The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New FRE - love it. My favorite part was when Jenn's voice was made super high-pitched when she was listing off allll she had to do (laundry, making mac n cheese), and then the "oh, boo hoo" sound from Mr Krabs.

Then Jenn walking down the stairs in slo-mo on Xmas morn looking like Garth, slo-mo laughing and licking her lips. 😂😂😂

View attachment 2670953
Jeebus , if I saw how bad that I looked , there would be a huge lifestyle change ASAP 😮

Reactions: 19
https://www.fox13news.com/news/lake...-in-living-room-as-bucs-claim-super-bowl-spot

I feel like I am constantly learning about the characters in the Trackerverse. I didn't realize TPD is/was based in Lakeland until the RunDisney info got posted here. This led me to discover this FOX 13 Story about TPD and his kid. Nick does seem to know how to put himself out there. This is the most butch I've ever seen TPD.
Wow, he had to catch himself not to shake the tit outta the kid.

Reactions: 6
So I didn't hate that one. Yes, Nick's presence was grating as usual but he didn't talk (much) AND there was no Jenn. I actually think he might've stayed in the Rivian although I still have some suspicions that he didn't. Maybe it was his WA. I did find it weird that he sent a phone message to J$ that he "won" rather than showing him the medal. Like, where did he go after the race?

Ugh and Dick is really like Jen Lite. Given that she had ran a 10K (allegedly) she should've been the one walking with him. It would do both of them some good. But nope, it was just Nick there who looked more like a supportive husband than friend.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Because all runners and race related materials must be gone from the theme parks (and adjacent roads) prior to that day’s normal Park opening hour. Therefore not impeding on that day’s paying guests’ theme park experience.
But I was at Epcot last year on the Sunday and people were running through the park during park hours

Reactions: 7
I hope I'm not accused of being a Tim fan girl based on this. But you know what, good for Tim. Some of us here had him not even finishing the race.

He finished it. Was his time the best? Based on the comments here, no. But it wasn't the worst either. It was definitely better than I would have done (I only run for public transportation lol) He seemed really excited and proud of himself. He also seemed to be having a good time, even when sleeping in the Rivian. To me, the video to Jackson seemed like a father wanting his little boy to be proud of him. Should it have been in the video? Absolutely not.

I hope this becomes their most watch video as of late (not that there's a high standard) specifically because it's just Tim, doing something he wanted to do without Jenn taking over.

And shame on her for not showing up. Doing something that wasn't focused on her is just too damn hard for her I guess. Granted, it was early but let's be honest, she wouldn't have been there no matter what time it was.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Props to Tim for positively putting himself first.
He was 472 out of 694 men in his age division.

I haven’t watched the race vlog.
From what people have said, after the race Tim was an actual person with real emotions.
Happy that he finished the race without injury and with a respectable time. Proud of himself that he truly earned the medal.

Then he had to pull that douchebag move with J$! 🤦🏻‍♀️

side note: so far Nick is holding his own in the shortened half marathon. His 5K was 37:45
The Dopey is brutal. I’ve seen people in wheelchairs or on crutches after it’s over.
A steady pace is what Nick needs to focus on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Props to Tim for positively putting himself first.
He was 472 out of 694 men in his age division.

I haven’t watched the race vlog.
From what people have said, after the race Tim was an actual person with real emotions.
Happy that he finished the race without injury and with a respectable time. Proud of himself that he truly earned the medal.

Then he had to pull that douchebag move with J$! 🤦🏻‍♀️

side note: so far Nick is holding his own in the shortened half marathon. His 5K was 12:09.
The Dopey is brutal. I’ve seen people in wheelchairs or on crutches after it’s over.
A steady pace is what Nick needs to focus on.
That’s not correct. The world record for a 5K is 12:35 lol

Reactions: 8
Ugh and Dick is really like Jen Lite. Given that she had ran a 10K (allegedly) she should've been the one walking with him. It would do both of them some good. But nope, it was just Nick there who looked more like a supportive husband than friend.
I think Nick got Tim through this race. He's clearly having a good time with him. If it was Tim solo, I'm not sure the enthusiasm would have been there. I don't understand their friendship at all, but Nick seems to be a good influence.

Jenn might be banned from Run Disney events because she ran under that guy from TX bib and I know it was reported by folks here or maybe Guru at the time over and over again.

But, she should have driven her ass over to Epcot, with both kids and cheered her husband on for sure. It was ridiculous that she didn't. J$ would have absolutely loved to see his dad and to meet him at the finish line.

Reactions: 22
…..And shame on her for not showing up. Doing something that wasn't focused on her is just too damn hard for her I guess. Granted, it was early but let's be honest, she wouldn't have been there no matter what time it was.
Ginn’s true colors are showing more and more.

If they are “set for life” then they could hire a babysitter for Ollie. And Ginn and Jackson could Uber over to the race.

Alas, Ginn is too selfish, self centered and lazy to sacrifice her beauty sleep for her husband!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think Nick got Tim through this race. He's clearly having a good time with him. If it was Tim solo, I'm not sure the enthusiasm would have been there. I don't understand their friendship at all, but Nick seems to be a good influence.

Jenn might be banned from Run Disney events because she ran under that guy from TX bib and I know it was reported by folks here or maybe Guru at the time over and over again.

But, she should have driven her ass over to Epcot, with both kids and cheered her husband on for sure. It was ridiculous that she didn't. J$ would have absolutely loved to see his dad and to meet him at the finish line.
I think Tim asked Nick to run in front of him for motivation when in reality, Tim stared at his booty butt and it kept him right at Nick’s pace. Way to go, Nick! Maybe next time if Ginn can join, she can run behind Tim and his motivation will be to run away from her .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Let’s hope Jenn sees what fun Tim had and in her FOMO cloud of rage signs herself and Amanda up for the next race. I would love to see that.

Reactions: 20
Let’s hope Jenn sees what fun Tim had and in her FOMO cloud of rage signs herself and Amanda up for the next race. I would love to see that.
Oh, you know it's going to happen!

And guess who should NOT be there to cheer her on - or drive her.

Just got back from a few days in Gainesville getting the oldest set up in an apartment for Santa Fe. Very cute little downtown area. Anyways…the fact that Jenn didnt Go. Wow Tim…what will it take for you to realize she is a human anchor, a selfish, lazy, soul sucking blob devoid of feelings for you or your miracke children. Well maybe you do get it and that’s why you ran the race…the one thing you know she won’t leech onto and join you in.

i remember when my husband did his first marathon…the Chicago…my child was 2 at the time and I made a huge sign and carted me, the sign and my child on the L down to the race and I mapped out 3 different locations that I traveled to in order to see him. The races after that I volunteered and handed out water or bananas depending on what mile they placed me at. I couldn’t wait to be there for him.

I don’t get their relationship at all. Sad really.

So despite reading this thread, I’ve never seen or heard Nick before the camping/10k video yesterday.

Am I really supposed to believe that man is straight?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.