The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the latest one and what stuck out to me is she really didn't like Dim coming over and talking about J$ during her monologue. She did a crappy job at hiding it too. She's getting more aggressive with the camera hogging somehow.

She fucked up the outro. She's going single wide female on Dim.

* she had to drop that she reads the commentzz you guyzzzz. All of them. SO there!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why do they care about dressing Jackson in themed clothing? He obviously did not care other than saying it was too big. Not sure if he was referring to Oliver wearing it as they were showing infant stuff when he said it.

TTT, Jackson is not a doll. That is why I am thankful Jackson and Oliver are boys. I HATE HATE HATE when people have little girls and insist in dressing them up with princess stuff, bows and other girly girl stuff when you can tell the little girl HATES it. I am sure if Jackson was Olive (Jenns fave girl name) I am sure they would have gotten her some stupid valentines day outfit even if she vocalized she wanted generic kid stuff. What a way to make a kid hate you.

Reactions: 11
I said it years ago that it wouldn't surprise me if she started dressing the kids in girls clothes to make some point, an now look, J getting another girls item (which personally I don't get because boys stuff is actually waaaaaay more roomy an comfortable than girls stuff which is so restricted at times an why I prefer wearing guys stuff at times)

Like I honestly don't care what kids wear so long as THEY are the ones happy with it (my neice is running about in boys clothes cause the shops only have buzz an woody in the boys section) but like others have said I truly believe that this is for her sake an not Js, I still stand by what I said that kids will pick characters BEFORE they pick colours, has she ever showed him online hot wheels or cars jackets? A quick search brings up so many choices that am sure he would love an I bet most are cheaper than what she bought him, I just don't get why they aren't buying him things that HE likes, they know he likes his cars/hot wheels so why not let the kid get clothes themed like that, an if he's not allowed characters at school then why not get him a yellow an red jacket? Isn't that the main colours for hot wheels? It just doesn't make sense that they go on about how obsessed with hot wheels he is then they don't allow him to actually get any clothing/footwear in it when most kids would want that

Reactions: 13
I said it years ago that it wouldn't surprise me if she started dressing the kids in girls clothes to make some point, an now look, J getting another girls item (which personally I don't get because boys stuff is actually waaaaaay more roomy an comfortable than girls stuff which is so restricted at times an why I prefer wearing guys stuff at times)

Like I honestly don't care what kids wear so long as THEY are the ones happy with it (my neice is running about in boys clothes cause the shops only have buzz an woody in the boys section) but like others have said I truly believe that this is for her sake an not Js, I still stand by what I said that kids will pick characters BEFORE they pick colours, has she ever showed him online hot wheels or cars jackets? A quick search brings up so many choices that am sure he would love an I bet most are cheaper than what she bought him, I just don't get why they aren't buying him things that HE likes, they know he likes his cars/hot wheels so why not let the kid get clothes themed like that, an if he's not allowed characters at school then why not get him a yellow an red jacket? Isn't that the main colours for hot wheels? It just doesn't make sense that they go on about how obsessed with hot wheels he is then they don't allow him to actually get any clothing/footwear in it when most kids would want that

Heck, there was photo's on this board showing Tim wearing what looks like women's jackets. Nothing wrong with that. I don't see it being a woman's jacket. It seems more of a unisex leaning toward maybe a woman's cut. I can't see the average man or woman wearing the Ft. Wilderness jacket, but Tim is not normal. I have to admit the concept of the jacket is nice and if it was cut slightly different and did not have those cheesy patches on them of Ft. Wilderness stuff I'd probably wear it. But not at Disney prices.

Reactions: 8
Heck, there was photo's on this board showing Tim wearing what looks like women's jackets. Nothing wrong with that. I don't see it being a woman's jacket. It seems more of a unisex leaning toward maybe a woman's cut. I can't see the average man or woman wearing the Ft. Wilderness jacket, but Tim is not normal. I have to admit the concept of the jacket is nice and if it was cut slightly different and did not have those cheesy patches on them of Ft. Wilderness stuff I'd probably wear it. But not at Disney prices.
See to me that's different because you know it's been Tims choice to buy which is fine, whatever he wears is coming from him himself wanting to wear it

I just feel sorry for the kids because buying stuff that's out there for their own likes has never been easier, my bro growing up loved Thomas the tank engine an my mum would have to go round different towns trying to find anything with Thomas on it an even then it was limited choice, now you have the internet where it takes 2 secs to type in exactly what you want an it brings up so many choices that can be shipped right to your door, it would only take a few mins to show J all these choices of clothes/footwear that's designed in what he loves but instead she just picks up the first thing she herself probably likes, I just don't believe for one second that J would turn down hot wheels boots an a jacket for purple unicorn boots an jacket even if he did love the colour

Reactions: 10
Last voog to make it over 100K was that MK one where he completed his goal of completing one park in a year. The home voogs aren't doing it, no matter how much Jenn tries to make fetch happen. Her stans aren't going to keep the channel afloat.

Reactions: 21
Tiffany Ann is still having an O over this podcast. She sounds like the kind of person who writes letters to prison inmates so she can find a husband.
View attachment 2677348

View attachment 2677349

They wish they could bounce off each other...
View attachment 2677350

View attachment 2677352

View attachment 2677353

😎😎😎
View attachment 2677354
I know folks here don’t like ATW but for those of us in a certain generation 😂, an ATW/TTT would be a MUCH better podcast. They riff off each other really well and have the same general body of knowledge to reference. Their one liners are really funny if you get the references.

