The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For most of the vlog I will give him a pass. He camped in his car like he said he would. He got up on time and went there and did it. I’ve never run a 10K. I’ve never run a 5K before. The only complaint I have was in the clip that he sent to Jackson when he said winners get medals. His obsession with being first, or pretending to be first is ridiculous and there’s nothing wrong with telling your child “Daddy ran in a race and got a medal for finishing.”
My other complaint is not against him. It’s against that lazy wretch that couldn’t even get up and go support her husband. They could have gotten a babysitter for Ollie and she could’ve put J to bed early and said “we’re going to get up at a special time and we’re gonna go watch daddy race” and it could’ve been a really fun event something really exciting for him and she could’ve gotten him noisemakers and let him have fun but she is too selfish to get out of bed

Reactions: 37
He already mentioned peeing at the start -- "I have to pee!" 🥴 -- maybe this added to his time, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He couldn’t bring food and water with him? And why would you not just shower before you leave home?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
For most of the vlog I will give him a pass. He camped in his car like he said he would. He got up on time and went there and did it. I’ve never run a 10K. I’ve never run a 5K before. The only complaint I have was in the clip that he sent to Jackson when he said winners get medals. His obsession with being first, or pretending to be first is ridiculous and there’s nothing wrong with telling your child “Daddy ran in a race and got a medal for finishing.”
My other complaint is not against him. It’s against that lazy wretch that couldn’t even get up and go support her husband. They could have gotten a babysitter for Ollie and she could’ve put J to bed early and said “we’re going to get up at a special time and we’re gonna go watch daddy race” and it could’ve been a really fun event something really exciting for him and she could’ve gotten him noisemakers and let him have fun but she is too selfish to get out of bed
Just stating the obvious, but sometimes it needs to be said again. He's such a prickish asshole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That 6 hour kip in his car is probably the best uninterrupted nights sleep he’s had in 4 years

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Exactly my thoughts.

Maybe nick is bringing out some good sites in Tim. He was on time, he did something for his health,...
---
That 6 hour kip in his car is probably the best uninterrupted nights sleep he’s had in 4 years
It could be actually a nice father son adventure he could do with his son

Reactions: 6
Ginn probably hated when Dim said he's used to being up at 2am all the time with Da Baby. She probably wished she could've been there to say "Ugh, but I also am up all the time with Da Baby!! I'm a great mother!!!"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact she refused to go cheer him on with the kid because she's a lazy witch is so infuriating.

I am NOT a morning person. But if my husband were running a 5K, 10K, whatever, you bet your ass I'd be out of the house at 2am or whatever!

Reactions: 23
I’m glad Tim got to have an Adventure - it looked a lot of fun actually. I know he’s insufferable, but I quite liked that voog.

Reactions: 19
I’m glad Tim got to have an Adventure - it looked a lot of fun actually. I know he’s insufferable, but I quite liked that voog.
He got to do something for HIM. And I still think he's a tool, but it's good to see him doing something he wants to do and something that is just for him. Not what his usleess wife wants to do or having to take care of the kids because his useless wife won't.

Reactions: 30
Can I just brag for a second? I just finished my virtual 5k. Unlike Dim, I don’t lie and profess to run 3 miles every day. I prefer walking at a 3.5 pace or riding the peloton. I hate running and always have. However, I got through my 1st mile at 12.8 mins, significantly better than the 21 mins per mile pace from my 1st runDisney event a few months ago. I got a Charlie horse halfway through but still kept all 3 miles under 15 mins. My husband checked on me and my mom group remembered I was doing this and sent me encouraging words. Jenn is truly pathetic that she couldn’t drag her ass outta bed early for one day to be supportive. But I’m sure she’ll wear that ugly backpack to make people think she also ran in the race. It’s going to replace our favorite rainbow bag.
.View attachment 2668780
Well, let me add a little too. :D
Woo hooooo and Good for you, @JssLG317! You persevered and made yourself quite an accomplishment!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hmmm I still think this vlog was just as annoying as the rest. The Rivian tore flex, showering when he just came from home, his enthusiasm seemed forced and Nick just irritates me. Maybe not the most annoying vlog but still.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I only watched the Rivian part but he definitely looked like he was enjoying himself. Car camping isn’t for me, but those features looked pretty cool.

Reactions: 12
Meanwhile Dim’s family was probably like “but…. we don’t want to track you dude”.

Dim: “Pleeeeeaaaase track me and pay attention to meeeeeee!”
"Please, sir, stop calling this number"
"But I have a YouuuToooooooooooooooob, ma!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ginn probably hated when Dim said he's used to being up at 2am all the time with Da Baby. She probably wished she could've been there to say "Ugh, but I also am up all the time with Da Baby!! I'm a great mother!!!"
With both of ours, I voluntarily took the nighttime shift, as well as making bottles when the wife wasn't feeling good or had run out of milk. It's just what you do. Making a baby for 10 months, then breastfeeding, etc. and watching them while I was at work (in a real job), it seemed like I got the better end of the bargain so it was a no-brainer and I survived just fine both times. Had the formula and bottle filling down to a science by #2.

Reactions: 12
So, let me get this straight...a few months ago, they bitched and complained about the price of eggs and bacon at the Trading Post. Tim leaves his house at, let's just say 4pm? it wasn't dark yet....and then has to go to the Trading Post to buy bagels? When he drove by probably 15 stores that have bagels on his way to Ft Wilderness. They probably had bagels at their house or he could have prepared something to bring with him. But that $5 car for J$ was waaaayyyyy too much money.

And the medal comment to J$ was probably his biggest asshole move yet.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
New FRE - love it. My favorite part was when Jenn's voice was made super high-pitched when she was listing off allll she had to do (laundry, making mac n cheese), and then the "oh, boo hoo" sound from Mr Krabs.

Then Jenn walking down the stairs in slo-mo on Xmas morn looking like Garth, slo-mo laughing and licking her lips. 😂😂😂

Garth.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.