The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jenn is capable of getting a video out the same day it was filmed. She just chooses not to because she’s so bleeping lazy.

I went to the beach this evening and there was a mother there walking with her infant (strapped to her chest) and a toddler, younger than Jackson. She appeared to be early to mid 30’s. Jenn could never handle taking one kid to the beach much less both of them. I’m still not sure why the Stan’s give her a pass on her lazy mothering.

Reactions: 27
I think Tim looked happy / proud at the end of this vlog. I can't remember the last time seeing him like this.

Reactions: 22
I am not a fan of his, but I must admit that he seemed happy and genuinely himself towards the end of the run. I enjoyed that brief part because there was no acting. I don't know if I have ever seen that, and it was nice to see him a little vulnerable and excited about doing the 10K.

Then he made that stupid comment to J$. Everyone who signed up gets the medal. It isn't for winners. Even if you don't finish. you get one. Back to dbag TTT.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I haven’t bothered to watch a vlog from them in few weeks, the thumbnails of them fondling fruit and Jenn’s gross face annoyingly licking donuts definitely didn’t entice me…. 🤢

So anyways I wasn’t aware that Tim was even doing a race. It’s rare nowadays for him to do anything different or new so I tuned in. While Tim and his newish boyfriend are annoying, Jenn-less vlogs are definitely more palatable in my opinion!

Maybe they explained it in one of the prior vlogs that I didn’t see, but why would he want to sleep in his car and use a communal ~commode~ instead of just staying in his own house nearby? Why didn’t Jenn cheer him on for his first ever race? She’ll pawn the kids off to a nanny any time she wants to go to Disney and stuff her face with treats yet she couldn’t wake up early to go to this? Is it just cause she can’t (won’t) drive? Don’t get me wrong, a Jenn-less vlog is great, it’s just that everything about them seems so weird to me! 🤔

Reactions: 22
I only watched the camping part but I got the feeling he genuinely wanted to test out the Rivian’s camping features. He also probably got more sleep than he would have gotten at home.

Reactions: 23
I am not a fan of his, but I must admit that he seemed happy and genuinely himself towards the end of the run. I enjoyed that brief part because there was no acting. I don't know if I have ever seen that, and it was nice to see him a little vulnerable and excited about doing the 10K.

Then he made that stupid comment to J$. Everyone who signed up gets the medal. It isn't for winners. Even if you don't finish. you get one. Back to dbag TTT.
I think, for whatever reason, he has the opinion that winning is important, and so when Jackson asked him if he was the winner of this he can only say yes. Maybe his siblings were very competitive and he always felt like a looser. So he has to be a winner in everything now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know everyone has a different cpm bit Jen Lefforge (disney/travel youtuber) did a video were she disclosed her income and she made 15k per 1mil views. Could it be the trackers were making 45k gross a month?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Trackers, take note:

THIS is what a baby's first Christmas looks like when you actually love & appreciate having a child.

IMG_1010.png

(Screenshot from YouTuber Jade The Libra. You can tell she actually loves being a mom and she does more in a single day than Jenn does all month).

Reactions: 11
Maybe they explained it in one of the prior vlogs that I didn’t see, but why would he want to sleep in his car and use a communal ~commode~ instead of just staying in his own house nearby? Why didn’t Jenn cheer him on for his first ever race? She’ll pawn the kids off to a nanny any time she wants to go to Disney and stuff her face with treats yet she couldn’t wake up early to go to this? Is it just cause she can’t (won’t) drive? Don’t get me wrong, a Jenn-less vlog is great, it’s just that everything about them seems so weird to me! 🤔
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but I'd like to remind any stans lurking that TIM was there for JENN when she "ran" her first Disney race.

In the darkness of the early morning.

1704508684995.png

Reactions: 25
I know everyone has a different cpm bit Jen Lefforge (disney/travel youtuber) did a video were she disclosed her income and she made 15k per 1mil views. Could it be the trackers were making 45k gross a month?
Then that would equate to $540,000 yearly gross income just from YT.
Less 30% YT’s cut*** = $378,000
Plus any sponsorship and/or TTT merchandise income.

Nice payout for documenting your daily life and showing the world what titty parents you both truly are.

***please correct if I am mistaken.
YT fees are not a part of my world.

Reactions: 8
TrickyNickyclaus is now linked in the Trackers' voogs. This whole 'friendship' is so odd. Is this his compensation for managing Tim's shitcast channel?

View attachment 2670730
We/I interchangeable again. 🥴

And I knew it. He had the Rivian detailed so he could give a zoomed in tore and not show us the petrified french fries in the seats.
So! Many! Exclamation! Points!

Seriously if I saw this guy in the dark, I'd cross the street. And I've seen plenty of interesting characters in my adventures in the city.
Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 6.39.08 PM.png

When I was a kid, we were too poor to fly so we traveled all over the US (well, we skipped some states...) in our minivan and we would drive from the northeast down to FL overnight and our family of 4 would just sleep at a rest stop overnight to save money. LOL. Meanwhile this guy's like "the car is now leveling itself".

What's with this guy and strawberry pop tarts?
---
Can you imagine some guy walking into the communal showers and filming and saying "yesss" to himself? Weird.
Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 6.46.27 PM.png

"Are you there god? It's me, Timgaret."
Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 6.47.30 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Will tomorrow's voog be Ginn's "What I do and How I Suffer When Dim is Away and I Have to be a Mom"?

I wonder if Dim is wishing he would have worn a sports bra.

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 7.04.49 PM.png

👀🍿
Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 7.07.14 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Trickydickynickys wife and kids came to support him. How do ya feel about that Ginny ginn??

IMG_3171.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Trackers, take note:

THIS is what a baby's first Christmas looks like when you actually love & appreciate having a child.

View attachment 2671056

(Screenshot from YouTuber Jade The Libra. You can tell she actually loves being a mom and she does more in a single day than Jenn does all month).
All of that is for one "first Christmas" baby?🤨

It's nice and all, but the child won't remember any of this. Way overkill. And does she put this kid on the channel?
---
Trickydickynickys wife and kids came to support him. How do ya feel about that Ginny ginn??

View attachment 2671080
This guy and this stupid, ass backwards baseball cap, not even worn like an actual cap. Why is that a thing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Well, to be fair even with their sheer laziness last time I checked the house is worth a lot more than when they originally bought it though I bet a lot of that is due to inflation.
That valuation is theoretical. You have to deduct all the things they have ficked up
In the house and their negative curb appeal.

My home has a similar valuation to theirs but houses aren’t getting it on the market unfortunately.
---

View attachment 2671080
He looks like Remy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.