The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on Team They All Need To Fail Soon. But do what you want are there really only 209 active participants in this thread?

1704817217763.png

I know registrations are still invite only (last time I checked) but even if everybody here watched everything the vloggers put out it wouldn't make a big impact.

Reactions: 9
She's going to spend his money either way (and Nick is going to exploit his kids like the Trackers do already, regardless).

I'm just all for Tim SUCCEEDING at something COMPLETELY WITHOUT HER. Cuz she will NOT be happy about that.

That's why I'm pulling for it! :ROFLMAO:
I get this, but I am also rooting for the podcast failure. Then Jen will be even more insistent that the channel should be all JEN, JEN, JEN and hoooooome voogs. Sure, there are the die-hard Stans that love to watch that, but we already see that their views are dropping and I assume the crappy content will continue to drive some people away. So, in the long run, it will be Jen's fault that they will need to cut back on vacations, or dining out, or the private school, or, gasp, maybe even the nanny. Will this happen tomorrow, of course not, but it's definitely heading in that direction.

Will he ever blame her? No. And will there be any repercussions? No. But when he eventually has to go out and look for a job to pay for her laziness I hope in the back of his mind there will always be a little regret and disdain for her.

Reactions: 18
Uhh, I guess I am in the minority- I don’t want it to succeed. I don't see a win if Tim makes even more money, that Jenn gets to spend, off absolutely doing nothing that requires skill or knowledge. I also personally don't like Nick and likely anything he and his family stand for and don't want him succeeding in using his kids, including one who is autistic, to make money and get more free tit. Let it all fail. 😅

P.S. - This "dad" angle is just as gross. We don't need to hear more stories about their kids. We have seen them enough and we don't need to hear private stories of things they did at home and the "that's parenting!" line.
I’m OK with a short term win. We can shut the tattle valve off at any given moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ginn gonna try and sabotage the Podcast by "vacuuming" the house during the their recording sessions. She'll just plug a vacuum in and leave it running right outside the door.
If only she knew WTF a vacuum was...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m OK with a short term win. We can shut the tattle valve off at any given moment.
Exactly.

I'm not looking for Tim to make billions off this podcast.

I'm just looking for enough of a success that Jenn loses her tit over people tuning in for JUST Tim (and Nick) and NOT her. :ROFLMAO:
---
I get this, but I am also rooting for the podcast failure. Then Jen will be even more insistent that the channel should be all JEN, JEN, JEN and hoooooome voogs. Sure, there are the die-hard Stans that love to watch that, but we already see that their views are dropping and I assume the crappy content will continue to drive some people away. So, in the long run, it will be Jen's fault that they will need to cut back on vacations, or dining out, or the private school, or, gasp, maybe even the nanny. Will this happen tomorrow, of course not, but it's definitely heading in that direction.
You mean their main channel? It already is about Jenn. 🥴

She's going to spend his money either way (and Nick is going to exploit his kids like the Trackers do already, regardless).

I'm just all for Tim SUCCEEDING at something COMPLETELY WITHOUT HER. Cuz she will NOT be happy about that.

That's why I'm pulling for it! :ROFLMAO:
Tim succeeding? That will only happen if the podcast takes over and is more successful than Jenn's channel. Not gonna happen. He needs more than the possible 100K views ($1,000) per month he will get with a weekly podcast, and right now he is on "track" for less than that.

You do you. 😂

I hope we never hear of Nick again and he and his wife also fade into obscurity. What I dont want to see is Nick and Tim gaining popularity enough to get on ANY "media lists" as podcasters. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We already saw that happen in yesterdays home vlog where Tim was supposed to have the podcast edited and uploaded by 7:30 am but he didn’t get it uploaded until the evening because they had “so much to do” (Target and going out for ice cream.)
Last minute upload for a podcast they recorded 3 days earlier. They're both so disorganized.
---
I hate when they talk about J$ in front of him. He's not a baby anymore, idiots. He's going to pick up on what you're saying. In this this voog right in front of him she also said he has a huge head and she said the way he made the english muffin pizza didn't look good.
---

I actually thought this was hilarious because he basically told her she doesn't know tit about her own kid.
All the time she’s telling stories about j$ in front of j$, then he interrupts to give his side or opinion, she’s clearly irritated by it, but laughs it off. Lather, rinse, repeat.

• Wow
I am not rooting for the podcast because I just view Dick as Jenn lite with a penis BUT I would at least like for it to be doing better than the home voogs right no.

And no sign of the live as of yet. Sad I won't probably be able to mock it live today since I actually have to travel beyond the realms of Disney for my job.

You mean their main channel? It already is about Jenn. 🥴
Hey, he got that one voog all to himself about that run/walk and sleeping in the car.

But you are right, she really has been dominating them. Out of the last 40 vids, Tim got 7 solos. Out of the last 20, he got 2. (And Jen even got that one solo, which is still their highest viewed voog in awhile :sick: ).

And I wonder if Jen is even awake yet. Time's a ticking to start their live before 3.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I want the podcast to fail and the channel to fail so Tim has to go do drywall like Jenn said when he was putting up the new TV. She thought that was really funny. Good luck to him doing that job at age 40+ and overweight with no training. Then Jenn will have to be home with the kids.
She'll just divorce his ass and leave him with the kids and find some new sucker. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
I am not sure what Tim succeeding looks like. I am not rooting against him, but I definitely not rooting against him for his two boys sake. Given how saturated the Disney media market is at the current moment it is a long shot that the podcast will generate any decent sustainable meaningful income. The vlog if they can stick to just getting out content has a shot of clawing back to 3M or so views per month in the midterm. Long term given how the social media market and the Disney Media market, and the family media market is saturated and arguably past peek no matter what in two or three years TTT will be back to where it is now in views just due to attrition.

