The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was what I was thinking as well. Like why play just Mario games when the kid is big into Hot Wheels?
Also I just hate how they have to make everything a "thing" and slap an identity label on it. It's like Ginn popping out a couple of humans and thinking that means she can call herself a mother.

Wait a minute! Hold the phone!
Jenn asks Buddy who is winning, and then asks him even louder if Jackson or daddy (🤢) is winning and Tim says they are playing together!

is that growth i am smelling? Is Tim reading comments and realizing his gotta be first attitude is detrimental to the boy.
Dim was probably losing.

To add to this it really bothered me when she was showing the tit she cooked in her crematory pan and the panned out to Dim on the complete other side of the table who is actually attempting to feed their malnourished baby and dealing with OG Buddy. I still don't get why they aren't having buddy eat with them and eat what theya re having. And if you guyzzz want to budget you shouldn't buy that box crap that pretty much everyone hates but Jenn.
The burnt pan/lunch thing reminded of me of how bleeping weird it was that she didn't ask him what he thought about lunch until they were walking into Target?? Like clearly y'all don't even talk to each other about lunch (or anything else) while you're eating if you're not filming? Weird ass bleeping marriage. No wonder they all have emotional support tablets while they eat.

Reactions: 24
And watching the podcast someone had to upstage. She really shouldn't have. It's as dull as expected. They are currently talking about Disney Channel movies and Grease.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why does Tim look like he ran a marathon, took care of 3 kids, played with his man friend, washed dishes, fed one kid formula with a spoon, chased the other kid all over the house, slipped on a hot wheel, beat up on by one kid, got two kids ready for bed, put two kids to bed, made 4 trips to Publix in two days, a trip to target, filmed a podcast and did his scheduled weekly night of sexy time with the wife.
Jenn looks like she woke up from a full nights sleep, had coffee waiting, had a 3 course hot breakfast handed her baby off to the nanny so that she can be driven around town.

oh, wait….
This is the post of the day……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes, her nails were a bit longer and polished when showing off their haul. Not nanny claws or penis toes long, but definitely not her usual chewed down look.
She must be expecting another cruise ring.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The Nick and Tim podcast is already slowly dying. It sucks. They have no chemistry and it is boring as hell. Nobody is going to be paying to watch it or be in a Patreon group for it. I give it until March/April before Jenn weasels her way in it weekly and they act like Nick is too busy with a family emergency to be on it anymore.

By the way, since Tim edited the podcast then he left in that part where Nick talked about his autistic son and he just sat there listening.

If he thinks his home vlog topics are too boring for a vlog, how can he think this podcast is any good? And it gets 1/2 the views and they only do one weekly.

Reactions: 16
I've been in bed with flu for 2 days (literally stg I've slept 20 hours a day and still feel like ass), and I look less greasy and crappy than Jenn does, wow.

I think they never shower. Ew.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree. The windbreaker was because Jenn loved it being 90s style. I don't think J cared or he would have insisted on a purple bike helmet, right? He got a blue and green one. Although he did seem interested in that pink one because Oliver was interested in it and Jenn pointed that out. 🙄

My personal belief is that things like clothing or toys shouldn't be assigned to a specific gender based on color or design. Like you said, kids like what they like. I have seen how teen boys these days like purple or pink hoodies or clothes, slides, etc. And nobody should care or make it a big deal.

But also Jenn is just annoying with her emphasis on J liking these things that are labeled for girls, like it is some novelty thing she can share about him to seem more like a "modern" cool influencer mom. Just let him like what he likes and don't explain it and don't show it off.
Omg I just put the vlog on and I cannot believe she went to target looking that bad. She reminded me of the nerd girl at the end of Better off Dead with her hair all over like that. Damn Jenn have some freaking pride. I mean yeah I don’t always look stellar when I make a store run but I brush my hair and at least try to look decent. She looks like she just rolled out of bed and left
But when you don’t look stellar you certainly don’t film it for thousands to see! (And are her teeth really as bad as that photo shows?)🤮

I really think she must be going multiple days without showering, I wouldn't put it past her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg I just put the vlog on and I cannot believe she went to target looking that bad. She reminded me of the nerd girl at the end of Better off Dead with her hair all over like that. Damn Jenn have some freaking pride. I mean yeah I don’t always look stellar when I make a store run but I brush my hair and at least try to look decent. She looks like she just rolled out of bed and left
My money is on the mods not paying attention because they blocked and removed the anti-Jen trouble makers. I was wondering why my FB feed wasn't blowing up with the posts....but then I searched and realized after my last anti-Jen comments were deleted, I am no longer a member of the group and can't even see it on FB.
Yeah, it happened to me as well. Thin skinned mod over there.
---
I've been in bed with flu for 2 days (literally stg I've slept 20 hours a day and still feel like ass), and I look less greasy and crappy than Jenn does, wow.

