The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time stamp please
Starts about 3:37... then after Tim gets asked for a pic, keep clicking / advancing here or there and you can see him and Woo... then around 4:05 they're getting their food and you can see them... (looks like Tim was just there with Woo)

Reactions: 5
While getting their food Tim grabs about 50 napkins. I guess it makes up for all those times he usually forgot to get them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Starts about 3:37... then after Tim gets asked for a pic, keep clicking / advancing here or there and you can see him and Woo... then around 4:05 they're getting their food and you can see them... (looks like Tim was just there with Woo)
Thanks for that
---
He can't parent his toddler, you can't expect him to control his waddler.
Great title for next thread 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So we'll be down at Disney starting Sunday. We originally had a reservation for a week at Gran Destino, but today a confirmed DVC reservation for AKL 1 bedroom villa showed up at a fraction of its original price so we jumped on that. So we adjusted our original reservation, added the AKL stay in the middle and then changed the last 2 nights to stay to the Fort Wilderness cabins.

We found a confirmed DVC reservation today at AKL for $240 a night when the rack rate is close to $800.
I'll be staying at AKL on Wednesday! A friend had expiring DVC points and booked a room for me. I'm super excited! We have a reservation at Jiko that night. Haven't been there since the night we closed on our house and went out to celebrate back in 2019. I've never stayed at any Disney resort, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Reactions: 15
I'll be staying at AKL on Wednesday! A friend had expiring DVC points and booked a room for me. I'm super excited! We have a reservation at Jiko that night. Haven't been there since the night we closed on our house and went out to celebrate back in 2019. I've never stayed at any Disney resort, so I'm really looking forward to it.
We'll be there the 16th to the 18th.

Reactions: 7
While getting their food Tim grabs about 50 napkins. I guess it makes up for all those times he usually forgot to get them.
perhaps
perhaps dim is anticipating needing all those nappies to mop up his diarrhea that’s about to happen from the greasy food he’s enjoying.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Interesting that Dicky went to Epcot today without Dimmy. Maybe Dick and Woo don’t mix.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So we are on track for 3 days without a voog. I guess she’s just completely given up on her goal at this point.

But it can be argued that she is following Tim’s resolution to be more consistent. It’s just consistently not posting vids now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
You don't understand you guyzzzz, it's the most exhausting thing in the world to post pictures of you taking pictures with your spawn!! #candid #notsocorememories #whodroolsmoreBuddyorGinn

Being a pretend mother is a full-time job!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You don't understand you guyzzzz, it's the most exhausting thing in the world to post pictures of you taking pictures with your spawn!! #candid #notsocorememories #whodroolsmoreBuddyorGinn

Being a pretend mother is a full-time job!!!
Could be the title of their book though it's not exactly kid friendly.

Well, should we start guessing when she's going to voog again? Also, I wonder what time he wrapped up at Epcot. I'm assuming it would be way after the cruise would depart, right? I know they departed in the evening once but that was because of a hurricane.

Reactions: 8
Just catching up.

Not sure they deserve any major credit for doing the bare minimum of not being dicks to stans, but we can also remember...

They left mail from stans sitting for YEARS, including gifts for their dog who since died, and they didn't care. Stans sent food packages that had expired sitting in the Trackers house in mail bins. They got boatloads of gift cards from stans and they stayed unopened in mail piles for years. They encouraged these gifts by having a PO box they gave out and didn't close.

The above was the turning point for when I started really disliking them.

And if they really cared about the stans and were that nice, they would take the 3 seconds to drop a channel update post on YouTube saying "You guys, no vid today - making core memories!" 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just catching up.

Not sure they deserve any major credit for doing the bare minimum of not being dicks to stans, but we can also remember...

They left mail from stans sitting for YEARS, including gifts for their dog who since died, and they didn't care. Stans sent food packages that had expired sitting in the Trackers house in mail bins. They got boatloads of gift cards from stans and they stayed unopened in mail piles for years. They encouraged these gifts by having a PO box they gave out and didn't close.

The above was the turning point for when I started really disliking them.

And if they really cared about the stans and were that nice, they would take the 3 seconds to drop a channel update post on YouTube saying "You guys, no vid today - making core memories!" 🥴
Why not have an easy voog of one day a week , where they open mail & gifts that are sent to them , practically a live without much to edit 😃

Reactions: 8
This is embarrassing, even for Jenn. At least tell people you have a family emergency if you don’t want the responsibility of working!! Jeez!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is embarrassing, even for Jenn. At least tell people you have a family emergency if you don’t want the responsibility of working!! Jeez!
Again , all on Tim , grow a spine & hire an editor , the extra $$ from daily uploads will practically pay for them !

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This is how I saw it as well. Like you said, not that it’s much better but Tim has always tried to control how Jackson plays. Jackson wants to do his own thing and Tim is over there literally sticking his hands in Jackson’s business. I’m not trying to make excuses for Jackson’s behavior but maybe he just wants to play without having Tim’s hands or a camera shoved in his general vicinity.
Plus, that's pretty much how Jenn would react to J$ reaching for her food. So that's what he's learned.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.