The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 They offer a discount Tracker code at the end for...wait for it...5% off. Tim says no holiday date restrictions. I checked this house and if you booked during a holiday it is at least $1000-$1400 per night (4 night minimum). That $50 a night off is a steal! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
🤣 They offer a discount Tracker code at the end for...wait for it...5% off. Tim says no holiday date restrictions. I checked this house and if you booked during a holiday it is at least $1000-$1400 per night. That $50 a night off is a steal! 🤣
I really don't get how there's a market for those monstrosities. I get the gist that you can have multiple families stay in them, but most people don't travel with multiple families.

Reactions: 15
So, was it a livestream or did she purposely leave it in there so she could get 1,000 sympathetic comments to boost engagement = help the algorithm?
No, not a live stream, and it was cut out. She just talked about it happening while fighting back tears.
She also said she get talking to a camera might be weird or something like that

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I really don't get how there's a market for those monstrosities. I get the gist that you can have multiple families stay in them, but most people don't travel with multiple families.
Right. Maybe corporate retreats or something, but why? Besides a few theme rooms kids love, what is the draw? Tim says you can store your magic bands in a shelf by the door but who is staying at such an overdone house for a Disney trip? Just stay at a plain, cheap condo or hotel room. You aren't spending hours in themed rooms and in a huge kitchen for cooking and grilling if you are there for parks. I don't get it.

Reactions: 16
So they can’t take their kids to the Disney parks unless they have an on-site room AND a nanny. But they advertise these off-site family vacation houses that are ten miles away from the parks.

(No disrespect to staying offsite, I think it can be a smart option. Just pointing out the Trackers’ hypocrisy)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good grief, can you imagine leaving your two children at home with the Nanny in order to film this embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
No, not a live stream, and it was cut out. She just talked about it happening while fighting back tears.
So, do we know for 100% certain that it happened?

Even if she cut it out, she essentially kept in the subject matter while tearing up talking about it.

I'm sure there's tons of comments telling her how strong and brave she is, and how much people love her, and omg they're crying right now about this, and what a douche he is and all that. blah blah blah

I'm not saying he was right (and who knows if she knows him personally or if this was some random dude, etc.), but I also know these vloggers love to play these games with people. :rolleyes: I wish I could have sympathy but I'm all out of fucks given at this point for vloggers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
New voog. Another tacky home tour with a Tattle shout out about grandparents getting the primary bedroom. You can do that IF you have an extra primary :mad:

And working that OG Buddy is a gamer angle by saying he would've loved the SM themed room. Naturally, he and the baby aren't there.

Ugh, these houses are so tacky.
I used to live in Encore at Reunion and I'm honestly surprised they allow this. There's tons of homes in there, and I'm sure it's hard to keep track but this was never the vibe I got living there for 2 years. Security was beyond strict, I had a hard enough time getting my boyfriend in to see me than having multiple families over and over coming in through security.

Reactions: 12
Their travel agent, Rae, and her family just did a DCL Merrytime Cruise out of Port Everglades (is this correct? And where is it located in Florida?), where they were selected as “the family of the day”.
And boarded the ship first.
855A8CAD-B943-4551-9116-5AE8C9B05AFB.jpeg

I seriously don’t see this ever happening with the Bojos.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
🤣 They offer a discount Tracker code at the end for...wait for it...5% off. Tim says no holiday date restrictions. I checked this house and if you booked during a holiday it is at least $1000-$1400 per night (4 night minimum). That $50 a night off is a steal! 🤣
Wow that's a lot of money .. I haven't seen the vloog so I don't know where this house is located. But we just booked a vacation house in cyprys for next July . 5 minute walk to the beach, private pool, 2 bedroom, 10nights... For 2000 Euro (about 2200 dollar)

Reactions: 12
I remember someone mentioning the TikTok trend going on right now and thought of these for JennBo after seeing her say J$ would have loved the house lol. :

“I’m Jenn Tracker: of course I’m going to go out while my kids are with a nanny and then say they would have loved it”.

“Im Jenn Tracker: of course I want to buy an open air golf cart to drive even though I’m “scared” to drive an actual car”.

“I’m Jenn tracker: of course I only cook dishes with rice and noodles because my husband hates them”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel like I’m missing something- this grown woman nearly cried over getting a middle finger? Molly you might also want to avoid public transit, driving, bratty tweens and teenagers, walking down the street past dudes on drugs, etc, and you don’t even have to be filming to get the finger! Good grief, of all the problems in the world to cry about. I need these vloggers to maybe just maybe think outside themselves for one second and think, “is this really a tragedy? Will my feelings go away with some crappy Starfucks coffee? Should I write about this in my diary instead?”

I’m just happy if it get a middle finger from someone and not spit on or physically assaulted. Public transit and walking around in the city has desensitized me. 😆😅

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I feel like I’m missing something- this grown woman nearly cried over getting a middle finger? Molly you might also want to avoid public transit, driving, bratty tweens and teenagers, walking down the street past dudes on drugs, etc, and you don’t even have to be filming to get the finger! Good grief, of all the problems in the world to cry about. I need these vloggers to maybe just maybe think outside themselves for one second and think, “is this really a tragedy? Will my feelings go away with some crappy Starfucks coffee? Should I write about this in my diary instead?”

I’m just happy if it get a middle finger from someone and not spit on or physically assaulted. Public transit and walking around in the city has desensitized me. 😆😅
I feel the same, I live in the PNW and Portland is reallllyyyyyy bad. Someone was walking in the road one time and just turned around and threw a bag at my car and started slamming on my car hood.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I dont feel bad for her. She was a witch when my kids (little at the time) said hi to her and she wasnt even filming so they didn't interrupt her filming.
---

Seriously! I dont want to be all I was born and raised in Brooklyn, I'm tough, but come one. Someone gives me the finger? I would have rolled my eyes laughed! if someone isn't touching me or flashing me I'm golden.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I have nothing against Molly personally, but this kind of thing is nothing new to vloggers. I know someone gave the middle finger to Kyle Pallo in one of his videos and he didn't notice it/or was too lazy and didn't cut it out. And Best Life and Beyond flipped out when someone verbally called them out in a Live, and BLAB tried to get the person banned from Disneyland. Some guests might recognize the vloggers and not want to be a part of their monetized home movies.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

All I have to say is she should never drive in Texas.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Their travel agent, Rae, and her family just did a DCL Merrytime Cruise out of Port Everglades (is this correct? And where is it located in Florida?), where they were selected as “the family of the day”.
And boarded the ship first.
View attachment 2672357

I seriously don’t see this ever happening with the Bojos.
Port Everglades is Ft Lauderdale. Disney Cruise Line has a new terminal there and I believe it's the Dream's new home port.

You would have to show up to the port early to be selected as family of the day to be first to board, so the Bojos don't have a chance.

I really don't care to watch another ridiculous vacation home tour.

I'll also add--I can't stand Molly. I don't know why, I've never liked her at all. Not even a little bit. But I do love to use my middle finger, so I applaud the person who hurt her feelings so very badly. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dim climbing into Ginn's secret tunnel. Also, get. bigger. clothes. Good lord.

IMG_3185.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.