The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m rooting for it all to fail too. I don’t wish them homelessness. That won’t happen anyway because their house is paid off as Jenn reminds us constantly.

But yeah, send Tim back to a 9-5 job and make Jenn take care of the kids all day like a typical SAHM and use things like public school. I’m all for that. It would all be better for the kids too.

Reactions: 19
We are having some intense weather here in Florida today, like most places in the country, so it wouldn't surprise me that we get an "end of the world" type reaction from them and oh noooooo we couldn't go live because wind!!!!

We live on the coast, so I know it's different in Orlando, but we have lots of early dismissals and cancelled after school activities. There is strong line of storms that is supposed to come through here around 3pm.

Reactions: 11
I often wonder if they didn't have the YT money and fame if they would have been better parents. Neither of them seem to have a maternal/paternal bone in their body. Tim does a better job at taking care of their physical needs--bathing, feeding, etc., but he really sucks at their emotional and mental needs. Jen just all around sucks. But, back in the day, she was able to hold a job (or several), drive, cook dinner, mow the lawn. Then the money came in and she got lazier and even more manipulative. And he got even dumber.

I just wonder if it's all too late. If he had to get a job and she had to take care of the kids, would they really be able to do it?

Reactions: 18
I feel like the fact that Tim edited the Podcast Video is a revelation. I'm actually shocked. What little I saw of it was actually at least edited in an interesting way. I totally thought Mike or Nick edited the Podcast. Tim does not need Jenn to edit. I mean, I think we all knew that, but it's almost like Tim was clapping back at Jenn.
Exactly!

Guys - I'm not saying I want the friggin thing to rake in billions and be on for the next 20 years. :ROFLMAO:

And obvs, anyone who knows me knows I'd be perfectly happy if ALL vlogging went away (though, like @xmasbdaygirl says, I'd miss you!)...and ESPECIALLY the exploitation of minors on the internet needs to stop.

Rather, I'm talking about SHORT-TERM goals here.

Success in the short term, as in, if the thing takes off a bit and / or for awhile and Jenn fumes over the fact that SHE is not a part of it and people are not tuning in for HER (she's already hijacked Tim's main channel - that ship has sailed... even SHE knows she can't hijack a podcast specifically branded as two dads (short of a complete rebrand)

I don't give a rat's ass about Nick. Never cared for him, nor the tit he pulls in exploiting his kids either BUT for the sheer sake of this ONE endeavor with Tim, I'm 100% for its success. At least, again, in the short-term.

Purely because it'll piss Jenn off. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 19
I often wonder if they didn't have the YT money and fame if they would have been better parents. Neither of them seem to have a maternal/paternal bone in their body. Tim does a better job at taking care of their physical needs--bathing, feeding, etc., but he really sucks at their emotional and mental needs. Jen just all around sucks. But, back in the day, she was able to hold a job (or several), drive, cook dinner, mow the lawn. Then the money came in and she got lazier and even more manipulative. And he got even dumber.

I just wonder if it's all too late. If he had to get a job and she had to take care of the kids, would they really be able to do it?
I have wondered the same thing. I think they would have been decent. Tim as a Dad with a more engaged wife/mom would make him able to do his fatherly duties. He is okay now. Jen with the money crutch would probably be more like 2014 Jen and not a lump. Would they be the Brady Bunch? No. They would be better with better behaved kids too.

Reactions: 9
It's 1:35pm here in Florida....:whistle:🎶

And she did specifically mention the time zone--Eastern Standard Time because I wondered if it was Daylight time if she would have known the difference.

Reactions: 5
just caught another piece of the voog from yesterday and J4D's big reveal - "I just finished putting J$ to bed" - Girl, if you are going for MOTY honors for 2024 you have to do alot better than announcing to the YT stans that you actually did something for someone OTHER THAN YOURSELF!!!!!
Not a big callout for most MOMS - putting your child to bed is something that is natural for any Mom IMHO - but for some reason J4D's needs to announce it like she discovered gold or something. So sad and so selfish at the same time.

