The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn you're not bleeping bloated, you're just fat. Also you should get an allergy test too along with Buddy, I'm tired of you bleeping clearing the frog in your throat and I'm pretty sure you're probably eating things in your atrocious diet that cause excess phlegm. This is why I try to avoid dairy as much as possible.

You need help, Amanda.
View attachment 2677038

This comment will be deleted in no time.View attachment 2677041
What is it with these stans named Amanda? It's like they're trying to out-AmanDUH each other.

Ginn didn't show off the Target haul to show what they purchased, she used it to show off her new mani/pedi. That must have been what she did with the neighbor.
Oh did she get a mani/pedi? I had to turn away when she started to show off her penis toes. Her "date" with the neighbor was at 9:30am though, I'm surprised she didn't brag about it (unless I tuned it out), which I figured meant she overslept and missed her "date". Why is everything a bleeping "date" with her anyway? Just call it a get-together or something, you weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah, I have a feeling Jenn is probably going to have a "breakdown" about all the Meanies soon. Everyone including Dim seems put out with her. I know we often argue about whether they're at each other's throats behind closed doors or not/how jerky and culpable Dim is in all of this as well, but I feel like something broke in the past couple of weeks. Could be the financial thing, maybe they're between nannies again, J$ school might be finally telling them they have to parent on certain aspects or he won't be welcome back, who knows but I am getting CA trip vibes rights before Stanny's departure.

Reactions: 18
JFC, buy a family comb while you're there. Her hair is a goddamn war crime and he looks like they just pulled him out of a hedge.
They just leave a hairbrush next to the kitchen sink for decoration, apparently.

• Haha
What's that, Marie? Are you actually one of us...with your winky face and all?!? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2677097
She's here. She's been here for a while. The last time I posted here saying come on over and play, you'll have fun...someone replied that she's already here :cool:. She posts often but not frequently, you might bump into her if you pay close enough attention.

It seems like everything is happening out of nowhere super fast.
1) purple boots with unicorns and rainbows
2) the pink sippy cup that’s made it’s way in at least one shot in the home vlogs
3) the purple girls windbreaker
idk man.. I know colors aren’t gender specific, and as long as Jackson is genuinely picking these things, I’ll shut up about it.
i just feel like these assholes are using their kid to make a point. It’s just so much at one time.

4) black Santa stickers, which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that he has, and I will NEVER have a problem with. I also feel like Tim made it a point to show the stickers which I don’t like lol.
I really, truly do not believe that J$ is specifically picking out these items. They record every damn thing in their lives, they were recording in Target....yet we didn't see J$ pick out that jacket. That's why I'm hung up on it. I think this is Jenn pushing girl's stuff on him.....there, I said it out loud.

I'll also add---I do not think she's "making him trans". I do not think that's a real thing, despite what certain political figures put out there. :rolleyes: I think she is buying him girl's stuff because she didn't get the girl she wanted. She's coming more and more into the realization that she's not going to get the girl she wanted and she won't be buying all the girl stuff.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It seems like everything is happening out of nowhere super fast.
1) purple boots with unicorns and rainbows
2) the pink sippy cup that’s made it’s way in at least one shot in the home vlogs
3) the purple girls windbreaker
idk man.. I know colors aren’t gender specific, and as long as Jackson is genuinely picking these things, I’ll shut up about it.
i just feel like these assholes are using their kid to make a point. It’s just so much at one time.

4) black Santa stickers, which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that he has, and I will NEVER have a problem with. I also feel like Tim made it a point to show the stickers which I don’t like lol.
I don't think it's him mainly because she was trying to push it on Da Baby too.

Reactions: 8
Hey Ginn, if you have time to loiter in Target as an entire family and come back with even more junk when you just needed to get formula, YOU DO NOT HAVE A STRESSFUL bleeping LIFE GO duck YOURSELF. Like seriously, go choke on your dead backyard grass. Read the bleeping room. Eat tit. Watch the news for 5 bleeping minutes and have some shame for being a complaining ungrateful bleep who refuses to bleeping grow up and get over yourself and whatever the duck in life you're still bitter about, JFC.

Again : if he were to divorce her , it is the end of his channel , the Stans love her way more & would take her side 😯
He'd probably lose the extra loony bin stans, though that might not be such a bad thing. Also a lot of the Ginn-loving stans would keep watching anyway, either out of habit/laziness or so they can report back to Ginn about Dim's life or something. Maybe if his load was lightened from divorcing his tumor of a wife, he might actually regain some sort of personality and maaaaaaybe grow up a little bit (wishful thinking), but I bet his family would also like him more and help out with the kids without that bleeping bleep around. I guess he prefers to be dragged down to the bottom of the metaphorical ocean with the dead-weight that is Ginn.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She's here. She's been here for a while. The last time I posted here saying come on over and play, you'll have fun...someone replied that she's already here :cool:. She posts often but not frequently, you might bump into her if you pay close enough attention.
I didn't know good Ole Marie was here, but...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They’re very stressed about money. So much evidence. All of sudden she is going to post daily. They want to explore local towns and the theme parks again, who needs staycations! Low-budget home renovations planned like organizing the pantry. He’s bitching about not doing enough theme park videos. There is no grand financial plan here. They just looked at everything and were finally like oh tit 🍿