I think they never shower. Ew.
Sorry you’re going through this. Hope you get relief soon. Feel better!

Reactions: 9
The Nick and Tim podcast is already slowly dying. It sucks. They have no chemistry and it is boring as hell. Nobody is going to be paying to watch it or be in a Patreon group for it. I give it until March/April before Jenn weasels her way in it weekly and they act like Nick is too busy with a family emergency to be on it anymore.

By the way, since Tim edited the podcast then he left in that part where Nick talked about his autistic son and he just sat there listening.

If he thinks his home vlog topics are too boring for a vlog, how can he think this podcast is any good? And it gets 1/2 the views and they only do one weekly.
Probably because it doesn't have Jenn in it.

Reactions: 5
Well, I for one am just glad that Auntie Amanduh is still giving Potato updates on Tiktok. Hopefully, she doesn't loan him out to Buddy as well.

• Haha
J$ desperately needs a haircut 😮
And a brush and comb! Perhaps a bath! 🤔 As others have previously mentioned, this family appears to be unkempt and unclean! I am truly concerned for the children! I hope that they will forever be ok. 😇 👼

Ugh, Jenn does seem the type who'd get lectured about hygiene for hr own child. Who wants to bet with Dim sleeping in the Rivian someone went without a bath or for that matter didn't do any of what accounts to their bedtime routine. I wouldn't be surprised if she plopped him in front of the TV let him play with the Switch or watch TV until the Melotonin or whatever took its effects. Hell, she might've left him to sleep there still fully dressed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Wait a minute! Hold the phone!
Jenn asks Buddy who is winning, and then asks him even louder if Jackson or daddy (🤢) is winning and Tim says they are playing together!

is that growth i am smelling? Is Tim reading comments and realizing his gotta be first attitude is detrimental to the boy.
I really would to see Tims growth. For the boys. But also for the then new dynamic between him and Jenn. Heck, this is like a soap opera 😂
---
BUT YOU GUYZZZZZ SHE HAS 79 LOADS OF LAUNDRY TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is it with this witch and laundry? And why do they look like they never do laundry anyway? Laundry is like the easiest bleeping chore. She even complains about having to load and unload the dishwasher. She seriously is so resistant to being a functioning adult.

Meanwhile Dim's like "yeah" and looks like he's 3 sheets to the wind with apathy.

View attachment 2677111
View attachment 2677112
He always looks at her as if she is telling just another lie....

Last edited:
Tiffany Ann is still having an O over this podcast. She sounds like the kind of person who writes letters to prison inmates so she can find a husband.
Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 12.06.10 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 12.00.22 AM.png

They wish they could bounce off each other...
Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 12.01.10 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 12.03.16 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 12.03.33 AM.png

😎😎😎
Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 12.05.46 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ollie most definitely prefers daddy, but I think a lot of his eating issues stem from them overstimulating him and not being consistent. Kids push stuff away, make strange faces and vocalize around food. It doesn't mean they hate it. Their responses are limited. You keep introducing, you don't immediately give up.
Yes, Dim, J$ is likely on the spectrum. It's time to do something about it. duck ignoring it and refusing to deal with it, like your wife.
You're the only advocate he has. From hearing about your podcast, Tricky Nick is trying to tell you something. Listen to your friend.
Gin is ruining your channel Dim, you're going to lose everything and quickly if you don't wrest control back and hire an editor. NOW.
People don't like your dysfunctional family. We can see how much your wife hates mothering and loves looking at herself. That may fascinate you, but it doesn't fascinate anyone else. Everyone is sick of her interjecting herself into tit she didn't do and isn't going to do.
That's the only was this works, your home vlogs are boring, you're boring, you're not smart enough to be interesting.
She wants to control all of it. That's what she loves. This is her show now and most people don't want to watch her.
That's facts.
We DON'T care about it.

Reactions: 27
Tiffany Ann is still having an O over this podcast. She sounds like the kind of person who writes letters to prison inmates so she can find a husband.
View attachment 2677348

View attachment 2677349

They wish they could bounce off each other...
View attachment 2677350

View attachment 2677352

View attachment 2677353

😎😎😎
View attachment 2677354
That person was trying to be passive aggressive and say Nick is a crappy editor and it turns out, it’s Tim who is a crappy editor lmao.

Nick probably had to take control of the conversation for a number of reasons: Tim is limited in what he says and what he can add to a conversation. Tim also isn’t used to being able to talk since Jenn is an attention bleep and loves the camera more than she loves her kids.

This isn’t going to end well for Nick. Both Jenn and the Stans will be demanding her presence soon enough and Nick will be pushed out and never heard from again like any other friend they have ever had.

The Trackers look like they would collectively smell of cheap ham. You know the kind I mean. The kind when you open the packet it releases a gaseous, farty meat stank. Like sweaty gammon. Onion-like.

Also relapse? Was Tim an addict or something?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.