The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last thing Buddy needs is a Nintendo switch. Good lord.
I will disagree with you on this although I agree with one person that he should’ve he should be made to earn one. He needs a console video game. console video games have been proven to be fantastic for hand eye coordination, and we all know that that poor kid needs help in that area. I think it will be good for him.
However, they do need a limit his screen time the same with the freaking iPad

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I do as well, however, I do not drive my Rivian there, nor have I trashed it on a live in front of thousands. Also, my Goodwill is “fancier” than theirs :p.

Seems disingenuous considering how they have shopped in the past.

If they were trying to be more relatable, they failed. Making fun of the randomness, when randomness of kind of the point is stupid.
Oh, I get that. I think they are hypocrites and disingenuous is an understatement. But if they actually were conscious of their consumerism and the tit ton of money they blow (IF they need to tighten things up), they should be thrifting on the regular for tit like Hot Wheels (that this kid will outgrow and never want again in some years) and tracks, kids clothes, bleeping graphic tees since it is all they wear and Goodwill has racks of them, souvenir cups, picture frames, and all the other random tit they buy. It is all there.

I don't go to Goodwill regularly these days, but I do shop there. When my kids were younger it was insane the things I would find there on a weeknight after they restocked from new donations. Basically like-new Hanna Andersson clothes, Adidas joggers and shorts, Under Armour stuff that had tags, sports equipment, and on and on. It is crazy what can get dropped off there - kind of like the stuff T&J could drop off their themselves if they purged 75% of their stuff. 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Adam’s been going to small towns for years…and he recently went to some flea market places. I wonder if this was part of that business advice that was brought up maybe a month or so ago. Now they’re just going to copy what he does.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The other problem with their lack of content posting besides not making enough to cover the cost, it is also pretty darn hard to justify those things as tax write offs since they never actually turned into content. We went from a 3-4 day staycation format with check in/ room tour, park day, pool day, check out/ final thoughts to the entire trip mashed up with home slog and shopping content in one video.

Reactions: 11
I do as well, however, I do not drive my Rivian there, nor have I trashed it on a live in front of thousands. Also, my Goodwill is “fancier” than theirs :p.

Seems disingenuous considering how they have shopped in the past.

If they were trying to be more relatable, they failed. Making fun of the randomness, when randomness of kind of the point is stupid.
This is what I meant. She’s trash talked Goodwill before. They drove their $80,000 car there. Jenn is wearing her $80 Queen shirt from Anthropologie…and they are over the top giddy going to Goodwill.

While, Goodwill specifically is not my top choice, we have some great local thrift stores that I love to visit. I really meant it as rock bottom for them.

Reactions: 21
I'm searching for Orlando based travel vloggers that cover Target, Public, Goodwill, and how to properly store wishbones. Do you have any recommendations?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think they have further to go to hit total rock bottom. However, big rock bottom moments in the past few years, to me, were: taking allergy snacks at a Disney party, going to a GKTW event while just getting over COVID, and staying at SoG. 😅

• Heart
They definitely seem out of ideas for vlogs. Their sit-on-the couch is equal to Adam the Woo's walk-and-talks. I expect there will be a lot of these in the future. Thrift store shopping? Yikes. Nothing wrong with thrift store shopping at all. I mean it from a content standpoint. The way they showcased it offered zero content value except to get a lazy vlog out. They still haven't figured out how to have some extra videos on hand. It really isn't that complicated.

And I am really hoping that their 3-nt Wish vlog lets them dock at Castaway Cay so there isn't a Jack Jack's Diaper Dash. The weather has prevented a couple of sailings from docking at CC recently. Although, I hope it is cold and or rainy when they dock.

They are probably racing to find a longer cruise during the week of Buddy's Spring Break that is available to book. The diaper dash obsession is too much.
He will be walking by then 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I will disagree with you on this although I agree with one person that he should’ve he should be made to earn one. He needs a console video game. console video games have been proven to be fantastic for hand eye coordination, and we all know that that poor kid needs help in that area. I think it will be good for him.
However, they do need a limit his screen time the same with the freaking iPad
I'm sure it'll be good for his coordination probably but it's just too bad he's got the wrong parents to help limit his already extensive screentime, plus like maybe it wouldn't feel like too much if Fort Pampers didn't already look like a day care run by hoarders with a bunch of clutter and tit everywhere. I sound like a cranky elder millennial but I just wonder if having an excessive amount of toys isn't detrimental to his development in some ways - having too many choices can be overwhelming. It certainly helps him totally ignore his obnoxious parents more as he continues to stare at the screen though. 😅

• Heart
I'm sure it'll be good for his coordination probably but it's just too bad he's got the wrong parents to help limit his already extensive screentime, plus like maybe it wouldn't feel like too much if Fort Pampers didn't already look like a day care run by hoarders with a bunch of clutter and tit everywhere. I sound like a cranky elder millennial but I just wonder if having an excessive amount of toys isn't detrimental to his development in some ways - having too many choices can be overwhelming. It certainly helps him totally ignore his obnoxious parents more as he continues to stare at the screen though. 😅
Yes. We all know his parents don’t say no to him. So there will be no limits on this as well😠

Reactions: 16
Jenn using BTS as clickbait. Not even BTS can save your channel.

Now when they want J$ to behave they will buy him a $60 Nintendo game.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I don’t need to view TTT when I’ve got FRE on the case!!

9C959B12-4A06-4113-9294-0E8B62327324.jpeg
5F2EC73F-3B32-4B83-BAA9-EDD62FFC1DAA.jpeg
447AC2C0-A688-4458-9B75-E3C62C7AAF05.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Pretty insane that the Trackers went from Jenn staying without her children and husband at the Waldorf Astoria to shopping at Goodwill in a matter of weeks.

I live in Sarasota county, and Goodwill stores seem to be a big, big thing here.

1) They have their own line of in-store merchandise (brand new stuff). This is so bizarre to me, and it seems to be expanding more and more.

2) There is a potential gold mine here for collectors. Because there are lots of senior citizens in FL, I've noticed entire collections of things end up at Goodwill because relatives/kids dump all the stuff there when their family members die.

3) There is an off-shoot store here called Goodwill Bargain Barn. It is a massive building with giant containers on wheels filled with piles of stuff. Items here are sold mostly by weight. This is a hot spot for ebay resellers. I found someone's entire collection of Anpanman (an anime character) in a bin one day.

Reactions: 11
And of course they parked their Rivian right there in the front of the entrance of the store. God forbid they burn about 2 extra calories and waddle a bit further from their fugly car.

Can't keep her tongue in in Goodwill either.
View attachment 2667041

Dim films the ground without realizing it and she bleeping kept this footage.

Dim finds a skateboard with a unicorn on it and says he wants to get Buddy into skateboarding because he "always wanted to be a skateboarder when he was young but couldn't". 🙄
Tattle REALLY needs to add an eyeroll emoji!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I absolutely agree that he has way too many toys way too many choices and they’ve got a hoarding issue. We all know that damn jeep is probably still in the garage along with his other bicycles that he didn’t ride.

Reactions: 19
“Jackson’s First Gaming Console” is not Jackson’s at all. Amanduh, sweetie, you ain’t getting your Switch back. Like ever.

Welcome to a very Tracker Friendship!

Hey Girl!
IMG_9693.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.