Oh did she get a mani/pedi? I had to turn away when she started to show off her penis toes. Her "date" with the neighbor was at 9:30am though, I'm surprised she didn't brag about it (unless I tuned it out), which I figured meant she overslept and missed her "date". Why is everything a bleeping "date" with her anyway? Just call it a get-together or something, you weirdo.
Yes, her nails were a bit longer and polished when showing off their haul. Not nanny claws or penis toes long, but definitely not her usual chewed down look.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they divorce it will be ugly for sure. I imagine she'd prolong it as long as she could and would make all sorts of allegations to get a larger share of the pie. Though, I'd honestly think they'd fight more over the money (whatever is left of it) than the kids. Lord knows, she wouldn't want them, just probably avoiding child support would make her happy enough. A thought I had is maybe she is pushing the Dick and Dim thing further because she wants to catch him cheating on her so she'd have leverage and could play victim in the divorce.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Okay. I don't even know where to start. The marble is freaking me out. Ollie is too small and too inquisitive to have such small objects around. And I don't trust J$ at all. He is never told the word no and has no boundaries so what or who is going to tell him not to give a marble to Ollie. Or don't leave the marbles all over the place. And if those are the new pans they just bought and they look like that, word of advice J4Ds everything doesn't have to be cooked at the highest temp. I also love the drying rack for sweaty clothes. What an odor they must leave. Normal people will throw their sweaty clothes in the washer. These 2 morons just spend to spend.

Oh and last but not least, HI Jenn - and thank you. I mentioned about no lives in quite a while and miracleously there is one scheduled for tomorrow. You still suck.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey Ginn, if you have time to loiter in Target as an entire family and come back with even more junk when you just needed to get formula, YOU DO NOT HAVE A STRESSFUL bleeping LIFE GO duck YOURSELF. Like seriously, go choke on your dead backyard grass. Read the bleeping room. Eat tit. Watch the news for 5 bleeping minutes and have some shame for being a complaining ungrateful bleep who refuses to bleeping grow up and get over yourself and whatever the duck in life you're still bitter about, JFC.

He'd probably lose the extra loony bin stans, though that might not be such a bad thing. Also a lot of the Ginn-loving stans would keep watching anyway, either out of habit/laziness or so they can report back to Ginn about Dim's life or something. Maybe if his load was lightened from divorcing his tumor of a wife, he might actually regain some sort of personality and maaaaaaybe grow up a little bit (wishful thinking), but I bet his family would also like him more and help out with the kids without that bleeping bleep around. I guess he prefers to be dragged down to the bottom of the metaphorical ocean with the dead-weight that is Ginn.
I pity anyone who runs into them at the Lake Nona Target. I can just imagine she's the type to leave her venti frappachino cup in the middle of an aisle-hopefully their Target picks up their cups sooner than mine-someone with the name of Jennifer had their cup just sitting there from about late August to Black Friday it almost became a reason to go to Target just to see when it would be picked up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I hate how she makes the same face every time she takes a bite of something. And their thumbnails with the stupid “I’m surprised” face or whatever. Clickbait.
Hahaha I read this without realizing you were replying to me. As I was reading it, I was thinking how much I hate the aggressive big ass bites that Mollys husband Alan does.

Then I realized you were talking about Molly Lolol. I’ve noticed they cut out a lot of the bites Alan takes now. They are so unnecessarily aggressive and huge and all the veins in his neck are popping out as he swallows 🤢🤢🤢

I like him but his eating is a hard no.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Again, the general estimate of what YouTube pays is 0.01 to 0.03 per view. If they are getting 2 million views a month, assuming they are on the low side of the per view count that’s still 20k in revenue a month at least. I’m guessing they can survive on that, even with the lavish cruises etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
BUT YOU GUYZZZZZ SHE HAS 79 LOADS OF LAUNDRY TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is it with this witch and laundry? And why do they look like they never do laundry anyway? Laundry is like the easiest bleeping chore. She even complains about having to load and unload the dishwasher. She seriously is so resistant to being a functioning adult.

Meanwhile Dim's like "yeah" and looks like he's 3 sheets to the wind with apathy.

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 6.25.28 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 6.26.01 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
my birthday is tomorrow, and they scheduled a live? i’ll consider that my gift to us all, you’re welcome, unwell three 🤪

(seriously, the wheels are FALLING OFF and i love it)

Reactions: 30
The Hot Wheels cake excuse is ridiculous. I know because I'm currently planning a Hot Wheels party for my son. Sure, there are super expensive ones that we aren't considering. But Wal-mart has Hot Wheels cakes. My local grocery store (not a Publix but I'm sure they could do it too) can put on any image you print out by scanning it and then making the edible image. That's what we are doing.
My guess is they waited until the last minute and didn't have time to look around and that's why they were stuck with the Cars cake.

Reactions: 23
If they divorce it will be ugly for sure. I imagine she'd prolapse it and prolong it as long as she could and would make all sorts of allegations to get a larger share of the pie. Though, I'd honestly think they'd fight more over the money (whatever is left of it) than the kids. Lord knows, she wouldn't want them, just probably avoiding child support would make her happy enough. A thought I had is maybe she is pushing the Dick and Dim thing further because she wants to catch him cheating on her so she'd have leverage and could play victim in the divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They went with the cheapest Cars cake you could get at Publix. That is her way of saving. Get something cheap for the kids spend on herself. At least it seemed like OG liked it. Next year, I'm sure they'll be pushing a Mario cake :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.