The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt he picked this piece of cookie that fell out of his mouth from off the ground and ate it.
View attachment 2674093 View attachment 2674094

Who drinks pickleback shots for fun? 🤢 Ginn can you just make up your damn mind on pretending to be sober or not? JFC.
View attachment 2674104

"I'm still the hot girl you guyzzzz I can't stop staring at myself!"
View attachment 2674109
Is that a sunburn I see?
---
Dim thinks it's funny that in order for Buddy to go upstairs and take a bath Buddy has told them he needs to be caught. Or you could you know, be a parent and tell Buddy to put his toys away, stop running and get his ass upstairs to get ready for his bath. But then again, he'd have to respect you as adult figures with authority, not just bumbling idiots that ask him endless questions and gift him endless Hot Wheels tit.

The kid keeps running around in slippery socks and with trip hazards everywhere. Ugh. They never ever bother pushing in their dining table chairs either, which is just weird to me, because it's just a simple thing to do?? Especially when your place is already chaotic and you've got 2 young children running/crawling around?
Pushing in a chair is part of good training & decorum. That’s not within the chaotic realm of Ft. Pampers. Lol. Never has been. Never will be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Well ghost and loving are both going to be shadowbanned for sure. J$ has been lining up the cars since he first started playing with them. I remember Tim was on the floor with him saying, look how smart he is, he has to line them up before he plays with them and then they have to go right back into their parking spot. Now they have cars on every inch of windowsill and are contemplating buying shelves on etsy to accommodate the cars.

I'm still sitting here wonder how many times J$ has slapped baby brother the way he did his father. Those poor kids need so much more than what Tim and Jenn are willing to give to them as parents. And I'm not talking luxury cruises or cross country first class flights. I'm sad for them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
🍿

Chris sounds like the one without children. Also he's 4 and clearly Chris doesn't realize plenty of 4-year-olds eat fish and fish-tasting things around the world because it's a normal part of their diet. 🙄
View attachment 2674243

View attachment 2674244

View attachment 2674245

View attachment 2674246
I thought I saw another comment where someone said they need to correct J from hitting/pushing them. Wonder if it was deleted? 🤔

More home voogs = more parenting advice Jenn will shadowban.

Reactions: 19
The channel is just going back to what it used to be, Tracking Tim. Except now you get to watch him drive his insufferable wife around and rapidly gain weight.

This video popped up for me. It’s their NYE from Dec 2018. So only three months before they conceived J. It’s wild to watch. They were SO happy and they looked so much better. Grapes start at 25:30

[

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I thought I saw another comment where someone said they need to correct J from hitting/pushing them. Wonder if it was deleted? 🤔

More home voogs = more parenting advice Jenn will shadowban.
But this is exactly why Tim doesn't want home vlogs. He doesn't want the world to see that his 4 year old slaps him without Tim reacting at all. He doesn't want the world to see the nasty frying pan they cook all their meals in, how absolutely disgusting their home is, that their bedtime routine is absolute chaos. Tim knows he is better off walking around a resort or theme park saying, All in all, it was a fantastic day....fantastic because he left the chaos at home.

Reactions: 30
So Tim’s “vlogging insecurities” are that he doesn’t pick up the camera enough at home because he thinks what he is doing is boring 🙄 When has that stopped him before.

I have to admit, I’m surprised she hasn’t missed a day of posting yet.
My God, Dim has to know how boring his voogs are. He did a video of painting the walls and garage door and literally watched paint dry. Yup boring as hell my dude.
#homemovies

• Haha
Tim: Worried about money
Jenn: Trying to show us up by daily vlogging for a week.

Other successful Youtube content creators like Chris Broad : As I’ve mentioned in a few places, we quickly found that Youtube doesn’t promote videos from the same channel when they’re released so aggressively. (Presumably as it doesn’t want the precious Youtube recommended watch page flooded with content from the same creators).

So other creators watch what Youtube is doing, and when the YouTube algorithm does not react kindly to daily uploads, decide to spread the video uploads over a larger period.

Meantime Jenn thinks it a great idea to start posting 2 vlogs a day and daily vlogs.
And that is why Jenny 3 breakfasts will be back in retail after Tim burns himself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My God, Dim has to know how boring his voogs are. He did a video of painting the walls and garage door and literally watched paint dry. Yup boring as hell my dude.
#homemovies
And yet one of the stans said they love watching anything with them at home, including paint drying. 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
No doubt he picked this piece of cookie that fell out of his mouth from off the ground and ate it.
View attachment 2674093 View attachment 2674094

Who drinks pickleback shots for fun? 🤢 Ginn can you just make up your damn mind on pretending to be sober or not? JFC.
View attachment 2674104

"I'm still the hot girl you guyzzzz I can't stop staring at myself!"
View attachment 2674109
You know who drinks pickle juice? Athletes.
You’ll see a few NHL players drink it on the bench during games. It prevents cramping bc they sweat so much.
They wouldn’t know anything about that. They couldn’t even begin to imagine the work those athletes put in.

