The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she just got out of bed and is still wearing her PJ shirt.
IMG_3186.jpg

Calm down.
IMG_3187.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes, Tim, what you are doing at home is boring but that's not why you shouldn't be filming. Keep your kids off the internet, I know it's pretty late in the game for that but better late than never. FFS my 18 year old daughter was just talking about how many young adults who have shared their lives on social media for years are completely messed up. Let your boys have a childhood that isn't exposed to weirdos on the internet

Jenn must be sh*tting bricks about their finances if she's putting out so many voogs
It is absolutely disgusting that they did the extreme close up of Da Baby trying to show his tooth. Literally shoving the camera in that poor baby's face, trying to stick their nasty ass fingers in his mouth, so complete strangers can see that their child has a tooth. How fucked up is that? These are moments you share with your family and close friends, not 1 million creepy stans on the internet. They are absolutely disgusting.

Jenn in Publix, all excited to find a jug of pickle juice. "When we used to drink" they did shots of whiskey and chased it with pickle juice. You seem a little too proud of that considering your holier than thou stance on drinking.

J$ slapping Tim's hand when Tim is trying to show him how to the play the piano captures this family almost perfectly. Zero discipline...keep on recording. Everything for algorithm. Parents of the year.

Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 12.16.06 PM.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ginn was talking about how much they ate in this voog and trying to justify it to us that they don't eat out like that all the time.
giphy - 2024-01-07T121423.345.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She looks very flushed. High blood pressure? Maybe 2024 is the year her lifestyle choices catch up with her 🤞
And why is Tim suddenly worried his filming content is boring? News flash Tim! It always has been. Why the sudden concern? Sounds like they’re finally taking the tattlers’ advice 😂
My guess is the checks from the months where they only uploaded like five or six times are coming in and I want to say most of it was home vlog content.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's wondering if it's boring because the views are tanking. The thing that brings in the views they seem to refuse to do, the Disney parks.

Reactions: 15
He's wondering if it's boring because the views are tanking. The thing that brings in the views they seem to refuse to do, the Disney parks.
Yup. And Ginn said that she loves doing home vlogs. It's not ALL about you ALL the time, Ginn.

Reactions: 13
Hmm home vlogs when it was the holiday season and the only holiday season theme park vlogs you did were Disney. I wonder why views are so low since people are usually looking at that tit to see whta's being offered. I am really starting to wonder if the cut the annual passes, which I could sort of understand for a park like Lego Land since it's only once a year they go, but Universal is in their back yard and probably gets a sizeable amount of views when they go there. Even if they cut the APs he usually gets on the media list for SW and sometimes Lego Land so that still doesn't explian the glut other than Jenn's lazy and won't parent. She's probably mad she didn't get to go to Hawaii this year and is blaming that on the views.

Reactions: 16
Is he trying to get validation to prove Jenn needs to grow the duck up and let him get back out into the parks and resorts?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she likes the home vlogs because she can edit them throughout the day. Just keep adding the clips on.

When they go out, or Tim goes out, she ends up with a dump of footage to go through.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When Ginn said they don't normally eat out all the time...Dim's face says it all.

IMG_3189 (1).jpg

• Haha
She looks like she literally rolled out of bed. Like didn’t even bother to wash her face or brush her teeth, let alone brush her hair or shower.
She is still getting over having to watch two kids alone with a nanny. Geez, give her a break Dim's only been back for about two days now... :rolleyes: I am wondering if the race and Rivian camping trip was a result of a fight between the two of them. He might've said something about money and about videos such as the car tour not being posted and she might've smarted off to do it himself which was a result of this. Ugh, I still can't believe he didn't shower before he ate that breakfast. And that breakfast. I know exercise can make you hungry but that was a disgusting and counterproductive amount of foods. Those thirty pounds are really going to come off.....:rolleyes:

• Wow
So Tim doesn't like home vlogs. I truly think that he thinks home vlogs stray too far away from what his channel should be. I also think he knows they give way too much information about their lives in those home vlogs. Jenn LOVES home vlogs because she's the star of the show. It's something they've discussed and this conversation is throwing the net out to see how many stans say OMG we loooooovvvvveeee home vlogs!!!!! or how many say Tim needs to be out in the parks, doing resort tours, covering local events. That's what the entire last 8 minutes is in a nutshell.

And I felt like a super sleuth for finding that Mike ran with them and Tim tells us in the end anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Oh and they are most definitely not set for life. YouTubers who are set for life don’t act like this.

Reactions: 17
J$ slapped the tit out of Dim and he nothing!! WTF?
Are you really that surprised? They have ruined that kid. I was rolling my eyes when they were complaining how he just didn't take to the piano right away but is into music. I don't think they understand anything about the concept of discipline and how some things take practice. I could see them being the type to buy a huge grand piano and it just becoming another collection of junk. And I'm shocked that they actually think O will be getting Buddy's Hot Wheels at some point. It will not happen with how they have raised OG. He will likely get mad and do something destructive like put all the cars down the toilet or something.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.