The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn gonna try and sabotage the Podcast by "vacuuming" the house during the their recording sessions. She'll just plug a vacuum in and leave it running right outside the door.
Oh, she's going to try and sabotage it. There will be some scheduling conflict she'll create for Tim and he'll have to postpone, cancel, etc.

My hope is Tim starts to get his balls back (for the sake of the kids) and tells her to kiss his ass and proceeds w/ the podcast as planned.

Reactions: 20
Oh, she's going to try and sabotage it. There will be some scheduling conflict she'll create for Tim and he'll have to postpone, cancel, etc.

My hope is Tim starts to get his balls back (for the sake of the kids) and tells her to kiss his ass and proceeds w/ the podcast as planned.
We already saw that happen in yesterdays home vlog where Tim was supposed to have the podcast edited and uploaded by 7:30 am but he didn’t get it uploaded until the evening because they had “so much to do” (Target and going out for ice cream.)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We already saw that happen in yesterdays home vlog where Tim was supposed to have the podcast edited and uploaded by 7:30 am but he didn’t get it uploaded until the evening because they had “so much to do” (Target and going out for ice cream.)
Yep!!! Exactly!!! She knows what she's doing. :rolleyes: She wants to duck this up so bad. That's why I changed my mind and want it to succeed.

Reactions: 15
Also wasn't she talking about the price of birthday cakes while Buddy was there (I was half-paying attention since I got bored out of my mind)? Kids take in more than idiot parents like her give them credit for. Just weird to talk about how you didn't want to buy him a $400 cake so you bought the Publix one instead in front of him. Maybe that's her stupid bleeping way of "teaching" him about money. 🙄
I hate when they talk about J$ in front of him. He's not a baby anymore, idiots. He's going to pick up on what you're saying. In this this voog right in front of him she also said he has a huge head and she said the way he made the english muffin pizza didn't look good.
---
Why does Jenn think by going into Jackson’s room he might wake up, but Tim the one that actually knows the kid says Jackson won’t wake up even if you went in there dancing and singing
I actually thought this was hilarious because he basically told her she doesn't know tit about her own kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
2023 major expenses: $80k Rivian, $70k backyard renovations including new outdoor kitchen (maybe more for this?) , $40k nanny salary , $30k concierge cruise, $12k private school but he started in the fall so say $3k on that if they are paying monthly.

So that's major expenses of over $220k last year easily. Either they are making way more than we estimate or spent a lot from savings to do all that. I doubt they financed the Rivian but it is possible. Same with the backyard work it might have been put on a credit card but seems unlikely.
The door replacement was also around $15k. Plus that AMI rental vacay was not cheap.

I just double checked thinking roof/solar project was 2023 and that was end of 2022, but that was another 68k for solar (11/22) and $15k for roof (9/22). That was another huge chunk of change.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I know folks here don’t like ATW but for those of us in a certain generation 😂, an ATW/TTT would be a MUCH better podcast. They riff off each other really well and have the same general body of knowledge to reference. Their one liners are really funny if you get the references.
I would love to see Adam’s reaction to entering Ft.Pampers… hot wheels all over, Jackson running in circles, nanny feeding Oliver and Jenn looking homeless, sitting on the kitchen floor..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
2023 major expenses: $80k Rivian, $70k backyard renovations including new outdoor kitchen (maybe more for this?) , $40k nanny salary , $30k concierge cruise, $12k private school but he started in the fall so say $3k on that if they are paying monthly.

So that's major expenses of over $220k last year easily. Either they are making way more than we estimate or spent a lot from savings to do all that. I doubt they financed the Rivian but it is possible. Same with the backyard work it might have been put on a credit card but seems unlikely.
Exactly! At a bare minimum their spending is putting them in a paycheck to paycheck situation and as the paychecks dwindle and their savings dwindles they are going to be fucked.

Reactions: 10
Even if they are making $250,000 (which I doubt now), their lifestyle is expensive. I bet they are paying $2000-$3000 a month for a family healthcare plan on the exchange. They have to be paying taxes. AMT kicks in at $126,000 for a couple and they’re not getting around that. Car payment probably. Nanny is not inexpensive. I’m sure that preschool costs enough too. Plus just the way they live….random Target crap all the time, meal boxes, eating out, impulse shopping, not using what they have. And this is before the trips.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After watching a bit of that podcast I get why tim enjoys the friendship with nick. He is everything his wife is not. Nicks seems truly interested in Tim's opinion, they look at each other while talking (and not in the camera), nick laughs at Tim's jokes and he encourage him to do things that are good for him.

