The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s the laziest but I don’t think it’s a big deal Jenn didn’t go over to support Tim. Two babies, the race is at the ass crack of dawn, 30 miles away. Eh. Tim’s fine. He had his Tim Whisperer beside him the whole time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's probably better for Tim that she didn't show up. It meant not having to stress about what/how she was doing, getting where she needed to be to cheer him on, dragging TWO WHOLE KIDS behind her. And she probably would have flagged him down halfway through the race to get him to change Oliver's diaper and hand off Jackson.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not to defend the Bojo. But is it possible his "Friend" that's running the Dopey just wanted to pace really slow in the 10K to not burn energy for the half and the full?

Reactions: 7
Let’s hope Jenn sees what fun Tim had and in her FOMO cloud of rage signs herself and Amanda up for the next race. I would love to see that.
We’re going to get a pity voog too as well - What Mommy does when Daddy is out having fun with friends!!!
Maybe Amanda came for a sleepover to help with the babies

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not to defend the Bojo. But is it possible his "Friend" that's running the Dopey just wanted to pace really slow in the 10K to not burn energy for the half and the full?
Most “Dopey” runners do do this.
It shouldn’t diminish the fact that Tim ran the race within the required finishing time.

I hope Nick is not paying the price.
Being it’s his first Dopey, I believe he went out too fast. His second segment (4 miles) of the half marathon 7 is quite a bit slower than his 5K (3.1 miles).

E4923DB8-BF11-4325-A441-B70713101282.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I am isolating with Covid right now so a lot of time in my hands.

I searched up a pretty popular YouTube family back in the day because I wondered what ever happened with them.

I found their update video pretty interesting. Obviously they are self made and have options to slow down now but one thing the Mom said really resonated and that was she can’t have a solid family as well as continue to maintain her life, marriage, kids etc. as someone who tries to do too much this really hit me (as well as being overworked and getting Covid is proof I am worn down).
I also found what they were saying about family channels interesting too- hopefully the trackers can re-evaluate things now that they have kids. I am sure they are stellar compared to most of the family channels but it must be a slippery slope.

Reactions: 2
Just to jump in to say as an ex runner, you don’t run a Disney run for a time. You run for the atmosphere and the bling. My Disney races have always been my slowest time as you stop for photos a lot. It a very fun experience we had with family and friends.

Reactions: 19
All of that is for one "first Christmas" baby?🤨

It's nice and all, but the child won't remember any of this. Way overkill. And does she put this kid on the channel?
I'm a newer viewer to her channel, but I got the impression she's wanted a child for awhile, so yes, it's overboard, but I understand it. And I'd rather see overboard than almost nothing like what happened with Oliver (and Jackson opening his gifts).

I agree that the child won't remember any of it, but it's also about the parents too, and the child being able to watch those home movies later when they're older.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But I was at Epcot last year on the Sunday and people were running through the park during park hours
The marathon is a totally different animal than the other races. Not just the distance, but we also hear a lot of “these people running are ruining my vacation!!” Once we get to the parks while they’re open.
---
It shouldn’t diminish the fact that Tim ran the race within the required finishing time.

I hope Nick is not paying the price.
Being it’s his first Dopey, I believe he went out too fast. His second segment (4 miles) of the half marathon 7 is quite a bit slower than his 5K (3.1 miles).

View attachment 2671787
It got really crowded towards the end of the race this morning. It was already a narrow course in a lot of areas, but also lots of walkers all over. I ended up walking a lot after we got into world showcase because of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So some man went up to Molly while she was filming and gave her the middle finger.
I felt so bad for her because she was visibly shaken up. Makes me question if this so called man would have done that to another man.
Alan is seemingly pretty protective over her, I can only imagine what would’ve went down if he was there.
it’s in her crowds at universal video. It was put out a couple of days

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I thought that was the case, that's what I did for the Wine-And-Dine. Did the 10K as slow as I could so I could enjoy the half

Reactions: 4
So some man went up to Molly while she was filming and gave her the middle finger.
I felt so bad for her because she was visibly shaken up. Makes me question if this so called man would have done that to another man.
Alan is seemingly pretty protective over her, I can only imagine what would’ve went down if he was there.
ya i can't see this happening to rix flix and he's there like daily.

I haven't had much of an issue with vloggers at Universal and I have seen plenty since we're there more than disney. I do avoid opening days for that reason.

Reactions: 8
….It got really crowded towards the end of the race this morning. It was already a narrow course in a lot of areas, but also lots of walkers all over. I ended up walking a lot after we got into world showcase because of it.
😲
You’re getting a Coast to Coast medal at Disneyland! 🥳🎈🎉🥳🎈🎉🥳
Yay! 👏👏👏

Now I feel bad that I won’t be there Sunday to cheer you on 😔

btw - if you happen to see me, please don’t judge.
I am not a runner. Like @Bunnymum says, I do races for fun, atmosphere and the bling.
Among the medals in my collection are a donut and a cow bell (the former I ran to a donut shop and was given a bag of donut holes, then back to the start/finish line. Both race finish lines had chocolate milk waiting for me) if that tells you anything.

Reactions: 10
So, was it a livestream or did she purposely leave it in there so she could get 1,000 sympathetic comments to boost engagement = help the algorithm?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So, was it a livestream or did she purposely leave it in there so she could get 1,000 sympathetic comments to boost engagement = help the algorithm?
I lean towards her likely putting the guy in the worst light possible. It's kind of reminiscent to that Princess and the Bear vlogger bitching about how some random patron didn't want them filming and went to pretty much showing said person's face on camera after exploiting the hell out of it. I suspect that Molly probably mouthed off. Based on everything that I've seen posted she's not a nice person and probably got the bird as a result.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm a newer viewer to her channel, but I got the impression she's wanted a child for awhile, so yes, it's overboard, but I understand it. And I'd rather see overboard than almost nothing like what happened with Oliver (and Jackson opening his gifts).

I agree that the child won't remember any of it, but it's also about the parents too, and the child being able to watch those home movies later when they're older.
Home movies are great--not on YouTube. But monetizing your kid isn't, no matter how hard it was to have a child. If she doesn't put her child on the channel, that's great.

Going overboard is better than nothing, but not if you are going overboard to film it and have a YouTube shot. I am just so over people monetizing their kids (who have no choice) because they don't want to get real jobs. I just looked at the channel and scrolled the thumbnails and she did a birth vlog. So that is enough for me. These women who monetize their labor videos are just weird to me. Nothing is private.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
New voog. Another tacky home tour with a Tattle shout out about grandparents getting the primary bedroom. You can do that IF you have an extra primary :mad:

And working that OG Buddy is a gamer angle by saying he would've loved the SM themed room. Naturally, he and the baby aren't there.

Ugh, these houses are so tacky.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Return of Jenn's burgundy Columbia fleece!!! Wonder if it has the same crumbs encased on it.

Jenn also says at the beginning they are redoing their house (then corrects and says the house decor) - yeah, lots of money saving going on this year. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.