The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim at the beginning of the new voog, smh. You didn't win anything dude!! You finished a 10k, and kudos for that, but you sure as tit were not a top finisher.

Screenshot_20240107-175156_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
So Manservant Mike also ran the 10K with Tricky Dick and Tim. His time is much quicker, 1:01:12 but I recognized the bracelets at breakfast and sure, enough, his name appears. He is also listed as Lakeland, FL and he lives in Orlando, so Nick must have registered them both?

They have a cruise coming up...I really think it's this coming weekend. She will slip then because she's going to want to spend every moment relaxing, you guyyzzzzz....she deserves a break!!!! She has TWO kids and works!!!!!!
I agree with both of the statements. Nick registered all three of them. Tim was probably too stupid or too lazy to figure out how to do it.

I also think the upcoming cruise will put an end to the daily vlogs for January. She’ll blame bad internet on the ship.

Reactions: 19
I know we always talk about how self-centered Jenn is, but her narcissism is jarring during their “real talk.” This time , Tim doesn’t seem so “golly jee” doting on her every word. There are some real differences between them. Besides the children, they are on different pages with the direction of the channel. Tim feels a lack of confidence because he sees the numbers tanking. Jenn basically laughs at him and re asserts that home vlogs are great. So much so that she tells everyone to comment in agreement with her. And if your comment doesn’t align with her opinion, she will not let Tim see them!! She also makes him feel like a dumbass that sucks at metaphors. She is just really superior.

It’s terrible that Tim had to remind her that they went out to eat to celebrate his run… she quickly acknowledged it, but then went on and on about HER participation in HER run…

I really don’t know how he does it, but hopefully there is a turning point soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I saw on there FB someone mentioned they didn't go to Universal at all for the holidays...wonder what the real reasons behind that are. The whole point is to vlog the parks ..yet you ignore them all?

Reactions: 21
I know we always talk about how self-centered Jenn is, but her narcissism is jarring during their “real talk.” This time , Tim doesn’t seem so “golly jee” doting on her every word. There are some real differences between them. Besides the children, they are on different pages with the direction of the channel. Tim feels a lack of confidence because he sees the numbers tanking. Jenn basically laughs at him and re asserts that home vlogs are great. So much so that she tells everyone to comment in agreement with her. And if your comment doesn’t align with her opinion, she will not let Tim see them!! She also makes him feel like a dumbass that sucks at metaphors. She is just really superior.

It’s terrible that Tim had to remind her that they went out to eat to celebrate his run… she quickly acknowledged it, but then went on and on about HER participation in HER run…

I really don’t know how he does it, but hopefully there is a turning point soon.
Exactly. They ask for feedback but Jenn is so quick to delete and shadow ban any comment that doesn’t kiss her ass. I absolutely understand deleting and blocking hate but she will also delete constructive criticism that isn’t hateful.
Tim has completely lost control of his channel and he knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"The baby is starting to try an stand" 🤣🤣🤣 there goes your stupid fking diaper dash then, god I hope he goes straight to walking, would serve them right
Yes , please , please , please let him walk asap 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think he had a Come-to-Jesus talk with her about the views and income. AKA a fight. Probably around the holidays. They seem to map out their upcoming big expenditures at the end of the year. Then she had all her excuses that it was all the staycations that made it impossible to edit. I don’t feel sorry for him at all. He needs to demand that she let the nanny go and use that money for an editor.

Reactions: 26
I just think it’s funny that Jenn thinks she can make her house look as nice as the vacation/model homes.
Toys every where
Shoes every where
Random tit everywhere
Boxes everywhere
Hotwheels everywhere
Keep on dreaming Ms. De Lulu

Also, she has NEVER reacted to a Disney themed room like she reacted to the Moe's area. It’s funny how they keep throwing money at Disney to see what’s going to stick when in reality they are more so Universal people.
They'll start to ramp up their Universal dick sucking to try and get on the media list again for all the Epic coverage. Wasn't more visits to Universal one of her grapes at New Year? I think we'll see a lot of vloggers increase their Universal trips.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
They'll start to ramp up their Universal dick sucking to try and get on the media list again for all the Epic coverage. Wasn't more visits to Universal one of her grapes at New Year? I think we'll see a lot of vloggers increase their Universal trips.
Maybe the Trackers will renew their wedding vows at Universal. They had one of their weddings there after all. They can invite all the friends they've dropped over the years.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Back when OGB was like 2 and lining up crayons and I pointed out that and some other ASD markers, I think I also mentioned that years 3 and 4 were really hard years for ASD kids and families. Developing a sense of self with the inability to understand other people’s perspective leads to a lot of frustration and aggression. I hope the school and Tim can start getting development moving in the right direction again because Jenn is too self-centered and lazy to help that kid reach his full potential.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Back when OGB was like 2 and lining up crayons and I pointed out that and some other ASD markers, I think I also mentioned that years 3 and 4 were really hard years for ASD kids and families. Developing a sense of self with the inability to understand other people’s perspective leads to a lot of frustration and aggression. I hope the school and Tim can start getting development moving in the right direction again because Jenn is too self-centered and lazy to help that kid reach his full potential.
From what I've read about the school and learning style, I doubt it will suit his needs unfortunately. I'm honestly surprised he's still there if you really want to know it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Maybe the Trackers will renew their wedding vows at Universal. They had one of their weddings there after all. They can invite all the friends they've dropped over the years.
June & Rae (Smackers’ travel agent) are renewing their vows on the DCL Treasure this year.

And speaking of lady friends they’ve dropped…
I find it interesting that that Dejennerat looks like their wide bodied Meemaw!! 😲

F3FF5AB4-8910-4662-A53A-E4E1671C8324.jpeg
64571D51-382D-44BD-BB35-3E745B0A1D74.jpeg
E8613822-47E7-4C38-AF15-0B7195CCC684.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.