The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't need a six seater. The kids aren't with her enough to warrant the need for that big of a golf cart. LOL
But it's what the overgrown baby wants so I'm sure she'll get it...

Does J even have annual passes for anything anymore? I might be wrong but wasn't it around his 3rd bday they got him the Disney pass? Am going take a guess that Js passes have all run out an they haven't bothered to renew them since they bitched about how much they had to spend on it last time, an going also guess the increase in home vlogs is maybe because theirs are also getting close to expiring an they aren't renewing them, or dim might to go play in the parks with his bf but maybe the family won't be getting them

I'll also laugh if they run out an buy a switch for J then Nintendo announces the switch 2 will be out weeks later, there's been more an more rumours about the switch 2 so it must be getting close, and out all 3 systems I'd say the switch is definitely the most expensive for games, barely any drop down in price an there's hardly any sales, I love the switch especially for travel but if a game is out on all 3 systems then am probably going grab it on either the Xbox or ps since I know they will reduce it eventually
I bet they are stupid enough too if a new console comes out that they think they can just get it the day it's released. I can see her whining about who knew buying a Switch 2 was soooo harrrd

Reactions: 10
If he uses a bib registered to his name. Remember the whole "scandal" with the 10k JennBo ran and the bib was registered under some guy from out of town?
🤦🏻‍♀️ Right!
A guy from Texas.

But hopefully we can catch the bib number Tim is wearing and look up data via that.
Even if not featured directly in the TTT video, we on TL have many sleuths that might find it on other people’s’ videos or social media of stans running the race.

Reactions: 15
🤦🏻‍♀️ Right!
A guy from Texas.

But hopefully we can catch the bib number Tim is wearing and look up data via that.
Even if not featured directly in the TTT video, we on TL have many sleuths that might find it on other people’s’ videos or social media of stans running the race.
I think it'll depend on how he does...if he gets swept he will make sure they edit out anything with his racebib number if it's actually tied to him. I can't remember if you can register with nicknames i.e Tracker but we all know their last name and you can search results by that as well.

Reactions: 12
What was the purpose of the 20 mins of Thrift store footage? They don't have any vlogging ideas for the daily January posts? It's completely bizarre for people to go on a 30k cruise and then also be Thrift store shoppers.
I can't believe they actually did take up Amanda on her comment about the switch. So friggin weird.
So much for the 10 hot wheels tracks that will just collect dust now. Jackson will have zero interest in those vs a game console

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
What was the purpose of the 20 mins of Thrift store footage? They don't have any vlogging ideas for the daily January posts? It's completely bizarre for people to go on a 30k cruise and then also be Thrift store shoppers.
I can't believe they actually did take up Amanda on her comment about the switch. So friggin weird.
Thrift store theme park finds is a thing on TikTok and Instagram. But those people put a 30 second clip edited to show them actually finding cool and interesting stuff, as opposed to 20 minutes of stupid banter, plus the driving there in their Rivian flex. The Trackers fail miserably at every single thing that they do.

It won't shock me if they start toying with a J$ playing video games series. They're desperate at this point for any sort of content that people will watch.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So much for the 10 hot wheels tracks that will just collect dust now. Jackson will have zero interest in those vs a game console
If Goodwill wasn't donation based I'd say they were hocking junk. Now I'm wondering if they were trying to buy stuff at Good Will to resell. Ugh, they really do remind me of my grandparents. They had a house full of crap from garage sale hunting each week and always claimed they were going to get rich reselling it. Spoiler alert, before my grandfather moved to assisted living my dad ended up trashing most of it and selling the rest on FB for not a whole bunch of cash.

I sort of think they might be thinking of framing him as a gamer so when they do go to SM World they can play up that angle, spoiler alert it will fail.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Festoons, also called Malar Bags or Under Eye Bags, are sagging baggy swellings below the eyes primarily over the cheek mounds. They make you look constantly tired or unwell and are a significant cosmetic derangement.
The Tim Tracker #159: Saggy Baggy Swellings, or Just Another Jenn Avatar?

Bookmark that one baby...

Reactions: 7
Jenn has shat out an 18-minute Expo voog to keep the streak going 4 days in a row. She's proving some of the naysayers wrong already ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Jenn is super sad that she's not going to be able to cheer Tim on during the race. There is absolutely zero reason why a 40 year old mother of two cannot get her ass out of bed to cheer her husband on with the kids. Zero reasons. Oh, except she doesn't drive. bleeping loser.

TPD stanning again--but last year Francie and the boys met Nick along the course for whatever race he did (half?). You are a worthless piece of tit, Jenn. J$ would absolutely love to see Tim running in this race.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Tim's insta post remind of something a 13 year old would write with all the emoji's and how they are worded. Makes me gag.

Reactions: 8
A Pontiac Town and Country, huh, Tim? He's just an expert idiot about so many things.

Looks like Jen might have gotten a lecture about "consistency" after he put the camera down on NYE.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously, that did not need a video. Jenn is just trying to prove a point that she can turn out tit every day if need be.
Poor quality vids are just going to push the few loyal viewers away faster. This should have been a YT short or TikTok.

They sounded irritated that there was so much walking to do at a Run Disney event. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Jenn was legitimately happy to learn they saved $30 on this bag (20% discount for being pass holders).

6D646460-0CC8-421D-A59E-45B1D3EE9ED9.jpeg

It was $145 bag but they paid $115 after the discount.
$11 souvenir cup for Jackson? Too expensive. $115 bag that will sit on their counter collecting dust? Absolutely!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Jenn was legitimately happy to learn they saved $30 on this bag (20% discount for being pass holders).

View attachment 2668270

It was $145 bag but they paid $115 after the discount.
$11 souvenir cup for Jackson? Too expensive. $115 bag that will sit on their counter collecting dust? Absolutely!!
That's not even a cute bag! The backpack isn't great either.

(it's too easy, you guys!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tim is not paying for an rv spot at Fort Wildnerness to sleep in his Rivian. He’s going to either park in someone’s parking spot, a nearby Walmart, or the Magic Kingdom Toll plaza. He will probably leave Ft. Pampers after the boys are put to sleep and Jenn has finished eating leftover donuts and binge watching Bravo, giving him just a few hours to rest before having to arrive super early for the race. Jenn is probably forcing him out of the house around midnight so he doesn’t wake her up while getting ready for the race.

or

he will literally be sleeping in his Rivian, down by the river..
OR… he will actually be bunking with TPD. Which normally I wouldn’t think anything of, but that missionary has lustful eyes…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why does she have to go everywhere with him? Do you think Jess is home watching OGB? I don’t understand her inability to be a functioning adult.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.