The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm still confused, was the thrifting and picking up the bibs the same day? Because Tim had the same sweater on (again, seems like several days in a row) and Jen had the queen t-shirt on again.
In regards to the Queen shirt i"m pretty sure it's akin to Regina George's sweatpants either that or it's the only laundry she is currently doing.

It really seems like he has spent little effort getting ready for this run. If they planned things halfway they could've cobbled video of him training but when your the Trackers seat on your pants thrifting videos take precedence.

And not sure if this one has been suggest but

TTT 159: A Rivian Down By the River

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@CMDisney, are you open to potentially meet up in the DL area (hotel or DD) next week?

I have never met a fellow tattler.
Though I get the impression @Quasimodo lives very close to me.

Are there any other tattlers participating in the DL half marathon weekend?
That would be fun! Not sure what kind of free time, as we have planned so much to be packed into the weekend. What were you thinking? 😊

Reactions: 5
I searched for Tim under his real name and found it interesting that it says he is from Lakeland. I wonder if Nick registered the both of them and that’s why it says Tim is from Lakeland instead of Orlando…
Wishful dreaming by Nick that they live together 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haven’t kept up with the vids!!!!* (TM) but it’s really funny to check in here and read about the latest videos of goodwill visits and sleeping in cars/camping!? Wow- that is different.
I am not gonna even speculate but what bothers me most is that it’s so off brand. Maybe vloggers are exempt but I don’t think that is the case. If you have a successful business you’ve gotta put some thought and consitency into it.
Anywho- I only watch the occasional video and now I find it stressful. I feel the need to work on myself when I do. I do try to self reflect. I can only imagine if my parenting was filmed or my life. I guess if anything it’s motived me to get my sh$t together more :)

Reactions: 14
Haha, so they had Potato's dad detail the Rivian because Tim is going to give a "tore" of it for a voog, right? So, Jenn's January plan must be: NYE voog. Review last year's resolutions voog, (incomplete) thrift store voog, RunDisney Expo 14 min voog, Race Day voog, Tim's Rivian tore, thrift store part deux, Disney Outlets (mentioned they wanted to go after the thrift store to compare prices), thrift store near Disney Outlets...

That is already 9 voogs based on tit content. Add a few more home voogs in that she could schedule during the possible cruise (if in Jan), and she has nearly half her stuff planned out. Probably another Target shopping voog and a Publix one. If a cruise is coming up, a DS shopping voog. 🙄

I hope Tim plans to ride around with AtW in his new NEV for another easy voog just so Jenn gets major FOMO. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like Disney made a shirt specifically for the Trackers. I wonder if Dick will be waiting at the finish line with a hut dog to entice Dim to the end.

IMG_1818.jpeg

• Haha
They don’t really upload while on a cruise right? I have a feeling that the daily vlogs for January will stop once they are on their 3 night cruise later this month.

Reactions: 17
The Oviedo Mall has their winter carnival from Feb 1-Feb 11 and they tagged Tim (on insta) in their promotion for it. Looks like we will get another video of Tim riding the bumper cars alone at an empty carnival again.
Calling it now: Tim and Jenn will go while Jackson is in school and they will leave Oliver at home with the nanny.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The Oviedo Mall has their winter carnival from Feb 1-Feb 11 and they tagged Tim (on insta) in their promotion for it. Looks like we will get another video of Tim riding the bumper cars alone at an empty carnival again.
Calling it now: Tim and Jenn will go while Jackson is in school and they will leave Oliver at home with the nanny.
Too bad it's not a little later in the year they could visit the Easter Bunny and take all the candy from the actual kids in line..
---
They don’t really upload while on a cruise right? I have a feeling that the daily vlogs for January will stop once they are on their 3 night cruise later this month.
It's not my fault, guyzzz. There was bad internet.

• Haha
Just watching this shitfest expo voog.

Anyone catch the part where TrickyNicky and Jenn were powwowing about how some lady asked him if the items in the basket were his? They were so appalled at the idea of some person asking him this and saying how it's crazy there.

But let me guess - seeing as how TPD had photos of all the merch on his IG (and I doubt he bought it all), then I bet the person saw him taking phone pics of merch, standing around setting up shots, and wondered if he was going to actually BUY the items he was carrying around or just touch and hold all this tit for his stories and posts. This would make sense to me, and I would be tempted to ask the same if I had some item I really wanted and saw this guy "influencing" instead of taking his merch and buying it.
Possibly they thought he was doing that to buy and then post everything on eBay. Race merchandise has been on eBay since they posted previews on IG. Stuff sold out super fast and went right on eBay on Wednesday after the expo opened too.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Sure hope dimmy is right at the front of this 10k an crosses the finish line first, I mean he expects this from his kids with everything so I expect him to be an example for them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sure hope dimmy is right at the front of this 10k an crosses the finish line first, I mean he expects this from his kids with everything so I expect him to be an example for them
I’m tracking a few friends this morning. Dim and TPD just started in the last corral right before the balloon ladies. This could be fun

Reactions: 18
Maybe Tim could enter himself into the diaper dash if he finishes the 10K, what with him being such a pro runner and his booty butt (I hate that I just typed that. Vom.) looking like a dumpy full nappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.