The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew that’s just nasty. I thought it was bad enough that he said he was going to Steakhouse 71 right after in all his post-sweat-storm glory cause I doubt his meat sweats smell glorious, but they did this house tore the same day and im the same outfit? Whyyyyy.

I’m convinced Ft Pampers smells like vegan farts, meat burps, body odor, projectile barf they missed cleaning up, and pricey candles to try to cover that smell but just adding an additional scent layer on top of the mess.
Haha! That man owns a million t-shirts. Where are they all? All those fugly shirts he shows off in their merch haul videos- where are they Timmy boy?

Reactions: 11
Y’all are bad 🤭

I can still tolerate Molly s long as she doesn’t do those stupid “surprise” faces. Here I was pissed that someone would do that to her, and after reading a few of y’all’s posts, I’m over here laughing at the poor girl 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tim is wearing what he was wearing at the end of the race in the car, the white t-shirt, the grey hoodie he has been wearing for a week, and the shorts I think he wore in the race in the whole house tour video all while crawling all over the furniture and beds. AND HIS SHOES ARE ON. Did he not even take a shower when he got home and change his clothes after the race?????
Never mind that, didn't he say they were going to Steakhouse 71 after the race (I was skimming through so didn't actually hear). If so, WTH dude, maybe go home and shower before going out to grab a bite to eat rather than going in your stinky sweaty clothes from the race.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I remember someone mentioning the TikTok trend going on right now and thought of these for JennBo after seeing her say J$ would have loved the house lol. :

“I’m Jenn Tracker: of course I’m going to go out while my kids are with a nanny and then say they would have loved it”.

“Im Jenn Tracker: of course I want to buy an open air golf cart to drive even though I’m “scared” to drive an actual car”.

“I’m Jenn tracker: of course I only cook dishes with rice and noodles because my husband hates them”.
I'm Jenn Tracker: of course I'm going to try to convince you that editing takes me 8+ hours to edit when it only really takes me maybe 1 1/2 hour to edit a 30 minute video.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t know what time the race ended, but check out isn’t until 11am. He should have just gone back to Fort Wilderness for a quick shower. He definitely needed one.

Reactions: 14
All the idiot stans in the comments praising Jenn for getting the race voog out so fast and how amazing she is. SHE DIDN'T GO SUPPORT HIM AT THE RACE AND THEY HAVE A NANNY. In the time the race happened and all the rest of the day and night, she should be able to get a single vlog edited, especially since it was nothing special to edit. 🤦‍♀️😒

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think I need to take a break from the Slackers....they are just grossing me out and such slobs. Their habits are getting worse like Ginn laughs every 5 seconds now. I'll check back with you Tattlers in a few months.

Reactions: 25
I don't think she can actually zip up this jacket anymore.
Screenshot 2024-01-06 at 9.19.40 PM.png

My favorite picture of her from when she last wore this fleece:
Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 1.34.17 PM.png

---
I bet she does. She already has a "wide seating area". 👀
Screenshot 2024-01-06 at 9.27.58 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Mam Fam? :ROFLMAO: Do the Tracker Stans have a moniker? I don’t recall ever seeing anything. You would think as idioticly devoted as they are they’d have come up with something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't wear horizontal stripes if I were Jenn. She definitely can no longer zip up that jacket. Sooner or later she needs to admit herself that she is not the same size she was 5 years ago or even 5 months ago.

Has anyone ever booked one of those houses because of the Trackers? I highly doubt it. Even the Trackers don't want to stay there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mam Fam? :ROFLMAO: Do the Tracker Stans have a moniker? I don’t recall ever seeing anything. You would think as idioticly devoted as they are they’d have come up with something.
Not that I'm aware of. Molly is a little better organized than the Trackers though. She had that Patreon up fast. Jenn still can't update the logo with the dead dogs. And I am still rolling my eyes over her acting shocked about being given the finger. I thought she used to work as a CM for Diney? If she has I'm sure she's put up with tit in the past or driven down a highway. I can only imagine how she would've reacted if she heard some of the things that were said to me when I've talked to clients and opposing parties which have included amongst some beauties if my menstrual cycle had started. I am not joking. And this is why I'm not a people person...
---
I wouldn't wear horizontal stripes if I were Jenn. She definitely can no longer zip up that jacket. Sooner or later she needs to admit herself that she is not the same size she was 5 years ago or even 5 months ago.

Has anyone ever booked one of those houses because of the Trackers? I highly doubt it. Even the Trackers don't want to stay there.
I doubt it. I suspect most of their stans couldn't afford to rent such places. Honestly, I've seen some not so great reviews for said company. Of course with reviews you're likely going to see the worst of the worst. I've been trying to figure out what the Bojos connection is to this company for awhile now-I thought they might have some sort of investment with it or something. The only thing I have been able to piece together is that they probably networked through Give Kids the World.
---
Don’t know what time the race ended, but check out isn’t until 11am. He should have just gone back to Fort Wilderness for a quick shower. He definitely needed one.
Based on the lighting it looked like he should've had plenty of time. I am under the impression that hygiene is a low priority at Ft. Pampers probably feeding Jenn's gullet and taking over child rearing duties took higher priority.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Tracker Jackers?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG , not just an exaggeration anymore , she really has gotten huge 😮
She has gotten bigger even after she had Oliver both of them have. I really believe the only time she cooks is when it's on camera and the rest of the time they either order out, warm up preprocessed tit, or she makes Dim take her some place. The fact that they were eating a second breakfast in one of the home vlogs without a blink of the eye says a lot. She clearly has issues with food and I really don't care, but it's going to rub off on the boys which is awful. I also think she's either extremely sensitive to it right now since she mentioned she only wanted to get healthy on the New Years video or is oblivious to it. I lean towards sensitive since she probably reads here and knows everyone knows. A part of me does feel compassion for her, BUT this is Jenn we are talking about who a) does nothing to try to take control of the situation, b) gets everything handed to her on a silver platter, and c) mocks other people who have weight issues. For the boys sake I do hope they try to at least live a healthier lifestyle for them. As much as I can't stand Dick, maybe he'll at least get Dim to live a more active lifestyle which will help some.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Trackpots as they are all crackpots? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tracko Whackos. Trackjobs. Trackholes. Track Pack. Dim Nappers. Fort Pampers Plebeians. Jenn's Snacks. The Booty Butt Brigade. The Buddies (to add to the confusion!). The Hot Wheels Race Track-ers. The Back Trackers. I've run out of brain power now. That's your lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ginn is starting to look like Dame Judy Dench. That woman is a national treasure and an amazing actress. J4D needs to put that bleeping fork down and take along hard look in the mirror-if she can find one big enough for the full body view. Too Tight Pants Timmy is popping out like a sausage and needs to wear clothes that fir him-maybe from the Goodwill. The bleeping people will never not be white trash. That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All the idiot stans in the comments praising Jenn for getting the race voog out so fast and how amazing she is. SHE DIDN'T GO SUPPORT HIM AT THE RACE AND THEY HAVE A NANNY. In the time the race happened and all the rest of the day and night, she should be able to get a single vlog edited, especially since it was nothing special to edit. 🤦‍♀️😒
No praise for Tim actually running the race AND filming the content? Thank goodness for the magic of editing, she is amazing. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When the Molly incident happened, was she wearing an ill-fitting floral dress, a bad red wig and a fat suit? Because, if she had been, maybe it was just a case of mistaken identity?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.