The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question for long-time viewers- when did Jenn stop driving?
Even if she did school drop offs and pick ups and went to the grocery store that would save Tim time and allow her to be something other than a useless slug.
I understand being nervous/anxious on driving on very busy highways (although most of us don't have a choice) but surely she could drive on local roads to run errands.

Reactions: 9
LMFAO

They are only doing this to 3:15...is it because there is no Nanny to pick up J$?

Reactions: 12
She'd better start at The Braille School, or rest homes/assisted living facilities...

There is a dude that comes up on my FB shorts once in a while talking about being blind (dad and husband). Cool dude. His name is Anthony Ferraro.
Things this dude does:
LOOK AFTER HIS KID. That includes NORMAL stuff a dad does like bath him. WITHOUT HIS WIFE HELPIING.

Holiday shop for OTHER PEOPLE.

CLEAN.

Get around without people helping him. Including using a bus and plane BY HIMSELF WITHOUT HIS WIFE.

Things that Jenn does NOT do being sighted.
None of the above.

Reactions: 8
Jenn adopted my suggestion of using Nick's microphone placement so we didn't have to see her face

• Haha
Reactions: 14
LMFAO

They are only doing this to 3:15...is it because there is no Nanny to pick up J$?
I think the nanny does watch Jackson from time to time but she seems to be a nanny primarily for Oliver so she is not responsible for picking up Jackson from school.
If she had to routinely pick him up, I’m sure they’d have to pay her more since then she’d technically be a nanny for both kids.

Reactions: 9
Question for long-time viewers- when did Jenn stop driving?
Even if she did school drop offs and pick ups and went to the grocery store that would save Tim time and allow her to be something other than a useless slug.
I understand being nervous/anxious on driving on very busy highways (although most of us don't have a choice) but surely she could drive on local roads to run errands.
A long time, I think 7 years.

She should absolutely be able to learn how to drive to a few local places.

Reactions: 7
They said they will go to Universal more now that Jackson can actually go on more rides and they hadn’t taken him before because he wasn’t able to do much there. What a load of bullshit. They had a Disney AP for Jackson and still never took him to the Magic Kingdom.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey Tim, your legs were totally fine after you 'ran' the 10k because you didn't actually run the 10k. You walked it.

Jenn says she might be missing a meal because Da Baby naps twice during the day on the cruise. Honey, you can afford to miss a meal....or 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Catching up with the live and so far 3 minutes just to set up the audio. How do they suck at this so much? Ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
Jenn had the computer completely facing her so you know she’s pre screening any comments that she doesn’t want Tim to see.

Hey Tim, your legs were totally fine after you 'ran' the 10k because you didn't actually run the 10k. You walked it.

I’m not in shape at all and on Sunday, I walked 3 miles just leisurely exploring a town and yesterday, I was feeling it. My thighs were super sore and I had shin splints. 🙈 but again, I’m not in shape and haven’t exercised in a very long time.

Reactions: 6
Let them go camping together you FOMO witch
Tim even told her if Jackson didn’t like it, they could just come back home and she was still insisting that they do backyard camping first. I don’t feel bad for Tim though because he lets this witch completely run his life.

Reactions: 19
Jenn had the computer completely facing her so you know she’s pre screening any comments that she doesn’t want Tim to see.

I’m not in shape at all and on Sunday, I walked 3 miles just leisurely exploring a town and yesterday, I was feeling it. My thighs were super sore and I had shin splints. 🙈 but again, I’m not in shape and haven’t exercised in a very long time.
Yea, but Tim routinely walks 5-6 miles every time he goes to a park. He's used to walking long distances, although he hasn't been to the parks daily in a while. He's either lying about not feeling it at all or he didn't put much effort in.

And they're going on a cruise....shocker.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.