The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J$ slapped the tit out of Dim and he nothing!! WTF?
I have so much to say about those few seconds...and Tim was being a bit of an asshole basically dictating how J$ should be playing with the toy. But if J$ knee jerk reaction was to slap Tim the way he did, how do you think J$ reacts with Da Baby gets in his way? It was Da Baby's toy, it's not J$ toy. They need to start parenting that kid, regardless of his developmental delays, diagnoses or lack thereof.

AND JENN LEFT IT IN THE VIDEO!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
You know the wheels in Jenn’s tiny brain are turning after seeing Adam buy a new house, golf cart and setting up what will be a real in home studio. She’s such an ungrateful B for what she’s lucked into, she’s never happy with what she has
Any infertile woman who was able to have two healthy children would love to be a stay at home mom. She’s been editing long enough that if she really cherished being a mother she can edit and upload voogs after the boys are in bed.
Jenn your full time job is being a mom, Dim can film during the day. Nobody needs mukbang and shopping videos with you in them. She truly is disgusting

Reactions: 24
Timmy boy has to bring up to Jennbo that she didn’t say congrats to him on running his 10k while she blabbed on about not eating out.
---
You know the wheels in Jenn’s tiny brain are turning after seeing Adam buy a new house, golf cart and setting up what will be a real in home studio. She’s such an ungrateful B for what she’s lucked into, she’s never happy with what she has
Any infertile woman who was able to have two healthy children would love to be a stay at home mom. She’s been editing long enough that if she really cherished being a mother she can edit and upload voogs after the boys are in bed.
Jenn your full time job is being a mom, Dim can film during the day. Nobody needs mukbang and shopping videos with you in them. She truly is disgusting
She looooooves home voogs - she said several different times what a good time she had filming this one all while Dimmy boy is talking about his imposter syndrome. She didn’t give a rat’s ass about what he was saying.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It is absolutely disgusting that they did the extreme close up of Da Baby trying to show his tooth. Literally shoving the camera in that poor baby's face, trying to stick their nasty ass fingers in his mouth, so complete strangers can see that their child has a tooth. How fucked up is that? These are moments you share with your family and close friends, not 1 million creepy stans on the internet. They are absolutely disgusting.

Jenn in Publix, all excited to find a jug of pickle juice. "When we used to drink" they did shots of whiskey and chased it with pickle juice. You seem a little too proud of that considering your holier than thou stance on drinking.

J$ slapping Tim's hand when Tim is trying to show him how to the play the piano captures this family almost perfectly. Zero discipline...keep on recording. Everything for algorithm. Parents of the year.

View attachment 2673849
All those myriad of toys J$ has/received and he’s horning in on Oliver’s baby toy😠
---
She looks like she just got out of bed and is still wearing her PJ shirt.
View attachment 2673840

Calm down.
View attachment 2673842

• Sick
Reactions: 13
No doubt he picked this piece of cookie that fell out of his mouth from off the ground and ate it.
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 10.55.49 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 10.56.00 AM.png

Who drinks pickleback shots for fun? 🤢 Ginn can you just make up your damn mind on pretending to be sober or not? JFC.
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 11.00.15 AM.png

"I'm still the hot girl you guyzzzz I can't stop staring at myself!"
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 11.02.01 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Good lord, when J$ was telling Dim his favorite song, I still couldn't understand a word he said.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The comments guys. 🤢

So many stans (women) saying they lovvvve the home voogs, and many comments saying they prefer them or want ONLY home ones. Tim ruined his own channel and he knows it. Probably why he is happy with "his" podcast starting. That will be where he can talk the parks and other tit he wants, if TrickyDickyNicky ever shuts up. 😅

Jenn wanted this vlog out there so she can show that the stans want her the home vlogs.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Ginn claims "we've been working sign language with da baby". You mean Rosie the Nanniveter has been working on sign language, Ginn. I see they finally got a sippy cup for him.

It's time for Ginn's Dinner Cooking Show and the sink is still overflowing with dirty dishes from who knows when (considering they keep eating out).
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 11.12.14 AM.png

She sounds as congested and mouth-breathing still as Buddy. Ugh.

I love watching her flimsy cutting board just sliding around in her stupid timelapse with her stupid music.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If she loves the home voogs so much, why doesn't she just do them herself and stick them on her Jenn Does tit channel? Let Tim have his channel back and concentrate on the "travel" part of their lives.
---
Ginn claims "we've been working sign language with da baby". You mean Rosie the Nanniveter has been working on sign language, Ginn. I see they finally got a sippy cup for him.
Are they trying to stop him from learning to talk?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Hmm home vlogs when it was the holiday season and the only holiday season theme park vlogs you did were Disney. I wonder why views are so low since people are usually looking at that tit to see whta's being offered. I am really starting to wonder if the cut the annual passes, which I could sort of understand for a park like Lego Land since it's only once a year they go, but Universal is in their back yard and probably gets a sizeable amount of views when they go there. Even if they cut the APs he usually gets on the media list for SW and sometimes Lego Land so that still doesn't explian the glut other than Jenn's lazy and won't parent. She's probably mad she didn't get to go to Hawaii this year and is blaming that on the views.
I've also been wondering about their annual passes. They seem to go to a lot of the extra charge nighttime events that are not covered by annual pass, he rarely seem to go to Disney during the day lately.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If she loves the home voogs so much, why doesn't she just do them herself and stick them on her Jenn Does tit channel? Let Tim have his channel back and concentrate on the "travel" part of their lives.
---

