The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wore these shorts to run long distance??? 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2669715

His hair. 😅 That front swoop part is now a few sweaty strands.
So this is confirmation that his shirts must be fused to him and can never be removed right? Cause why on earth would someone who is set for life choose to run in those??? He could have even grabbed a better option at Goodwill.

Reactions: 21
👀 😖

Jenn should get Tim hand cream from Amazon (or maybe Goodwill), after she asks permission I guess. 🥴

Instagram2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Some of these photos are absolutely horrible. He looks toothless in some of them. And what’s with the “we” did it? The photos are just of himself which is fine but why say “we” and then a few words later, say “I.” It’s so bizarre.

8C2A7C87-4EB7-4DAD-A4B2-1F74B5CDAAF4.jpeg

E2AEDAA8-2108-4D29-88F7-BFBDB4D6C999.jpeg

FBDEEA5E-1F76-4850-A8E1-F2D41ABE9FC2.jpeg

D2265F49-CA03-4108-8F62-F98969EE3B01.jpeg

FE332A98-C562-4389-8C62-C995D99D9A76.jpeg

C21166BA-D572-4707-B7BF-294877AEA4DF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
HOW is he that sweaty? It was like 50F at 6am. That is PERFECT running weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dude looks rough.

It's also pretty clear that the person who wrote this instagram caption (Tim) is not the same person posting with all the bullet point/emojis we saw the last few posts.

Reactions: 28
He wore these shorts to run long distance??? 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2669760

His hair. 😅 That front swoop part is now a few sweaty strands.
Seriously? I don't run not exactly built for it and have medical issues that make it difficult but even I know you don't wear what he's wearing if you do a 5K. No wonder he looks so freaking miserable. They really could've made an informative video about the whole race if they had planned these things out. Hell, it could've been a motivator last year for them to get "healthy". But hey, he finally got his piece of plastic. Hope the chafing isn't that bad, Dim :sick: .

Reactions: 16
👀 😖

Jenn should get Tim hand cream from Amazon (or maybe Goodwill), after she asks permission I guess. 🥴

View attachment 2669750
That zoomed in nut is bigger than his.

Some of these photos are absolutely horrible. He looks toothless in some of them. And what’s with the “we” did it? The photos are just of himself which is fine but why say “we” and then a few words later, say “I.” It’s so bizarre.

View attachment 2669795

View attachment 2669799
View attachment 2669801
View attachment 2669802
View attachment 2669803
View attachment 2669804
Dude looks like a lost hitchhiker withdrawing from drugs who stumbled onto the course.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bet he slept in those clothes last night too. In his car. And he didn't put on deodorant before the race. Or if he did, he used that Native stuff that absolutely doesn't work in the FL heat or against any minor exercise.

Can you imagine how he smelled by the end of it?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Would even TrickyDickyNick want to hug him after that?

Has TrickyDickyNick seen Jeremy Allen White’s new Calvin Klein photo shoot I wonder? Those pics almost gave me a hot flash. 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2669795

View attachment 2669799
View attachment 2669801
View attachment 2669802
View attachment 2669803
View attachment 2669804
These look like a panhandler from the OBT wandered into a runDisney race. Seriously where is his sign and knapsack?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Backtracking a bit camping in a EV is not like camping in an ICE vehicle. His Rivian has a camp mode which will run the HVAC as needed. I'm sure he did it to either save money or because couldn't get a hotel room reservation. Of course a normal person that lives that close would just drive to the race the morning of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Mile 5 almost distracted me from realizing that Peter Pan wears fake lashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I just brag for a second? I just finished my virtual 5k. Unlike Dim, I don’t lie and profess to run 3 miles every day. I prefer walking at a 3.5 pace or riding the peloton. I hate running and always have. However, I got through my 1st mile at 12.8 mins, significantly better than the 21 mins per mile pace from my 1st runDisney event a few months ago. I got a Charlie horse halfway through but still kept all 3 miles under 15 mins. My husband checked on me and my mom group remembered I was doing this and sent me encouraging words. Jenn is truly pathetic that she couldn’t drag her ass outta bed early for one day to be supportive. But I’m sure she’ll wear that ugly backpack to make people think she also ran in the race. It’s going to replace our favorite rainbow bag.
.View attachment 2668780
@JssLG317, congratulations to you! You did it! 🥳🎉🫡 I, too, can only do the virtual RunDisney races at the moment and they are fun and I love the swag! 🥰 One day, I shall do the in person races! Again congrats!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Mile 5 is where he died 😂
I think he started to feel it at the 3rd mile. He’s starting to look sweaty in that pic.
Compare mile 2 and mile 3 and you can see the difference. The sweat has started to plaster his hair to his head. 🤣
1B9166E9-FE85-416B-850A-BF296755DE15.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.