The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ‘€ šŸ˜–

Jenn should get Tim hand cream from Amazon (or maybe Goodwill), after she asks permission I guess. šŸ„“

View attachment 2669750
He probably had a salt lick before the run too. Their diet is FINALLY catching up with them both.
---
Would even TrickyDickyNick want to hug him after that?

Has TrickyDickyNick seen Jeremy Allen Whiteā€™s new Calvin Klein photo shoot I wonder? Those pics almost gave me a hot flash. šŸ¤¤
Iā€™m sure TrickyDicky touched himself to those.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Meanwhile Dimā€™s family was probably like ā€œbutā€¦. we donā€™t want to track you dudeā€.

Dim: ā€œPleeeeeaaaase track me and pay attention to meeeeeee!ā€
I know this was from a few pages back but yeah, "this tracks." šŸ„“

I remember his real FB page I found waaay back in the day (before they got super duper internet-famous :rolleyes:) and he'd frequently suggest nights' out with friends, post places to go, etc., and ask if anyone wanted to go somewhere ...and it'd be crickets. No one would respond, like the posts, etc.

So that's why I eventually figured out that the YT channel was less about wanting his family to be able to "track" him (regardless of what he said) and more about trying to simply gain internet friends.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
So that's why I eventually figured out that the YT channel was less about wanting his family to be able to "track" him (regardless of what he said) and more about trying to simply gain internet friends.
That also tracks. Think about the people who have come (and gone) in their lives...all stans. Krispy Smores, the British guys, Disney Double Dose, Nicky Dicky, now Aman-DUH. And we all know every time Jenn says they are meeting up with "friends", it's a stan. It's pretty sad when you think about it.

Mike seems to be hired help and Adam is Adam. I think his relationship with Tim is mutually beneficial for their channels. I don't think they are true, like hey come over for a non-alcoholic drink, friends.

Reactions: 19
HOW is he that sweaty? It was like 50F at 6am. That is PERFECT running weather.
OMG. I know. It's freezing out (well, for me being a Floridian :ROFLMAO:) and he's sweating buckets.
Of course, we know he sweats really bad...but in that temperature??!?! :eek:

Reactions: 11
He didnā€™t even look half as sweaty (just normal greasy) in his ā€œmuscle teeā€ from the other dayā€™s voog where he claimed to have ā€œrunā€ ā€œ3 milesā€. And if it was filmed awhile after he came back then ew, he should have showered already by then.

Reactions: 14
A friend was walking the race near him today. He can confirm
I wonder if he got the idea to run when a photo pass photographer was coming up from Nick. Nick is tagged in a reel on Insta and the person says, ā€œwe are run Disney athletes. Iā€™m going to plan out the time I run for when thereā€™s photo pass coming up.ā€ (Itā€™s a trend they are doing thatā€™s popular on Tik Tok.)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder if he got the idea to run when a photo pass photographer was coming up from Nick. Nick is tagged in a reel on Insta and the person says, ā€œwe are run Disney athletes. Iā€™m going to plan out the time I run for when thereā€™s photo pass coming up.ā€ (Itā€™s a trend they are doing thatā€™s popular on Tik Tok.)
That is not a new thing, people have been doing it forever. I was in multiple run clubs where we would plan to do this to get great photos in the more ā€œfun runā€ type races. Run Like a Diva, the Disney races, etc.

Reactions: 5
Just my 1/2 cents worth here but if Timmy was truly running 3 miles then wouldn't the first 3 have been a 'piece of cake' for him? Or are we caught in another Tracker 'tale' being spun. Just saying......

also, thank you to all the tattlers for posting the pix from the race for those of us who don't have social media. :)

Reactions: 17
I wonder how long it will take for his medal to get lost in the shithole that is Fort Pampers. And I sincerely hope Nick the Dick rubbed some ointment into Dimā€™s chafed areas. šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That is not a new thing, people have been doing it forever. I was in multiple run clubs where we would plan to do this to get great photos in the more ā€œfun runā€ type races. Run Like a Diva, the Disney races, etc.
I didnā€™t mean the trend is running to get a good photo. šŸ˜€
The trend is saying something like ā€œwe are [particular group] of course we are going to (insert something that group is known for.)ā€ Iā€™m doing a bad job of explaining it lol. For example: ā€œweā€™re millennials. Of course we are going to hide when someone rings the doorbell.ā€
Again, Iā€™m not explaining it well. But to relate it back to Tim, I still think that Nick told him what to do. Tim isnā€™t someone who has participated in races and he doesnā€™t research anything ahead of time.

Reactions: 12
I think basically he lives on screens.

If my kiddo had speech and other delays I'd have gotten him into the pediatrician for a referral like, yesterday.

It's appalling they won't but I think it's genuinely they do not give a tit.
OR they just donā€™t want to know because then they wonā€™t have to take the time and measures to deal with it!

Reactions: 8
I didnā€™t mean the trend is running to get a good photo. šŸ˜€
The trend is saying something like ā€œwe are [particular group] of course we are going to (insert something that group is known for.)ā€ Iā€™m doing a bad job of explaining it lol. For example: ā€œweā€™re millennials. Of course we are going to hide when someone rings the doorbell.ā€
Again, Iā€™m not explaining it well. But to relate it back to Tim, I still think that Nick told him what to do. Tim isnā€™t someone who has participated in races and he doesnā€™t research anything ahead of time.
Oh, yeah LustfulDick probably coached for TikTok and the ā€˜gram

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is the face of a man who sleeps in his car and eats food off of a floorā€¦

Set for lifeā€¦
IMG_9702.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
My husband is an avid runner. 10k is the normal run he does a few times a week. He said heā€™d be happy with 10 min/mile. Heā€™s the same age as Dim and said at nearly 14 min/mile youā€™re basically walking it.
My husband used to run - he just said the exact same thing ....they are walking it.

I admit, I donā€™t understand RunDisney. Why get up so early when you could do a race somewhere else scenic at a normal starting time of 9 am. Even the NYC marathon starts at 8 am. Yes, you can see the parks, but you can see the parks anytime.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is the face of a man who sleeps in his car and eats food off of a floorā€¦

Set for lifeā€¦
View attachment 2670037
It looks like his facial muscles barely have the strength left in them to form into that toothless, open mouthed grin that he does in EVERY.SINGLE.PHOTO. He better shape up before he gets home, heā€™s got three kids to get out of bed and ready for the day

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
That also tracks. Think about the people who have come (and gone) in their lives...all stans. Krispy Smores, the British guys, Disney Double Dose, Nicky Dicky, now Aman-DUH. And we all know every time Jenn says they are meeting up with "friends", it's a stan. It's pretty sad when you think about it.

Mike seems to be hired help and Adam is Adam. I think his relationship with Tim is mutually beneficial for their channels. I don't think they are true, like hey come over for a non-alcoholic drink, friends
It's actually sort of sad. I wonder if Dim especially may have the mentality of a simpleton stan. I think the evil witch of Lake Nona does not though.

I admit, I donā€™t understand RunDisney. Why get up so early when you could do a race somewhere else scenic at a normal starting time of 9 am. Even the NYC marathon starts at 8 am. Yes, you can see the parks, but you can see the parks anytime.
Honestly, the main reason I've done races is the scenery and the swag. The RunDisney medals look super cool, and I'd love an official race shirt. I also love the sense of enthusiasm people have at races, and I bet the Disney races are unbeatable when it comes to that.

Tim just did one for views. He's probably inwardly seething about his race results, because Tim HAS to always do better than everyone else, but we all know he's going to pull a "I'm not a runner and I didn't train for this at all, golly gee!" when it comes to the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.