Reactions: 23
Last voog to make it over 100K was that MK one where he completed his goal of completing one park in a year. The home voogs aren't doing it, no matter how much Jenn tries to make fetch happen. Her stans aren't going to keep the channel afloat.
Even Disney vlogs like that take days, sometimes a week or more, to peak that 100k view number. Their "loyal" viewers probably hovers around 60-80,000 people based off the last few months and the views they get. If YT ever did get rid of old and/or bot accounts, their world would be turned upside down. 903,000 subs my ass.

Reactions: 13
20k a month is roughly $250,000/year and at the risk of sounding like a complete snob, that is not a lot of money. Then after taxes, health insurance and retirement/investments it’s much, much less. If they are only making $250k, they should be shitting bricks right now…and maybe that’s what we are seeing.
250k if they were working normal jobs would be ok, but their “job” has a lot of expenses. Minus staycations and cruises and annual passes and party tickets, they’re not making very much.

Reactions: 17
250k if they were working normal jobs would be ok, but their “job” has a lot of expenses. Minus staycations and cruises and annual passes and party tickets, they’re not making very much.
I agree, it's also not what I'd class as "safe" money, YT could literally pull the rug from under them at any time without much notice an decide one day to half the income they all get, if they are spending as quick as it's coming in then it's such a risky move, sure the house is paid off an one kid has a collage fund (guessing notagirl isn't important enough for a collage fund) but how much is a house like that going take to upkeep with bills? 250k is only a good amount when you are being sensible with it

More comments about the camera angle:

EE06D777-3361-4693-B701-7F6111039436.jpeg
0868FE26-23EC-4F5E-972E-47541C8F1A55.jpeg

I think they should just do the wide shots and not cut back and forth. It would make it easier for Tim to edit too. I don’t think his editing skills are all that great either. He’s been running a YouTube channel for 15 years now and still has no idea what shots are best.

I do think Nick will pass the feedback on to Tim at least. Whereas Jenn would delete these comments and ban the users.

It’s funny that the Stans are all complaing about too much Nick and are clamoring for more Tim in the podcast, but all seem perfectly fine when it’s Jen who usually dominates the conversation.

And granted, I only watched a small portion of the podcast, but it did seem like Nick was trying to engage Tim in conversation and asked him questions, but Tim would barely respond so Nick would just take over.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
LOL Jenn posted her home voog within the same hour. Why would she compete against the podcast? Thr FOMO. Oh Jenn... 😅
Is “It Tracks!” an attempt to make Jen jealous and put a fire under her ass to edit?? 🧐
I know they really could use an editor but… and I’m a witch I know….. isn’t it so much more fun for us here watching the crap they put out without an editor? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah some seems to want an overly produced wiki article in video form. If that’s what you’re looking for - the OA has that base covered. I used to enjoy their videos but now they’re so stylized and produced that they lack the spontaneity which keeps my attention. the channel some seem to hope for is already out there x 10. Let the trackers be messy sources of gossip for us here.

• Haha
I can't believe I'm saying this but I watched the damn podcast (latest episode) here or there while working this morning. Just finished it.

It actually wasn't THAT bad. I don't 100% get all these bleeping stans as "experts" giving their critiques like @eatcherheartout posted. I get they may have asked for some feedback but when the hell did everyone in the their stanbase become podcast experts?!

I thought the back and forth camera edits, while sometimes a bit much, actually helped it to visually move along a bit faster overall.

Like, it seemed to give it a feel like their convo was like a tennis match and it didn't bother me. I bet people would have bitched if they just were staring at the same screen image for 1 hour 19 mins. so they can't win there.

I thought it was funny when Tim inserted that character from the Simpsons saying Nick sounded like him. (name escapes me at the moment) and I thought Tim talked enough so not sure why the stans are saying Nick is completely dominating. If these stans actually paid attention to someone OTHER than Jenn, they'd see that Tim was actually just being Tim. He's used to someone really not letting him have a word in edge-wise, and I'm sure as the podcast goes on, he'll become more chatty.

Honestly, I may have given it like 3 mos. the other day (or something like that) but I REALLY hope this thing takes off and succeeds - JUST to make Jenn bleeping FUME with seeing Tim succeed at something she is NOT involved in. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Anyone catch that at 21:40 in the podcast Tim calls Nick “Daddy”?

(technically Tim calls Nick “my father”, but that doesn’t play as well. lol)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ginn gonna try and sabotage the Podcast by "vacuuming" the house during the their recording sessions. She'll just plug a vacuum in and leave it running right outside the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
…I REALLY hope this thing takes off and succeeds
It hasn’t cracked double digits as a 18 hour post.
(6.2K, as if this post. #1 podcast sits at 36K)

As much as I would like to see Tim have a project away from the succubus, he is very monotone, wooden and not animated nor responsive to Nick’s comments and questions.

2023 major expenses: $80k Rivian, $70k backyard renovations including new outdoor kitchen (maybe more for this?) , $40k nanny salary , $30k concierge cruise, $12k private school but he started in the fall so say $3k on that if they are paying monthly.

So that's major expenses of over $220k last year easily. Either they are making way more than we estimate or spent a lot from savings to do all that. I doubt they financed the Rivian but it is possible. Same with the backyard work it might have been put on a credit card but seems unlikely.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.