The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol.
Yes, I admit, I run for the bling!
This is a big birthday year for me.
That is why I am “running” in DL next week.
I’m commemorating my special year.

OT - My daughter ran more races, earning three Coast to Coast medals (running at least a half marathon at DL & WDW in one calendar year).

When Wine n Dine was at night there was an after event party where Dopey tried to steal her medal cause he loves shiny things.

At EPCOT there was a group of young adults that were intrigued by the CtoC medal and treated her like a rockstar. Asking to see & touch the medal. And posing for pics with her.

=====

@CMDisney
I know you have special things planned with your mom. I don’t want to interfere with that.
I will post on here the corral I get assigned. If we are the same corral maybe we could meet there and kill the wait time by chit chatting.
That sounds great, @mjm9 !! I will do the same!!! :love:

Reactions: 6
Same here. When we moved to the Orlando area, we wanted an established neighborhood with lots of actual, mature trees, and houses that were built prior to the late 90s-early 2000s to avoid the poor quality drywall used in that time period. We ended up in the Oviedo area and love it. Our yard has a ton of huge trees, and we're super close to the main things we enjoy doing. We still go to the theme parks often (we're hitting up Disney Springs tonight even) but are far away from the touristy stuff. I love this area and really don't think I'd ever move from it.
Yep. We're in the Wekiva Springs area (unincorporated Longwood), if you're familiar. :)

Love Oviedo! Our family's endodontist is in Oviedo too (Oviedo Endodontics) and we love Town House.

Reactions: 5
Lake Nona is a lot closer than Sanford to everything.
---

Love breakfast at the Townhouse!
Don’t tell Jenn, but Oviedo has a “fancy”
Goodwill!
Eh, I guess define "everything."

I'm thinking more along the lines of not requiring having to go on toll roads and using your SunPass just to get from A to B anywhere in the greater Orlando metro area. I'm all about knowing my backroads in the event tit happens on the bigger roads like the 417, 408, I-4, 528, etc. and you have to admit that if something happened on one of those roads, it's kinda a witch to try and navigate back to Nona. 🤷‍♀️ Maybe I'm just not a fan. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
So he's having to pay tolls to get to Disney? What a moron. I'm sure they try to write it off but last time I checked a normal commute isn't tax off writeable, though I guess you could make the argument that Ft. Pampers is the actual location of where he works :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
25 minutes to the parks still seems like a long drive for someone who says how much he hates driving.

Not really knowing anything about the Orlando housing market it always seemed to me they chose Lake Nona because they could get a gated community house for a reasonable price in an up and coming area. I assume they were gonna just stay there a few years, perhaps do some renovating, (because Tim is sooo great at that) and sell it to move to a bigger house in a fancier area.

I don’t think they took into account their laziness or the quicker than expected decline in income.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@2020planner I'm coming to you if my husband gets MCO! We’ll hopefully know between Nov 2025 - Jan 2026 where we’re headed next.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
25 minutes to the parks still seems like a long drive for someone who says how much he hates driving.

Not really knowing anything about the Orlando housing market it always seemed to me they chose Lake Nona because they could get a gated community house for a reasonable price in an up and coming area. I assume they were gonna just stay there a few years, perhaps do some renovating, (because Tim is sooo great at that) and sell it to move to a bigger house in a fancier area.

I don’t think they took into account their laziness or the quicker than expected decline in income.
Well, to be fair even with their sheer laziness last time I checked the house is worth a lot more than when they originally bought it though I bet a lot of that is due to inflation.

Reactions: 6
Running this is the most work Dim's done in forever.

I have a lung disease, I wish I could run but I have to settle for other cardio lest I go into an asthma attack and go to the hospital like last time I tried to run a mile :LOL:

I think they picked Lake Nona because isn't it more upscale? We briefly looked around the Orlando area when we were moving coasts but chose outside Florida because we wanted somewhere with seasons, despite proximity to lots of family in Florida. My aunt was so annoyed we chose not to move near her, haha.

So he's having to pay tolls to get to Disney? What a moron. I'm sure they try to write it off but last time I checked a normal commute isn't tax off writeable, though I guess you could make the argument that Ft. Pampers is the actual location of where he works :rolleyes:
He probably has SunPass so he flies right through them but yeah, he has to put money in his account.

But, correct me if I'm wrong Lake Nona former residents, I'd think Tim would be taking the 417 in each time he'd go to Disney and the entirety of that route is not free.

I calculated it and it'd be approx. this one-way each time.

1704487537739.png

ETA: To get to Universal, I'd imagine he takes the 417 (toll) to the Turnpike (toll) to I-4.

For me, it's easy, I just get on I-4 and get off at the Universal exit.

Or, if I-4 sucks, I can take the backroads from where I live down Wekiva Springs Rd. which becomes Hiawassee which dead ends at Conroy-Windermere. Take a left, then a right onto Turkey Lake and you're right at the back entrance to Universal by Dr. Phillips High School.

