The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Manservant Mike is probably running it too (like actually running) so his footage could be used too.

Reactions: 14
They won't spend $5 on a digital car for one of his iPad games but allow him to have a console where the games can cost as much as $40 to $60? .

THANK YOU!

Like, I am a big video gamer and this logic makes no sense to me. Most video games (especially those geared towards children) are going to have either pay-to-play, DLC, or cosmetic options that kids are going to want to buy. I'm not against the idea of getting your child a system, but why now and not for an occasion? Your kid had a game that he liked playing and wanted to spend 5 bucks so instead your going to spend 300 plus the price of games plus the price of add ons. It just makes zero sense to me.

Reactions: 15
….., but I really hope he gets swept and then we can see what kind of spin the editor extraordinaire puts on it.
That’s right! 💡
The 10K is a timed event with the balloon ladies bringing up the rear!
I hope Tim gets the last corral.
Best part is that Tim’s time gets published in the results. Which means anyone can look it up.
Can’t wait to see Mr. “I run 3 miles a day/jello knee”s time result tomorrow. 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 20
PMM managed somehow to not get swept when he did his run disney event(literally have no idea how but whatevs) so I think Tim has a decent chance of making it.

However if he did get swept we will never hear about it from them.

I think I’ll write a children’s book about the dangers of bullying and neglect. Like, how much damage can be done to a child by exploitation on the internet without consent. It will feature a little boy, and adults named Jen, Tim, and Amanda.

Buddy and the Unwell Three.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
TPD is doing the Dopey Challenge too, which I think it pretty respectable. I might actually follow his IG posts because a Run Disney event is something I've always wanted to do, I've just not really kept up with running since moving to FL.

Tim's doing the 10k, which is also pretty huge for someone who absolutely isn't a runner (Tim is not a runner). I'm going to bet that he barely runs it, and just stays riiiiight in front of the sweepers, because he's going to be hamming it up for all the character stops and filming all the scenery.

If TPD is going to capture the race on a GoPro or something, ten bucks say Jenn "borrows" his footage, especially if Tim gets swept.
My friends, a mother-daughter team, are doing the Dopey Challenge this year. Great family. Triplets, two girls one boy. The boy has autism. Their “kids”, young adults now, are the same age as my daughter. The daughter who is not running just finished up her first DCP.

Reactions: 6
Adrian from Theme Park Express got swept last year in the 10K. Of course he makes excuses for it and not the fact is carrying 300 lbs on a 5’4 frame. The excuses are pretty entertaining, here is the link

Reactions: 9
Adrian from Theme Park Express got swept last year in the 10K. Of course he makes excuses for it and not the fact is carrying 300 lbs on a 5’4 frame. The excuses are pretty entertaining, here is the link

I mean part of it is luck depending what corral you get put into.

If PMM didn't get into the first or second corral he easily would've been swept as his per mile time was well below what was needed to avoid being swept in the first place.

Reactions: 12
Tiffany Ann is so far up their ass and they can’t even be bothered to like her comments. Jenn claims that this is a full time job but they don’t like comments and rarely respond to them. Even Adam the Woo responds to comments.
She's so far up Jenn's ass, Jenn will have to pick her out her teeth with her tounge!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know, I'm going to come across as a TPD stan again, but I really have to give TPD some credit, his coverage of the expo/merch and so far the 5k has been really good on his instagram page. Meanwhile, Tim is 1000% missing out on getting some new viewers who are interested in Run Disney events and specially Run Disney events for new runners or non runners. Complete radio silence from Tim on the race tomorrow.

I know this makes me a terrible person, but I really hope he gets swept and then we can see what kind of spin the editor extraordinaire puts on it.
Tim and Jenn really have no idea how to use social media to promote their channel. Which is baffling since they have been doing this almost 15 years now.
I saw a stan comment that said they saw Tim and Jenn at the expo so they were likely filming but that footage probably won’t go up for at least a week.
If they were smart, Tim would share a few photos of his favorite merch or whatever from the expo on his social media and then say, “stay tuned to TheTimTracker YouTube channel for complete coverage.”
But they are absolutely clueless and lazy to boot.

