hearing checked and ear tubes is the most common first step when a child has a speech delay. You’d be surprised at how many kids have delays and after tubes their speech improves dramatically. Then if the tubes don’t seem to be improving speech, usually speech therapy is recommended along with further testing. I definitely see some red flags with J and have for at least a year now. I just hope this turns into a good intervention for him because he desperately needs services and these slackers have the time and money to help. Also, autism is a condition of the brain, so it’s something you’re born with. If he’s diagnosed, the chances of O having it are doubled compared to “typical kids”. Obviously earlier interventions like speech could have helped his progress, but it’s something one is born with and will always have.
Yeah, the tubes seem so fairly routine for ear infections I'm sort of surprised he didn't get them already with how allergied he always seems. I can't believe they tried to remedy the situation themselves. Seriously, I'm kind of surprised they aren't anti-vaxers.

Reactions: 8
these 2 morons are so oblivious to anything outside of their Lake Nona bubble it seems - "trying to win the lottery' - or whatever wording was used as the thumbnail - you are 'supposedly' set for life as per J4D's - why are you buying scratch tickets. And it's only my opinion but this is gambling - and I would definitely not be talking to my 4 year old about scratch tickets. And another thing - if you have $100.00 to spend friviously on scratch tickets - do you ever once think about all the people out there who struggle day in and day out to put a meal on the table these days for their families?
Such ungrateful selfish humans.
And I only could stomach bits and pieces of the last voog but if I had to hear J4D's 'remind' us once again about Timmy Boy not eating rice, or Timmy Boy not liking spicy food I was ready to throw my phone across the room. We get it - Timmy Boy is a manchild. He only eats hot dogs, hamburgers and bacon it seems.
And for the love of God - please cut that poor child's hair. At 4 years old, you take him to the barber and have it cut.

Ugh - they make me so angry - such selfish, useless humans. :mad:
If they were trying to be Mr Beast style they would have bought 100 tickets and given them away to random people in the streets down town 😀

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I wanted to share this with my fellow Tattlers. My 18 month old son loves apples. He asks for them all the time. Today, he was in his high chair and I diced him up a few peeled apples very very small. He put too many in his mouth at once and didn’t choke per se, but I had to kind of pat his back and help him out. Meanwhile, he is still trying to put more apple in his mouth.
So I gave him a smaller serving and diced them up even finer.

I understand it is scary when your child chokes but you don’t stop feeding them fruit or decide you can’t be their primary caregiver because you have one scary incident. Maybe if they’d put down the bleeping camera and actually be present with Jackson when he is eating, Jenn wouldn’t be so scared that he is going to choke on every single thing he eats.

If I told my partner I can’t stay home with our son in case he chokes, he would tell me to not fed him anything that would be considered a choking hazard. If I acted like Jenn and refused to care for my son, refuse to drive myself anywhere, not get out of bed until 11 am, and essentially effect how much more money we could be making, I think my significant other would leave me and sue for custody of our son. Actually, he’d probably make me go to therapy first which Jenn desperately needs. Tim will reach his breaking point eventually though. Everyone does.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
OMG the bleeping Hot Wheels thing AND Da Baby in his contraption (as usual) are both in the bleeping KITCHEN. YOUR KITCHEN IS NOT A LIVING ROOM.
View attachment 2692896
We had this Hot Wheels table. It is huge! How do they function with that in their kitchen? I had to get rid of ours because it was so big it took up too much space in my child’s room. They decided it was stressful, and they are Hot Wheels obsessed.

Reactions: 18
We had this Hot Wheels table. It is huge! How do they function with that in their kitchen? I had to get rid of ours because it was so big it took up too much space in my child’s room. They decided it was stressful, and they are Hot Wheels obsessed.
Pretty sure the Hot Wheels thing is inflated to get into that Mattel theme park that may or may not open later this year. They're trying now with gaming and SM at Universal. Only thing is I doubt they'll go to CA anytime soon. They haven't done two kids on a plane yet and I shudder to think about it.

Reactions: 13
I think the ear-tube thing is weird too. He just started school in August and before that he was sheltered from other kids. And a baby in 2020. He probably hasn’t caught a lot of viruses until he went to school. I’m sure the doctor knows what she is doing though. Maybe he’s had a lot more infections than we know of. This reminds me of the nursing stories. It’s like you get random clips of information that don’t make sense.
I still remember them letting him lick the glass at one of the theme parks, so I'm betting he was picking up viruses prior to going to school.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know why she doesn’t at least cook meals for both her and Jackson. Then let Tim pick at that if he is so picky. It’s like she is cooking one meal that only she likes. Oh wait, that tracks.

So we’re monetizing Jackson’s ear-tube journey now. Cool.
I think she only cooks the vegan box meals to spite Tim. He asked that she contribute to the household by making dinner so she goes about it in the most expensive and ridiculous fashion. She’s always preparing something Tim can’t handle (e.g. rice) then films his reaction as he chokes it down. She gets off on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
they are so annoying...Jackson's hair...who asks a kid that age if he wants to get his hair cut? You just take them for a haircut!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This article from NPR says tubes are also given to children with symptoms of autism. You’d think they would have mentioned Jackson having so many ear infections.
Candidates for tubes include children with frequent ear infections and fluid that never really clears up, as well as kids with fluid and other symptoms such as hearing loss, balance problems and poor school performance.

Children with symptoms of autism may also need tubes, the guidelines say, because the short-term hearing issues that comes with fluid in the ear can compound their issues.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I just went to scan thru the vlog and see what ya'll were talking about re: his hair, the food, lotto, etc.

From 11:00 straight thru to 38:45, they just talk. It's just the two of them blabbing incessantly. First in the kitchen, next on that damn couch.

That's 27 straight minutes of absolute nonsense.
Longer than an average 1/2 hour sitcom once you remove the commercials (sitcoms are typically 20-22 mins. sans commercials)

THIS is why she won't allow an editor (or allow Tim to edit)

Similar to how @bumpire said she gets off on serving Tim food he doesn't like, she gets off on including ALL this unnecessary footage.

Because SHE is in it. SHE sees herself as the "star." An editor would cut all this tit out.

Tim, you suck for letting her take over your channel.

Case in point 🤮-

1705442756837.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
In this voog she mentioned again how Dimmy doesn’t like spice *fake laugh* and he said something like “it’s not that I don’t like spice, my body just can’t handle spice anymore”.

Dude has the flavor palette of someone who lost their sense of taste during covid, but also she really does love to mention as a flex that while she loves spice (whatever that means to her uncultured ass), he doesn’t like it.

If Buddy has food allergies she’d probably make fun of him for it and tell everyone he hates that food while stuffing her face with whatever he can’t have because that’s the kind of person she is and always will be.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.