The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just left the Magic Kingdom cheering for friends running the marathon. So many parents with their tiny humans cheering for their runner. Gin is a worthless potato

• Heart
Reactions: 30
J4Ds gives new meaning to the word selfish. I know you read here Jenn and you already know I have no regard for you at all. But you really could have thrown a headband on and one of your non-fitting fleeces and supported your husband. So sad that it’s Jenn’s world and those 2 boys have to be a part of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The Marathon video was pretty straightforward.

No Drama

Today, I am sure Jenn will release her own “marathon” video. Cue the violins..
Jenn will appear all disheveled and talk about how it was a rough night with the babes. Jackson wouldn’t fall asleep without Tim in the bed and Oliver probably woke up every 20 minutes. Of course, Tim wasn’t there to take care of them while Jenn pretended not to hear them.

Then, she had to wake up, in the MORNING to feed them and record her daily lament of the life she “signed up for” (or at least til Rose shows up at around 8 or 9 am).

That’s when sweaty Daddy Tim will swoop in and carry Jenn away from the horror of the life she created in order to feed her copious amounts of food and tour another vacation home. Leaving the kids home. I mean, Jackson has been on winter break for two weeks, why would they want to spend his time off doing stuff with him?

• Sad
Jenn still can't update the logo with the dead dogs.
That reminds me — in the thrift store video when she was talking about that candle that was wet sand and dog scented, I thought for sure she was going to buy it because it reminded her of her favorite memory of Bandit … when the dogsitter took him to the beach.

• Haha
My friends are at Mile 18 of the marathon and rode Everest. They are having a blast

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Mam Fam? :ROFLMAO: Do the Tracker Stans have a moniker? I don’t recall ever seeing anything. You would think as idioticly devoted as they are they’d have come up with something.
Track Pack
Track Stars
Trackistanis
The Price Payers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just think it’s funny that Jenn thinks she can make her house look as nice as the vacation/model homes.
Toys every where
Shoes every where
Random tit everywhere
Boxes everywhere
Hotwheels everywhere
Keep on dreaming Ms. De Lulu

Also, she has NEVER reacted to a Disney themed room like she reacted to the Moe's area. It’s funny how they keep throwing money at Disney to see what’s going to stick when in reality they are more so Universal people.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As if on cue, a new upload-
"Vlogging Insecurities Real Talk" 🤔

What the duck is this about? 😅

Wait, they went out to eat 3 times in a 24 hour period. JFC. Description written in Jenn's perspective this time. And go O! No crawling! 😂

Youtube1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Vlogging insecurities. :rolleyes: If they didn't put the tit they do out there...people would have no idea of some of the bullshit in their lives. Classic example, Jenn not cheering Tim on for the race would never have pinged our radar if she wasn't soooooooo sad that she couldn't cheer him on. Even though there wasn't one legitimate reason why she couldn't, other they she doesn't drive.

And I learned on the stan group, that the Goodwill they visited is the one that is literally in their backyard. Like it's on the street that runs behind their house. I know everyone and anyone could just look up their address, but they are playing with fire, basically inviting the stans to visit the Lake Nona Wave and now the Goodwill on Narcoossee. I haven't watched the vid, but privacy must not be one of their insecurities.

As if on cue, a new upload-
"Vlogging Insecurities Real Talk" 🤔

What the duck is this about? 😅

Wait, they went out to eat 3 times in a 24 hour period. JFC. Description written in Jenn's perspective this time. And go O! No crawling! 😂

View attachment 2673774
"The baby is starting to try an stand" 🤣🤣🤣 there goes your stupid fking diaper dash then, god I hope he goes straight to walking, would serve them right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So Tim’s “vlogging insecurities” are that he doesn’t pick up the camera enough at home because he thinks what he is doing is boring 🙄 When has that stopped him before.

I have to admit, I’m surprised she hasn’t missed a day of posting yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Manservant Mike also ran the 10K with Tricky Dick and Tim. His time is much quicker, 1:01:12 but I recognized the bracelets at breakfast and sure, enough, his name appears. He is also listed as Lakeland, FL and he lives in Orlando, so Nick must have registered them both?

So Tim’s “vlogging insecurities” are that he doesn’t pick up the camera enough at home because he thinks what he is doing is boring 🙄 When has that stopped him before.

They have a cruise coming up...I really think it's this coming weekend. She will slip then because she's going to want to spend every moment relaxing, you guyyzzzzz....she deserves a break!!!! She has TWO kids and works!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The amount of calories in the first five minutes alone....Look, I know that you two read here (Dim and Dumbo). Please, for the sake of your kids try to modify your diet. You say your set for life. Go and see a bleeping nutritionist. If you can't cook or won't cook hire a private chef or use a meal delivery service. Walk around the block every day. Disgusting.

Yes, Tim, what you are doing at home is boring but that's not why you shouldn't be filming. Keep your kids off the internet, I know it's pretty late in the game for that but better late than never. FFS my 18 year old daughter was just talking about how many young adults who have shared their lives on social media for years are completely messed up. Let your boys have a childhood that isn't exposed to weirdos on the internet

Jenn must be sh*tting bricks about their finances if she's putting out so many voogs

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.