oh also, real quick, J$ needs a haircut - those bangs are clearly bothering him being in his eyes and all - MOTY - take care of that please!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
They have to do a live today. I don’t think they have any other content they can upload today and then there goes her plans to upload daily in January. (Although we know she will eventually not follow through.)
Maybe they start a live soon and Tim leaves to go get Jackson while Jenn takes in adoration from the Stan’s.
---
just caught another piece of the voog from yesterday and J4D's big reveal - "I just finished putting J$ to bed" - Girl, if you are going for MOTY honors for 2024 you have to do alot better than announcing to the YT stans that you actually did something for someone OTHER THAN YOURSELF!!!!!
Not a big callout for most MOMS - putting your child to bed is something that is natural for any Mom IMHO - but for some reason J4D's needs to announce it like she discovered gold or something. So sad and so selfish at the same time.

oh also, real quick, J$ needs a haircut - those bangs are clearly bothering him being in his eyes and all - MOTY - take care of that please!!!!!
I was thinking she announced she put Jackson to bed because she had left her glasses in his room and that was her excuse as to why her eyes looked beadier than usual. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Uhh, I guess I am in the minority- I don’t want it to succeed. I don't see a win if Tim makes even more money, that Jenn gets to spend, off absolutely doing nothing that requires skill or knowledge. I also personally don't like Nick and likely anything he and his family stand for and don't want him succeeding in using his kids, including one who is autistic, to make money and get more free tit. Let it all fail. 😅

P.S. - This "dad" angle is just as gross. We don't need to hear more stories about their kids. We have seen them enough and we don't need to hear private stories of things they did at home and the "that's parenting!" line.
Nope not in the minority at all. I truly hope the whole theme park vlogging implodes, ESPECIALLY for the Trackholes. These parasites live off of other people’s creations and suckers that pay for Patreon or simply “subscribe”.

Call me callous but I am with those that don’t want the podcast to succeed in any way, shape, or form. It will just prolong the collapse of the Trackholes and Tricky Nicky who exploits his kids. Can’t stomach any of it so a HUGE THANKS to those that watch and report back to us on Tattle.
#homemovies

Reactions: 13
Stay safe Florida friends! Does seem like everywhere is getting something. Woke up to a sleet storm this morning. Have never been so happy to be home sick in bed. Our school district called a 2hr delay at the last minute. If I wasn’t sick I would have had to drive in the ice before the plows had cleaned anything. 😬 Jenn could never.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Perhaps Rosie could make a special appearance on the live to answer this Stan's question.

1704826700915.png

• Haha
This has set something off in my brain, and for that I apologise, but...

The Tim Tracker #159 MOTY Shite-Mom and the Holy Fail
The Tim Tracker #159 MOTY Shite-Mom's Life of "Oh tit, our channel's dyin'!"
The Tim Tracker #159 MOTY Shite-Mom's The Meaning of Life AKA Hutt Dawgs and Staycations
The Tim Tracker #159 MOTY Shite-Mom's And Now for Something You've Seen A Dozen Or More Times Already
The Tim Tracker #159 MOTY Shite-Mom's Scoffalot

Okay, I'm done.

Reactions: 2
He’d have to be a triple threat: deaf, dumb and blind.
Maybe she'll just hook up with Woo.
After all, he owns DVC, he's got a half-mil new paid off townhome in Celebration AND he just bought a street legal, spiffy new golf cart! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's 2:15pm.

While I'm waiting, only 2 out of the last 12 vids have hit 100k views....and they've barely hit 100k.

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 2.10.27 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Maybe she'll just hook up with Woo.
After all, he owns DVC, he's got a half-mil new paid off townhome in Celebration AND he just bought a street legal, spiffy new golf cart! :ROFLMAO:
I initially thought the same thing when he bought the golf cart. Too bad he has a different definition of "hot chick" and she has no chance. Also the pesky fact that he seems to dislike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think they would have had kids if they didn’t fall into the YouTube money pit. Jenn would be still working retail and Tim doing whatever random job…they would still be in the Sanford house. i Think the only reason they decided to have kids was they were bored, thought it would elevate them in the eyes of Disney, and knew they would hire people to do the majority of the work. Without those, they never would have reproduced imo.

while I see both sides of the podcast debate and love nothing more than for Jenn to realize she sucks ass…I am on team immediate failure. Tim needs to know that with Jenn even his side projects just can’t undo the damage they have done to their reputation, skill, etc. they have produced content that only the lowest level viewer will tolerate and they deserve to be at the bottom which is hopefully where they are headed, he won’t make significant changes until he hits rock bottom.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.