Lol - sign language does the opposite, actually. Babies take to it very easily and it helps them communicate rather than grunting or screeching if they can't tell you what they want. "More" and "all done" work really well for feeding, my kids signed and it was great and helped them communicate and made things easier.

I saw Tim sign with daBaby in one of the recent home vlogs. Jenn was filming J, Tim was in the background feeding O, and O was signing "all done" and Tim also did. Again, I think Tim is the one "working with him" on it. Jenn says "we" but probably has no idea what any signs are.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I bet the nanny suggested this. Baby sign language helps babies communicate before they can talk.
---
Lol - sign language does the opposite, actually. Babies take to it very easily and it helps them communicate rather than grunting or screeching if they can't tell you what they want. I saw Tim sign with daBaby in one of the recent home vlogs. Jenn was filming J and Tim was in the background feeding O, and O was signing "all done" and Tim also did. Again, I think Tim is the one "working with him" on it. Jenn says "we" but probably has no idea what any signs are.
Jinx!

Reactions: 10
Dim thinks it's funny that in order for Buddy to go upstairs and take a bath Buddy has told them he needs to be caught. Or you could you know, be a parent and tell Buddy to put his toys away, stop running and get his ass upstairs to get ready for his bath. But then again, he'd have to respect you as adult figures with authority, not just bumbling idiots that ask him endless questions and gift him endless Hot Wheels tit.

The kid keeps running around in slippery socks and with trip hazards everywhere. Ugh. They never ever bother pushing in their dining table chairs either, which is just weird to me, because it's just a simple thing to do?? Especially when your place is already chaotic and you've got 2 young children running/crawling around?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Lol - sign language does the opposite, actually. Babies take to it very easily and it helps them communicate rather than grunting or screeching if they can't tell you what they want. "More" and "all done" work really well for feeding, my kids signed and it was great and helped them communicate and made things easier.

I saw Tim sign with daBaby in one of the recent home vlogs. Jenn was filming J and Tim was in the background feeding O, and O was signing "all done" and Tim also did. Again, I think Tim is the one "working with him" on it. Jenn says "we" but probably has no idea what any signs are.
Thank you for explaining that. I know nothing about babies and I was legit wondering if they were hoping he'd just keep quiet because Jackson seems to have speech issues that they don't want to deal with. I wouldn't put that past them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dim thinks it's funny that in order for Buddy to go upstairs and take a bath Buddy has told them he needs to be caught. Or you could you know, be a parent and tell Buddy to put his toys away, stop running and get his ass upstairs to get ready for his bath. But then again, he'd have to respect you as adult figures with authority, not just bumbling idiots that ask him endless questions and gift him endless Hot Wheels tit.

The kid keeps running around in slippery socks and with trip hazards everywhere. Ugh. They never ever bother pushing in their dining table chairs either, which is just weird to me, because it's just a simple thing to do?? Especially when your place is already chaotic and you've got 2 young children running/crawling around?
Really, they should have a bed time routine. Have him pick up his tit, have him get his stuff out for the night-use toys for the bath as an incentive to take a bath, have him brush his teeth all upstairs so he's not stimulated by going downstairs again, read him a story, and then call it a night. If he runs around discipline him accordingly. But we all know they won't do this.

TTT 159: Jenn's Disciplined At Home Voogs

Reactions: 15
Dim shows off his booty butt wiggle. Even he can't wash dishes without the iPad being right there playing something. Why is there a hairbrush on the kitchen counter?
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 11.28.35 AM.png

Dim says he just drooled a little bit. Ginn fake laughs and tells the world Buddy also does that "sometimes" when he's "very excited about something so he must get it from so he gets it from [Dim]". Um... yeah okay.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Dim shows off his booty butt wiggle. Even he can't wash dishes without the iPad being right there playing something. Why is there a hairbrush on the kitchen counter?
View attachment 2674176

Dim says he just drooled a little bit. Ginn fake laughs and tells the world Buddy also does that "sometimes" when he's "very excited about something so he must get it from so he gets it from [Dim]". Um... yeah okay.
Gotta love the synthetic countertop too (the absolute cheapest option you can go with). Definitely the lap of lugggsury there Bojans!

Reactions: 7
🍿

Chris sounds like the one without children. Also he's 4 and clearly Chris doesn't realize plenty of 4-year-olds eat fish and fish-tasting things around the world because it's a normal part of their diet. 🙄
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 11.49.50 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 11.50.42 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 11.51.16 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 11.51.30 AM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.