The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Buddy 1 refuse to be picked up by the nanny? These 2 are ultra lazy surely if they could they would have the nanny load Buddy #2 into a car and go do the pickup duty.

Reactions: 4
Stay safe Florida friends! Does seem like everywhere is getting something. Woke up to a sleet storm this morning. Have never been so happy to be home sick in bed. Our school district called a 2hr delay at the last minute. If I wasn’t sick I would have had to drive in the ice before the plows had cleaned anything. 😬 Jenn could never.
Feel better!!! Everything in Duval county announced they were closing for today because of the weather. A tornado touched down not too far from where I live. Can’t wait to get home from work to see what kind of damage we have. Seeing a few different maintenance people on our Ring taking pictures.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone else very nervous about how many marbles are going in every direction in that house? Not to mention legos?

Reactions: 11
Feel better!!! Everything in Duval county announced they were closing for today because of the weather. A tornado touched down not too far from where I live. Can’t wait to get home from work to see what kind of damage we have. Seeing a few different maintenance people on our Ring taking pictures.
Thank you!! Scary when they are close, I hope everything is ok and undamaged! Check out Reed Timmer, he’s an extreme meteorologist. Been following him for the better part of a decade when he was on Storm Chasers. I know he was in Texas the yesterday but I think he was in Florida today, I slept for a while and didn’t watch the live feed. He updates on X when there is severe weather around the country.

Does Buddy 1 refuse to be picked up by the nanny? These 2 are ultra lazy surely if they could they would have the nanny load Buddy #2 into a car and go do the pickup duty.
I wonder if they changed who was picking him up too many times and the school said, “No more, safety first.”

Reactions: 8
My theory is that the nanny is for Oliver only and therefore she can’t pick Jackson up from school because that would classify her as a nanny for both kids which is going to cost the Slackers more money. I think they might ask her to watch Jackson from time to time when they need to do their date nights Jenn claims they never have. They likely have to pay extra when the nanny watches Jackson.
Because if she could pick Jackson up from
School, Tim wouldn’t be limited with the time he has to film.

What do their nannies do when the baby is sleeping…with both parents in the house…essentially doing nothing…?

Reactions: 13
Do we know when pick up time is at Jackson's school? When they had to leave 3.15 pick up time is 4?

I always thought they just went to fill her gullet after Buddy's school. Didn't they say there was a froyo place there?

Sad I missed this yawn fest...but I actually had to work like most everyone else who is not Jenn.

Reactions: 5
The asshole who won’t even drive in Florida is saying how great it is that other cities got a foot of snow this week.
It's not great. Got about 10 inches since last night and it's bleeping awful. May get more later in the week 😑
This is my balcony
20240109_165124.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How much longer until Amanduh (whoever coined that was genius) is babysitting Jackson and doing his drop offs and pick ups.
Jenn will be whining about how hard things are for them and how she would love to spend more time with Amanduh but she is just stretched so thin. amanduh will rush to offer her help, thinking it will mean quality time for the two of them and Jenn will be like gee thanks…I’m going out with Tim byeee!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think by not covering all the parks especially during the festive session it's damaged the channel more than they think, no one new is going to tune into the channel when it's just home vlogs, the only ones watching the home vlogs will be those that have known the channel for a while now, so they aren't attracting anybody by these home movies, an by the looks of it even the stans are getting bored

When you are in a oversaturated market then you need to stand out or people will watch a few secs, turn off an find someone else an if they are more exciting vloggers then they ain't going back to the slackers, an the slackers DO have something that stands out from the others, THE KIDS, they could have done everything to let people know how to navigate the parks with kids, how to book kid friendly things, what are the best things for the kids in the parks, where to rent strollers an where to park them during rides, kid friendly food places etc they basically had an amazing opportunity handed to them an because gin would rather dump them with a nannie so she can have date night 471829 an eat then they have well an truly fked themselves up, the channel could have tripled easily if they focused on Orlando with kids since most familys would probably tune in
They royally fucked up the opportunity to vlog showing the parks and what it's like to have kids in the parks because they didn't discipline Jackpot, he is a loose canon in terms of vlogging and waaayyyyy to much for doting mother of the year to try and edit to show him.in a better light, you fucked up, you're paying the price 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
How much longer until Amanduh (whoever coined that was genius) is babysitting Jackson and doing his drop offs and pick ups.
I believe that was me (coining Aman-DUH), but genius I am not, as I've yet to score a thread title. 😭 One day! 🤞

• Heart
I believe that was me (coining Aman-DUH), but genius I am not, as I've yet to score a thread title. 😭 One day! 🤞
Take mine from last time that *almost* won and change amanda to amanduh.
It wa something like you can’t ban us all, Amanda/amanduh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been following a few vloggers on the RCCL world cruise (I still haven't found anybody that I love watching), so I was interested when Jen mentioned it. She asked Tim if had heard about it. He said "Is it a Disney cruise?" She said, "no, Royal Caribbean". Tim immediately noed with "won't go on it".

He is such a baby with his fear of traveling outside the Disney bubble. They are missing out on so much by sticking to the same old tit, just like their upcoming, umpteenth Wish cruise. But, I guess it wouldn't be worth it for them since they rarely get off the ship anyway. They seem scared to get off in Nassau, imagine them in Fortaleza or Mumbai or Casablanca with all those non-white people.

Jen said she wouldn't go on it because it's 9 months long. That's surprising to me. 9 months of sitting on her ass, being able to eat nonstop for 270 days?? Seems right up her alley. But Gin was very concerned that the ship is already running out of wine. Priorities I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know why but whatever the heck was doing with her nails, digging, trying to scratch them off, I don’t know from like the 32 minute mark was so distracting for me. I don’t know how to explain it but I could not stop focusing on that lol.

Can you imagine how many times the Trackholes would have to update the pick up paperwork at the school for each of the Nannies that have come and gone?? The school would have noped that real quick.

#homemovies
---
I wonder if they changed who was picking him up too many times and the school said, “No more, safety first.”
Jinx

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.