Reactions: 19
Tim and Jenn really have no idea how to use social media to promote their channel. Which is baffling since they have been doing this almost 15 years now.
I saw a stan comment that said they saw Tim and Jenn at the expo so they were likely filming but that footage probably won’t go up for at least a week.
If they were smart, Tim would share a few photos of his favorite merch or whatever from the expo on his social media and then say, “stay tuned to TheTimTracker YouTube channel for complete coverage.”
But they are absolutely clueless and lazy to boot.
Right. Why would I watch a 40 minute voog of them fondling merch a week from now when I’ve already seen it all on instagram and TikTok yesterday and today? I wonder if they brought their miracle children to the expo? Never mind, I already know that answer. They suck.

That’s right! 💡
The 10K is a timed event with the balloon ladies bringing up the rear!
I hope Tim gets the last corral.
Best part is that Tim’s time gets published in the results. Which means anyone can look it up.
Can’t wait to see Mr. “I run 3 miles a day/jello knee”s time result tomorrow. 🤗
If he uses a bib registered to his name. Remember the whole "scandal" with the 10k JennBo ran and the bib was registered under some guy from out of town?

Reactions: 16
Tim is not paying for an rv spot at Fort Wildnerness to sleep in his Rivian. He’s going to either park in someone’s parking spot, a nearby Walmart, or the Magic Kingdom Toll plaza. He will probably leave Ft. Pampers after the boys are put to sleep and Jenn has finished eating leftover donuts and binge watching Bravo, giving him just a few hours to rest before having to arrive super early for the race. Jenn is probably forcing him out of the house around midnight so he doesn’t wake her up while getting ready for the race.

or

he will literally be sleeping in his Rivian, down by the river..

• Haha
  • Wow
Right. Why would I watch a 40 minute voog of them fondling merch a week from now when I’ve already seen it all on instagram and TikTok yesterday and today? I wonder if they brought their miracle children to the expo? Never mind, I already know that answer. They suck.
Speaking of seeing it on Tik Tok, I think that’s where Jenn got the idea to go thrifting at goodwill for Disney stuff. A video came across my feed yesterday of someone who suggested checking the goodwill near Disney to see if you can find anything. They were able to condense it to 30 seconds whereas Tim and Jenn put out a 30 minute video of nothing.
They still don’t understand how to use YouTube shorts which would bring more views to their channel. You would think Jenn would understand the appeal because when she’s not blocking and banning on YouTube and X, she’s scrolling Tik Tok.

This guy is so whiny, I swear every video he finds something to whine about. And the stuffed animal is so odd to me, like I get it if you have kids and bring along their special stuffy but it’s just odd.

I watch another channel that will feature a stuffed animal but it’s their merch, for some reason that feels less odd to me. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I know, I'm going to come across as a TPD stan again, but I really have to give TPD some credit, his coverage of the expo/merch and so far the 5k has been really good on his instagram page. Meanwhile, Tim is 1000% missing out on getting some new viewers who are interested in Run Disney events and specially Run Disney events for new runners or non runners. Complete radio silence from Tim on the race tomorrow.

I know this makes me a terrible person, but I really hope he gets swept and then we can see what kind of spin the editor extraordinaire puts on it.
No worries. Race tracking is happening

Reactions: 4
Yet they went to Disney holiday events multiple days that was geared toward adults and older kids (even though they could have brought Jackson and Oliver) that probably had more people than Lego Land ever had during the same time period (meaning the whole month of Dec not just 22 Dec - 1 Jan).
Does J even have annual passes for anything anymore? I might be wrong but wasn't it around his 3rd bday they got him the Disney pass? Am going take a guess that Js passes have all run out an they haven't bothered to renew them since they bitched about how much they had to spend on it last time, an going also guess the increase in home vlogs is maybe because theirs are also getting close to expiring an they aren't renewing them, or dim might to go play in the parks with his bf but maybe the family won't be getting them

I'll also laugh if they run out an buy a switch for J then Nintendo announces the switch 2 will be out weeks later, there's been more an more rumours about the switch 2 so it must be getting close, and out all 3 systems I'd say the switch is definitely the most expensive for games, barely any drop down in price an there's hardly any sales, I love the switch especially for travel but if a game is out on all 3 systems then am probably going grab it on either the Xbox or ps since I know they will reduce it eventually

Looking at the school calendar, school resumes on the 9th, so he hasn't been back to school yet. The last day of school was the 22nd. I could name 40 things off the top of my head that J$ would have loved doing with his family while he was out of school. The Bojos did none of them.

There is another holiday (MLK Day) on the 15th, I think they are doing the Friday-Monday cruise then.
I do think he was at the winter camp in his school
---
Adam bought a golf cart.. Maybe that's why Jenn hung out with him 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.