The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The asshole who won’t even drive in Florida is saying how great it is that other cities got a foot of snow this week.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Exactly!

Guys - I'm not saying I want the friggin thing to rake in billions and be on for the next 20 years. :ROFLMAO:

And obvs, anyone who knows me knows I'd be perfectly happy if ALL vlogging went away (though, like @xmasbdaygirl says, I'd miss you!)...and ESPECIALLY the exploitation of minors on the internet needs to stop.

Rather, I'm talking about SHORT-TERM goals here.

Success in the short term, as in, if the thing takes off a bit and / or for awhile and Jenn fumes over the fact that SHE is not a part of it and people are not tuning in for HER (she's already hijacked Tim's main channel - that ship has sailed... even SHE knows she can't hijack a podcast specifically branded as two dads (short of a complete rebrand)

I don't give a rat's ass about Nick. Never cared for him, nor the tit he pulls in exploiting his kids either BUT for the sheer sake of this ONE endeavor with Tim, I'm 100% for its success. At least, again, in the short-term.

Purely because it'll piss Jenn off. :ROFLMAO:
Right! I was thinking like like Tattle gets together and watches just one podcast, not become long term subscribers. Hell people here watch the hell out of their vlogs so why not the podcast 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lying B said she misses out on things when cruising b/c the baby naps 4 hours a day. Few minutes later she says Rosie was with them on the last cruise as if we didn't know already that J4D isn't the one sitting in the cuntcierge suite while Oliver naps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So they are still feeding their almost year old mostly purees because Jenn is afraid he is going to choke. She also said they waited longer to introduce solids because Oliver didn’t get his first tooth until recently but with baby led weaning, the baby uses their gums to mash the food. They are really doing that poor baby so wrong.
---
Her bestie AmanDUH is in the chat.
And Jenn said she(Jenn) needs to text her. I bet AmanDUH has been blowing up her phone and Jenn has been ignoring her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I am so tired of this witch complaining about missing out on tit because of her kids. Her miracle kids that she could not have according to her lies. The kids she doesn’t actually do anything for.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t think they would have had kids if they didn’t fall into the YouTube money pit. Jenn would be still working retail and Tim doing whatever random job…they would still be in the Sanford house. i Think the only reason they decided to have kids was they were bored, thought it would elevate them in the eyes of Disney, and knew they would hire people to do the majority of the work. Without those, they never would have reproduced imo.

while I see both sides of the podcast debate and love nothing more than for Jenn to realize she sucks ass…I am on team immediate failure. Tim needs to know that with Jenn even his side projects just can’t undo the damage they have done to their reputation, skill, etc. they have produced content that only the lowest level viewer will tolerate and they deserve to be at the bottom which is hopefully where they are headed, he won’t make significant changes until he hits rock bottom.
I think Jackson was unplanned. They truly seemed stunned by her being pregnant. It was a miracle baby begat by a miss pill or intoxicated sex with some protection.

I think if they did not get YouTube Famous they probably would have been more likely to plan for a family. I think they enjoyed YouTube too much to cramp their style with kids.

Who knows but they are doing their kids a disservice now.

Reactions: 10
Oh good, they're going to buy Aman-Duh's switch.

She's texting someone now, probably Amanda.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can see the future they are going to start J$ his own channel where he plays video games either live-streamed or filmed. They are going to monetize that kid any way they can.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I wonder how all the other Stans feel whenever she says she need to text one of them like Zach or Amanda. They probably are fuming that they haven't become text level friends.

I am surprised Amanda is going to sell her switch. You'd think she'd just give it to them to stay on the bestie list.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yea, but Tim routinely walks 5-6 miles every time he goes to a park. He's used to walking long distances, although he hasn't been to the parks daily in a while. He's either lying about not feeling it at all or he didn't put much effort in.
I bet he is feeling it, even just a bit.
When I was in shape, I would hike multiple times a week in the mountains at a decent elevation and if I over did it, I’d still get shin splits and occasionally get sore.
He’s just a lying asshole.

Reactions: 11
Oh tit---I'm also going to Festival of the Arts on Friday. Maybe they aren't going on the Wish this weekend?

Reactions: 8
This bleeping bleep. She was asked what is BETTER FOR THE BABY, not what is better for you, witch. I’ve never heard a mother complain about missing meals or missing out on parts of vacation because they have a baby. She’s a selfish narcissist.

And stop having a conversation with just Amanda. Text your “friend” later. Nobody cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jenn, the master of English and reading/writing, is now critiquing Britney Spears' book and spouting off her expertise. Not everyone has diarrhea of the mouth and shares every detail of their lives as well as you do Jenn, literally shut up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I don’t think Jenn really read the Britney Spears book other than just skimming it. She said that Britney did not talk about Justin Timberlake other than to say they dated when it’s well known that she discussed very intimate details of their relationship and even made fun of him for the way he talked when they ran into Ginuwine.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's showing the few stans they have left that she has absolutely zero respect for them by texting. She's clearly distracted by whoever she's texting. My guess is Aman-Duh.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
What's the punishment for not picking up your child?
At any school I've been involved with, they automatically go to aftercare and you get charged for it.

Jenn is super proud of herself for posting 9 days in a row. She's worked for 9 days. Can y'all believe that? She needs a medal and a statue and a 12 day cruise in the Roy suite.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.