I get Tim being down, and wanting to expand things with an podcast and fix the channel. No matter what the clock is ticking, and unless they way luck out somehow they are past their income peek.

In such an environment I fear those boys are screwed. I don’t doubt their love for them, but they are not great parents. They have shown no ability to both balance parenting and doing their “jobs.”

Failing is that TTT fails, the podcast flops, maybe the family blows up, and those kids are going to be messed up. The whole thing I find sad and fascinating.

I suspect Tim regrets the 200k to 300k spent on a lot of stuff and trips when they had double the income that would be better serving them invested with still a comfortable lifestyle. The Rivian after buying two Teslas and a Volt within six years is insane. We get a new car every four to six years and I sometimes think I am being dumb.

Instead of the Roy O. Suite why not three nights at Caribbean Beach and get a normal room and do normal things to share. Costs a lot less than concierge.

Ok. End rant sorry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Tim succeeding? That will only happen if the podcast takes over and is more successful than Jenn's channel. Not gonna happen. He needs more than the possible 100K views ($1,000) per month he will get with a weekly podcast, and right now he is on "track" for less than that.

You do you. 😂

I hope we never hear of Nick again and he and his wife also fade into obscurity. What I dont want to see is Nick and Tim gaining popularity enough to get on ANY "media lists" as podcasters. 🤢
Well yeah, there’s that…

Reactions: 3
If they were thinking of doing a live today they're running out of time before Dim has to pick up J$. My guess is the useless slug known as Jenn couldn't roll out of bed and get dressed before noon. They really don't make much $$ with their lives so why bother? Except Jenn usually lets the truth slip from time to time as to what's really going on behind the scenes

Negative Nelly here: I want it all to fail. If I woke up tomorrow and it was all gone, I would miss you all terribly but I'd be elated.

Even though I was a Nick stan, I still haven't listened/watched the podcast and I want it to fail miserably. I want the channel to continue to fail. Let's call it what it is, comparing 2023 to previous years, the channel is failing.

I actually believe that would be what's best for both of the boys. No more--oh look he's pooping <zooms in on Da Baby's face>. Then he makes this face of relief when it all comes out....awwww. No more---here's me buying my little boy girl's clothes because I desperately wanted a girl. Living their lives outside of the microscope they are under would be the absolute best thing for them. Jenn is an evil narcissist who can't possibly care about anyone else but I think that Tim would do right by them and get a job and work to support them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If they were thinking of doing a live today they're running out of time before Dim has to pick up J$. My guess is the useless slug known as Jenn couldn't roll out of bed and get dressed before noon. They really don't make much $$ with their lives so why bother? Except Jenn usually lets the truth slip from time to time as to what's really going on behind the scenes
I think she gets a "boost" from the Tiffany Anns of the world on them. That's all I can figure. And she's probably finishing off her first breakfast of the day now. Don't know if she'll have time to squeeze in a second if they want to do a live.

She goes out in public in what appears to be whatever she slept in, so really all she had to do was roll herself out of bed. She’s more likely to have needed 3 breakfasts before starting a live.

• Sick

You do you. 😂

Same. Nick is weird and his whole family just represents some awfulness wrapped in saccharine. Who wants to hear them talk for 1h 20m? Not too many people apparently 🤣

Reactions: 10
I feel like the fact that Tim edited the Podcast Video is a revelation. I'm actually shocked. What little I saw of it was actually at least edited in an interesting way. I totally thought Mike or Nick edited the Podcast. Tim does not need Jenn to edit. I mean, I think we all knew that, but it's almost like Tim was clapping back at Jenn.

Reactions: 17
Negative Nelly here: I want it all to fail. If I woke up tomorrow and it was all gone, I would miss you all terribly but I'd be elated.

Even though I was a Nick stan, I still haven't listened/watched the podcast and I want it to fail miserably. I want the channel to continue to fail. Let's call it what it is, comparing 2023 to previous years, the channel is failing.

I actually believe that would be what's best for both of the boys. No more--oh look he's pooping <zooms in on Da Baby's face>. Then he makes this face of relief when it all comes out....awwww. No more---here's me buying my little boy girl's clothes because I desperately wanted a girl. Living their lives outside of the microscope they are under would be the absolute best thing for them. Jenn is an evil narcissist who can't possibly care about anyone else but I think that Tim would do right by them and get a job and work to support them.
The boys should not be on the channel for sure or at least never the focus. Never have their face on the thumbnail or get asked Do yOu lOvE iT again and again.

They really suck at being a family channel so keep the kids out. Apparently cannot do travel or theme parks without showing them far too often anyway.

I do think if J and T had never been on YouTube and had real jobs the boys would be better off. I don’t think that milk can be unspilled. If it did all fail I think Jen and Tim without money after having money would now make even worse parents.
---
If I were Tim and any other vlogger in Orlando I would really start kissing Comcast/Universal butt hard this year before the new park opens. The Pugh Two TTT is not for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.