Can't do that as well when you're in Nona.

Reactions: 9
Running this is the most work Dim's done in forever.

I have a lung disease, I wish I could run but I have to settle for other cardio lest I go into an asthma attack and go to the hospital like last time I tried to run a mile :LOL:

I think they picked Lake Nona because isn't it more upscale? We briefly looked around the Orlando area when we were moving coasts but chose outside Florida because we wanted somewhere with seasons, despite proximity to lots of family in Florida. My aunt was so annoyed we chose not to move near her, haha.
I have a high pulse rate so I usually set off the machines off whenever I try to use a treadmill so believe me when I say I can understand.

I know when Amanduh was asking about places in Florida to buy a house in they were talking about a lot of different places including Nona. I want to say there was some other YT that I haven't heard of that lived there too. Maybe there's something about it that attracts influencers :sick: I could also see Jenn wanting to live in a new neighborhood with a gate and HOA. One thing I really hate about Ft. Pampers is the lack of privacy in that back yard of theirs. May be my personal preference but I do not want to be able to see in my neighbors back yard like that. And I really hate those communities where there's no fencing whatsoever.

Well, to be fair even with their sheer laziness last time I checked the house is worth a lot more than when they originally bought it though I bet a lot of that is due to inflation.
Property values have dramatically increased, especially in the more popular areas of Florida. We built our house in 2020. Houses with our exact floor plan are selling for nearly twice what we paid for ours. And they are selling, within a few days.

The problem with that is, if we (or they) were to sell right now, sure we'd make a tit load of cash, but if we wanted to move into something similar to what we have, we'd be paying a huge price. So they paid 450,000 in 2018 for their current home. Zillow has it at $726,000 which I think is generous because it's really outdated inside. Whoever bought that house would have to completely renovate the kitchen and baths at least. The Bojos would be looking at paying least $850,000 to $1 million to move to a nicer home and it probably wouldn't even be bigger, just more modern and updated.

Reactions: 13
I bet they regret moving there. Or I should say Tim regrets moving there. Tim hates driving too. He almost lost his beans that time he drove to Legoland in the rain. And now he has a ridiculously lazy wife who won’t even drive even to preschool. The world is your palm tree!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought their current house was chosen due to being in a gated community. Because we know how JennBo likes to think she is a reality TV star who needs high security.

Did she actually say "Tim's Rivian" in a vlog? Does that mean the Tesla is now "Jenn's Tesla"? Maybe that is an attempt to get her to drive again. If she'd just pick up their oldest miracle son from school it would give Tim way more scheduling flexibility.

Reactions: 16
I thought their current house was chosen due to being in a gated community. Because we know how JennBo likes to think she is a reality TV star who needs high security.

Did she actually say "Tim's Rivian" in a vlog? Does that mean the Tesla is now "Jenn's Tesla"? Maybe that is an attempt to get her to drive again. If she'd just pick up their oldest miracle son from school it would give Tim way more scheduling flexibility.
We have not seen nor heard about the Tesla since the Rivian arrived. I wonder if they even still have it. It makes no sense to keep 3 cars if you only have 1 driver. Even keeping the Volt for the nanny makes no sense to me.

Gated communities are a dime a dozen. And "gated" is all smoke and mirrors. Here's a great example, in my last community, the kid across the street was a known drug dealer, in and out of jail His parents tried so hard and he just kept screwing up. He would put his friends/clients on the list at the guard. So all of these drug purchasing fine citizens would have complete in/out access. At one point, like 15-20 cars were broken into...someone dumbass even had a not secured gun in their car....you guessed it....boy across the street and pals were arrested.

So gated doesn't mean safe and secure community. Sadly, the kid's nonverbal autistic little brother found him the morning he OD'd. Bad tit happens, even in gated communities.

Reactions: 18
Honestly, they probably would've been better off staying in their own house and having someone who was actually a professional gut it. How many bedrooms did the old house have? I halfway suspect that she was able to get the Lake Nona house by agreeing to have kids. God, that sounds so horrible.

Reactions: 8
TrickyNickyclaus is now linked in the Trackers' voogs. This whole 'friendship' is so odd. Is this his compensation for managing Tim's shitcast channel?

Screenshot_YouTube.jpg

We/I interchangeable again. 🥴

And I knew it. He had the Rivian detailed so he could give a zoomed in tore and not show us the petrified french fries in the seats.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Honestly, they probably would've been better off staying in their own house and having someone who was actually a professional gut it. How many bedrooms did the old house have? I halfway suspect that she was able to get the Lake Nona house by agreeing to have kids. God, that sounds so horrible.
100%! They moved in at the end of 2018 and he was born at the end of 2019. That’s not a coincidence.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.