Reactions: 12
Lol - sign language does the opposite, actually. Babies take to it very easily and it helps them communicate rather than grunting or screeching if they can't tell you what they want. "More" and "all done" work really well for feeding, my kids signed and it was great and helped them communicate and made things easier.
I taught my niece this from 6 months, she picked it up insanely quickly an my god it come in soooo helpful, teaching them some sign language is so helpful when they cant say a thing, my niece is older now an still knows the signs for these an we have started to teach her much more especially as it will now be taught in schools here an be part of their GCSE's

You know who drinks pickle juice? Athletes.
You’ll see a few NHL players drink it on the bench during games. It prevents cramping bc they sweat so much.
They wouldn’t know anything about that. They couldn’t even begin to imagine the work those athletes put in.
You are correct. My daughter played competitive lacrosse and because of all the running, they cramp up a lot. There was always pickle juice on the sidelines in the cooler.

But Jenn “we don’t drink” Bojo showed her true colors by sharing her fond pickle juice core memories.

Yes, you are right about how happy they looked on NYE 2018. For those who don't wish to watch, these were there grape wishes for the New Year.

1) Tim - Go back to Tokyo
Jenn - Go back to Tokyo
2) Tim - I want to go to Paris
Jenn - I want to start a podcast
3) Tim - I want to paint the wall in the office
Jenn - same
4) Tim - I want to eat grapes
Jenn - I want to eat healthier; to implement more vegetarian days into our diet
5) missed Tim’s
Jenn - Rent boats at Disney World again
6) Tim - Meet Ryan Seacrest
Jenn - stay at a Disney resort at least once
7) Tim - Go horseback riding at Disney
Jenn - stay at one of the cabins at Disney and go horseback riding on the same trip and stay at Fort Wilderness like in an RV
8) Tim - I want to go on an RV trip
Jenn - Yeah, me too
9) Tim - stay at Universal for two times during Halloween Horror nights
Jenn - Go back to the West Coast. Disneyland and Universal Hollywood
10) Tim - Get over to Hong Kong
Jenn - I WANNA DO MORE VOLUNTEER WORK
11) Tim - I wanna do more Live Shows
Jenn - I want to open up all the mail from the P.O. Box that we need to open up. I would like to take care of that and like really open everything in 2019.
12) Tim - I want to see Joey Fatone at least once this year
Jenn - I want to take Bandit to the dog beach

Wow, when I see it written out like that, we can see what absolute failures these asshats are. In 5 years they should have checked that list off and have even bigger goals! Kids or no kids, this is their livelihood.

Oh, and I had to all caps Jenn's #10 wish because I could not believe she even remotely even thinks about anyone besides herself. More volunteer work? When has she even done any?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The Marathon video was pretty straightforward.
Wasn't even a horrible video. Could have maybe talked a tiny bit about how you know when to show up and a few other things. But it was a solid video (for him). Dude looked like he was going to have a heart attack by the end, but he did it

Reactions: 8
Yes, you are right about how happy they looked on NYE 2018. For those who don't wish to watch, these were there grape wishes for the New Year.

1) Tim - Go back to Tokyo
Jenn - Go back to Tokyo
2) Tim - I want to go to Paris
Jenn - I want to start a podcast
3) Tim - I want to paint the wall in the office
Jenn - same
4) Tim - I want to eat grapes
Jenn - I want to eat healthier; to implement more vegetarian days into our diet
5) missed Tim’s
Jenn - Rent boats at Disney World again
6) Tim - Meet Ryan Seacrest
Jenn - stay at a Disney resort at least once
7) Tim - Go horseback riding at Disney
Jenn - stay at one of the cabins at Disney and go horseback riding on the same trip and stay at Fort Wilderness like in an RV
8) Tim - I want to go on an RV trip
Jenn - Yeah, me too
9) Tim - stay at Universal for two times during Halloween Horror nights
Jenn - Go back to the West Coast. Disneyland and Universal Hollywood
10) Tim - Get over to Hong Kong
Jenn - I WANNA DO MORE VOLUNTEER WORK
11) Tim - I wanna do more Live Shows
Jenn - I want to open up all the mail from the P.O. Box that we need to open up. I would like to take care of that and like really open everything in 2019.
12) Tim - I want to see Joey Fatone at least once this year
Jenn - I want to take Bandit to the dog beach

Wow, when I see it written out like that, we can see what absolute failures these asshats are. In 5 years they should have checked that list off and have even bigger goals! Kids or no kids, this is their livelihood.

Oh, and I had to all caps Jenn's #10 wish because I could not believe she even remotely even thinks about anyone besides herself. More volunteer work? When has she even done any?
So many of these are the same, year after year after year. And so many are easily done if they just actually planned something and did it. But, nope, just keep wishing the same thing like it will miraculously all be done for them. Sorry, but the grape wish thing really bugs me each year.

• Heart
She wanted to take Bandit to the dog beach. 🫠🥴

The witch couldn't even take her bleeping dog to the dog beach.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate when Jenn doesn’t wear her glasses. Her eyes freaks me out. Her glasses hides them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.