The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly as strange as TPD is, I think Tim having a friend who is a married dad is opening his eyes to how dysfunctional his tit is.
And this will be how he gets sucked into his new friend's cult!
I thought they just bought new pans.
I was just going to ask why they can't take some money out of their vacation budget and buy ONE new pan at Target. I guess they don't last long in that house. :sick:

Reactions: 15
When Nick was talking about his autistic 5 year old and how he is obsessed with the wheels on cars, Tim just stared at him for a long time. I wonder if Nick suspects some things with J. Tim never responded about what J likes about watching his Hot Wheels or how he plays with them. I found that interesting because he could have immediately contrasted it with how J is with his cars, with a "well, my kid does X...." I think J does like crashing his cars together (whereas Nick's kid likes the spinning wheels) but Tim stayed pretty silent about J during all that.
I haven't gotten to that part of the podcast yet, BUT if Dick does actually say something or if Jenn thinks he's saying something about it, it will be goodbye podcast sooner than later.

Reactions: 16
Return of Jenn's burgundy Columbia fleece!!! Wonder if it has the same crumbs encased on it.

Jenn also says at the beginning they are redoing their house (then corrects and says the house decor) - yeah, lots of money saving going on this year. 😅
And as usual, she makes ZERO effort to be presentable for someone making public videos. That effing messy bun. Just a sloppy mess.

And I want to see the house. Not her face on screen.

(Sorry, late to the game)

Why is he even bothering trying to get her to exercise? I guess so he is allowed to exercise. Maybe he could just never sleep and exercise at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's interesting the flood gates have seemingly opened. Wonder what is waking people up or if it's just not her having the ban hammer ready as fast since OG has been out of school on vacay. Whatever the case she was in rare form in the latest home vlog. I predict there will be a meltdown on mean comments soon so she can get told what a wonderful mother goddess she is again :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They bought a drying rack for Dim to put his clothes on after he runs. Um, ok? Also Gin says she can use it for clothes she can't put in the dryer. No way in hell she is getting 31 voogs out this month now that she has to watch those clothes dry too.
Why does he need a drying rack for his "sweaty clothes"? Is he rewearing them after they dry as opposed to, I don't know......washing them?!?!?! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does he need a drying rack for his "sweaty clothes"? Is he rewearing them after they dry as opposed to, I don't know......washing them?!?!?! 🤢
Eww. Well, he wore them all morning when clearly he should've gone back to the fort, take a quick shower and change before guzzling that breakfast down. I am wondering if she's telling him to rewear his running clothes ex amount of times before they wash them so they can save on laundry or some tit like that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Y’all are bad 🤭

I can still tolerate Molly s long as she doesn’t do those stupid “surprise” faces. Here I was pissed that someone would do that to her, and after reading a few of y’all’s posts, I’m over here laughing at the poor girl 😩
I hate how she makes the same face every time she takes a bite of something. And their thumbnails with the stupid “I’m surprised” face or whatever. Clickbait.

Reactions: 10
Here's my thing with Jenn and the buying girl's clothes for J$. My older daughter often picked out boy's stuff at that age. She loved Thomas the Train and Cars and they didn't make those things in girls clothes. She was always athletic and wore the boys athletic shorts because they were more comfortable to play sports in. Her favorite color was also pink and had every princess dress they made. I always bought her what SHE wanted and continue to do so today, even though she has expensive taste. :ROFLMAO:

But we've seen Jenn with the---no means yes--when it comes to J$. We've seen her ask him what he prefers and watch him not answer and she tells us oh he loves this....we've seen it a million times. So, if J$ really wanted purple unicorn rainbow boots and a girl's purple windbreaker...good for him. I really, truly, do not believe that's the case. I think Jenn is saying----look how cute these rainbow unicorn boots are and J$ doesn't answer and Jenn says HE LOVES THEM!!!! Look at this really cute windbreaker, you loooooove purple!!!!!! And J$ gets a girl's windbreaker.
Compensating for the baby girl she did not have

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The fact she thinks any of those weight loss supplements are going to work when you still eat three breakfasts says a lot. Honestly, surprised she's not trying to get a Oziempic script yet.
If she does she’ll pull a KT from BLAB who claims her amazing weight loss is the result of ditching her allergy medication. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jenn told us at the end of the last home vlog “tomorrow we WILL be doing some fun stuff.”

Really? You guys live in the Theme Park Capital of the world, why am I watching Tim try to figure out a marble run without instructions?

Poor Jackson is starting to look as haggard and run down as his parents…

Jenn is soooo pissed that her mommy date starts at 9:30am. You see Jenn, most mommies are up by then…

IMG_9712.jpeg

Stressful times in the Tracker household…

Also, I think Jenn is trying to show off her pedicure,
But I just wish she wouldn’t. She has no self awareness.
IMG_9713.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 21
What's that, Marie? Are you actually one of us...with your winky face and all?!? :ROFLMAO:

1704765460629.png

Tim makes me want to punch him in his face. Dude, quit feeling sorry for yourself, and take care of your tit.
He has this thing where he needs trophies and medallions “yay you did its” and “congratulations, you’re the bestest winner ever”
Face it, Tim.
You did not win the WDW 10K race!

24B12916-92F0-4FE7-8505-7B638EFB23A7.jpeg

So stop calling yourself the winner!

What you have is a participation medal that you (or Nick) paid for with your race registration fee!

• Haha
It seems like everything is happening out of nowhere super fast.
1) purple boots with unicorns and rainbows
2) the pink sippy cup that’s made it’s way in at least one shot in the home vlogs
3) the purple girls windbreaker
idk man.. I know colors aren’t gender specific, and as long as Jackson is genuinely picking these things, I’ll shut up about it.
i just feel like these assholes are using their kid to make a point. It’s just so much at one time.

4) black Santa stickers, which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that he has, and I will NEVER have a problem with. I also feel like Tim made it a point to show the stickers which I don’t like lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.