• Haha
Ginn gonna try and sabotage the Podcast by "vacuuming" the house during the their recording sessions. She'll just plug a vacuum in and leave it running right outside the door.
Like Pete Werner's neighbor mowing the lawn every Tuesday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok fine. I was not about the podcast at all but now I am ALL for it succeeding 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Last voog to make it over 100K was that MK one where he completed his goal of completing one park in a year. The home voogs aren't doing it, no matter how much Jenn tries to make fetch happen. Her stans aren't going to keep the channel afloat.
Jenn also has to know the views aren’t what they used to be for home vlogs because she’s using a lot of click bait titles. “Marble maze ASMR” (which is stupid because anyone searching for a real ASMR video isn’t going to watch this.) “he’s a gamer boy now” (also stupid because a 4 year old playing a Nintendo switch doesn’t make him a “gamer boy.”)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Uhh, I guess I am in the minority- I don’t want it to succeed. I don't see a win if Tim makes even more money, that Jenn gets to spend, off absolutely doing nothing that requires skill or knowledge. I also personally don't like Nick and likely anything he and his family stand for and don't want him succeeding in using his kids, including one who is autistic, to make money and get more free tit. Let it all fail. 😅

P.S. - This "dad" angle is just as gross. We don't need to hear more stories about their kids. We have seen them enough and we don't need to hear private stories of things they did at home and the "that's parenting!" line.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Even if they are making $250,000 (which I doubt now), their lifestyle is expensive. I bet they are paying $2000-$3000 a month for a family healthcare plan on the exchange. They have to be paying taxes. AMT kicks in at $126,000 for a couple and they’re not getting around that. Car payment probably. Nanny is not inexpensive. I’m sure that preschool costs enough too. Plus just the way they live….random Target crap all the time, meal boxes, eating out, impulse shopping, not using what they have. And this is before the trips.
A family of 4 can live nicely for $250 k. My family of 4 makes much less than that and we are doing ok. (We live in a high cost of living area like the Trackers). BUT, they need to really cut expenses. Healthcare is probably a major part of their budget whereas my husband's job provides us with good coverage. Maybe private school won't be in the cards in their future. Even Jackson's preschool is expensive. My son goes to a church preschool 2x/week but a 5 day program at the same school is only $5,000/year. The cruise suites would need to be jettisoned from the budget as well as their constant eating out and meal delivery. (Although I expect it's too much to expect Jenn to just make a meal without a recipe card and all the items in front of her). They are used to an expensive lifestyle now and need to start making changes.

Reactions: 12
Uhh, I guess I am in the minority- I don’t want it to succeed. I don't see a win if Tim makes even more money, that Jenn gets to spend, off absolutely doing nothing that requires skill or knowledge. I also personally don't like Nick and likely anything he and his family stand for and don't want him succeeding in using his kids, including one who is autistic, to make money and get more free tit. Let it all fail. 😅
She's going to spend his money either way (and Nick is going to exploit his kids like the Trackers do already, regardless).

I'm just all for Tim SUCCEEDING at something COMPLETELY WITHOUT HER. Cuz she will NOT be happy about that.

That's why I'm pulling for it! :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Sick
Such an awkward moment at around 18:30 when Jenn rattles off all the mundane tit she has to do (like everyone else) and tells Tim “ughh I just have a lot of stuff I have to do!l” They both look into the camera (him skeptical, her with her bullshitting face) then she can’t hold a straight face because even she hears how stupid she sounds and ends on “I’m not making an excuse! Ugh we’ll see!” The whole time Tim is quietly calling her on her bullshit.

Jenn has to do 79 loads of laundry, just like editing takes her over 6 hours.

Talks have been had between them…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I want the podcast to fail and the channel to fail so Tim has to go do drywall like Jenn said when he was putting up the new TV. She thought that was really funny. Good luck to him doing that job at age 40+ and overweight with no training. Then Jenn will have to be home with the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.