The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I’m missing something- this grown woman nearly cried over getting a middle finger? Molly you might also want to avoid public transit, driving, bratty tweens and teenagers, walking down the street past dudes on drugs, etc, and you don’t even have to be filming to get the finger! Good grief, of all the problems in the world to cry about. I need these vloggers to maybe just maybe think outside themselves for one second and think, “is this really a tragedy? Will my feelings go away with some crappy Starfucks coffee? Should I write about this in my diary instead?”

I’m just happy if it get a middle finger from someone and not spit on or physically assaulted. Public transit and walking around in the city has desensitized me. 😆😅
It’s New Jersey’s state bird!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I feel like I’m missing something- this grown woman nearly cried over getting a middle finger? Molly you might also want to avoid public transit, driving, bratty tweens and teenagers, walking down the street past dudes on drugs, etc, and you don’t even have to be filming to get the finger! Good grief, of all the problems in the world to cry about. I need these vloggers to maybe just maybe think outside themselves for one second and think, “is this really a tragedy? Will my feelings go away with some crappy Starfucks coffee? Should I write about this in my diary instead?”

I’m just happy if it get a middle finger from someone and not spit on or physically assaulted. Public transit and walking around in the city has desensitized me. 😆😅
THANK YOU! 👏👏👏

When I'm trying to help my clients on a daily basis - and things don't go quite as planned (usually because they're not following through with what I tell them to do), I am frequently sworn at and told by them that I'm basically a piece of tit, worthless, dumbass, no-nothing, tit for brains etc.

I just have to roll my eyes.

If all they did was flick me off (virtually via Zoom bc I'm remote ... or even in-person), I'd consider it a GOOD day! :ROFLMAO:

I swear that vloggers have completely lost touch with reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel like I’m missing something- this grown woman nearly cried over getting a middle finger?
Quick someone send her to Glasgow 🤣🤣

If she was nearly crying over a middle finger then she would be in tears up sauchiehall street 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Tim asked Nick to run in front of him for motivation when in reality, Tim stared at his booty butt and it kept him right at Nick’s pace. Way to go, Nick! Maybe next time if Ginn can join, she can run behind Tim and his motivation will be to run away from her .
A carrot for Dim's stick. Hey bub, whatever works. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know it's offtopic but don't read the comments section under Molly's vlog.

This is the top-liked one. :rolleyes: Such an example of courage? That she continued doing her JOB. Cuz someone flicked her off? Ummm...

1704587113012.png

ETA: Had to include these two as well.

"Mam Fam" ?!?

"probably freighting situation"

"We ride at dawn for Molly!"

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :rolleyes:

1704587648298.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Do all these theme park vlogger stans live in the middle of the woods or something? A convent? In a cave? No wonder they’re all just obsessed with Disney tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve given up hope with these idiots saying vloggers have “courage” and calling them “heroes” all the time. How about recognizing people like those in the military? Fire/Police/EMS? Teachers? Doctors/Nurses? If you were to list courageous jobs, vloggers should be last in the list. It shouldn’t even be considered a job, it should be a hobby. Unless you were vlogging in a war zone or something like that, that might be considered courageous, but it would really depend on the entire situation. Theme park vloggers are not heroes or courageous. In any way, shape or form.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Tim is wearing what he was wearing at the end of the race in the car, the white t-shirt, the grey hoodie he has been wearing for a week, and the shorts I think he wore in the race in the whole house tour video all while crawling all over the furniture and beds. AND HIS SHOES ARE ON. Did he not even take a shower when he got home and change his clothes after the race?????

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
If Molly shared this courageously (lol) I’m sure she also shared the motivation behind the guy giving her the finger… right?

I mean, I highly doubt someone arbitrarily gave her the finger. Had to be for some reason. Seems one sided if she didn’t contextualize this “harassment.”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t feel bad for any of these vloggers. I especially don’t feel bad for Molly. She’s known to be huge witch and very unfriendly. Maybe it’s karma.
E2B5BEA6-0D44-4487-88DF-CCCBABC87706.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Tim is wearing what he was wearing at the end of the race in the car, the white t-shirt, the grey hoodie he has been wearing for a week, and the shorts I think he wore in the race in the whole house tour video all while crawling all over the furniture and beds. AND HIS SHOES ARE ON. Did he not even take a shower when he got home and change his clothes after the race?????
Ew that’s just nasty. I thought it was bad enough that he said he was going to Steakhouse 71 right after in all his post-sweat-storm glory cause I doubt his meat sweats smell glorious, but they did this house tore the same day and im the same outfit? Whyyyyy.

I’m convinced Ft Pampers smells like vegan farts, meat burps, body odor, projectile barf they missed cleaning up, and pricey candles to try to cover that smell but just adding an additional scent layer on top of the mess.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The reaction to being flipped off is strange considering they're all acting like she was genuinely harassed.

I got flipped off yesterday by a dumb tit who decided the red light is for losers and almost hit me, going left on a green arrow. Should I have crumbled, upset, that this dumbass in a huge truck with a small dick flipped me off?

Rude, yes. Frightening, no. It's not like she was assaulted, and God knows cast members deal with real problems like creepy guests daily.

Reactions: 11
Ew that’s just nasty. I thought it was bad enough that he said he was going to Steakhouse 71 right after in all his post-sweat-storm glory cause I doubt his meat sweats smell glorious, but they did this house tore the same day and im the same outfit? Whyyyyy.

I’m convinced Ft Pampers smells like vegan farts, meat burps, body odor, projectile barf they missed cleaning up, and pricey candles to try to cover that smell but just adding an additional scent layer on top of the mess.
And everything is moist.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The reaction to being flipped off is strange considering they're all acting like she was genuinely harassed.

I got flipped off yesterday by a dumb tit who decided the red light is for losers and almost hit me, going left on a green arrow. Should I have crumbled, upset, that this dumbass in a huge truck with a small dick flipped me off?

Rude, yes. Frightening, no. It's not like she was assaulted, and God knows cast members deal with real problems like creepy guests daily.
A greeting between friends up here is hollering 'hey, asshole!' when you see them in the crowd, you should see how many people look up by reflex. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would love to know the real story behind Molly. Maybe it’s real and the guy was rude. Or maybe she was being bleeping annoying like all these vloggers. They give no shits about filming other people but don’t say boo to them.

Reactions: 18
I can't imagine staying in one of these themed houses without the kids. Why not bring them? Plenty of space and yes, Jackson would have liked it.
Jenn can't watch them for 30 minutes while Tim gives a tour?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New voog. Another tacky home tour with a Tattle shout out about grandparents getting the primary bedroom. You can do that IF you have an extra primary :mad:

And working that OG Buddy is a gamer angle by saying he would've loved the SM themed room. Naturally, he and the baby aren't there.

Ugh, these houses are so tacky.
"Jackson would have loved it"

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.