The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just curious and asking for my own knowledge but is there no diaper dash on a 3 day cruise?
Typically, the Diaper Dash is on the day at sea. If you think about it, a 3 night, the first day, you get on the ship, go to the sailaway party and go to dinner and the show. There isn't a whole lot of extra down time. Day 2--Nassau. Many people get off the ship, you get back on, dinner, show. Day 3--Castaway Cay. Everyone gets off the ship, you get back on, rush to wash up, pack all your crap, dinner, show. There isn't a lot of extra time where DCL needs to entertain people.

Now, if it's particularly cold or rainy one day and many people don't leave the ship, or the weather is such that they can't dock at CC, DCL could add it at any time. But traditionally, it's a day at sea thing.

Reactions: 15
Typically, the Diaper Dash is on the day at sea. If you think about it, a 3 night, the first day, you get on the ship, go to the sailaway party and go to dinner and the show. There isn't a whole lot of extra down time. Day 2--Nassau. Many people get off the ship, you get back on, dinner, show. Day 3--Castaway Cay. Everyone gets off the ship, you get back on, rush to wash up, pack all your crap, dinner, show. There isn't a lot of extra time where DCL needs to entertain people.

Now, if it's particularly cold or rainy one day and many people don't leave the ship, or the weather is such that they can't dock at CC, DCL could add it at any time. But traditionally, it's a day at sea thing.
Ah, okay makes sense, I’ve never done a Disney cruise so I didn’t know this was a day at sea thing. Makes sense why Jenn was asking on X if anyone knew whether the diaper dash would still take place.
I hope it doesn’t just because they have been obsessed with Oliver winning the damn thing since before he was born.

Reactions: 16
And they are such crappy parents, you really never know. Did J$ wake up one day and just say, I want long hair? Did Tim or Jenn say--why do you want long hair? Did they explain to him the maintenance that longer hair requires? Did they explain that long/longer hair isn't instant and it takes a long time to grow out? His classmates don't seem to have long hair. Did he watch Diary of a Wimpy Kid too many times and want long hair? Is he hanging out with Mike again?

Same with the boots. Did he see rain boots and say I want rain boots? Did they show him other boots that were available to him? Or did Jenn see that one pair rainbow unicorn boots and say--hey J$ check out these boots? Do you love them? Thus, we get J$ wanted purple unicorn rainbow boots without showing him that Cars rain boots are available or green frog boots or whatever.

They are so warped, I can definitely see Jenn specifically pushing long hair/unicorn rainbow boots on him just to make them look more tolerant. I still don't think this kind of stuff goes over well with the gosh-golly-gee wilikers stans. But, again, I'm totally fine with it, as long as it's J$ choice to do these things....and I'm not totally convinced that it is.
I’m sure it’s less of Jackson’s choice and more of a sensory thing with not wanting his hair cut. I noticed they don’t film barber shop visits anymore.

Reactions: 13
I don't know why they even want to go to the Grand Canyon - there is no Mickey or Donald Duck there, they're not a fan of hiking or heights, and Buddy would be prone to getting too close to the edge. Depending on when you go, it can be either really hot, really cold, or prone to monsoons. It would be a shame to go all the way there and not also check out Sedona, but they just aren't.... non-Disney travel kind of people. Like they're more in awe of manmade tit in Epcot than nature.
I think the Grand Canyon was either a plea or a plug for an RV sponsored video 🙄 same for Montana.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think anyone believes they are in a financial crisis so to speak, but hey anyone going from approx 28K per month down to about 14K month will feel it.

yes 14K is still a lot of money, so no need to point that out, but it’s not 28K

I got my numbers from random YouTubers, and it seems like the average is approx 7K per million views.

of course all markets are different yadda yadda yadda, but it’s a ball park number🙃

and It feels good knowing they aren’t where they used to be.

I do wonder about that “fruitful” investment… how’s that going? She hasn’t mentioned or hinted at that income since then.

Reactions: 11
They blew $250,000 on travel in 2022. And "only” $160,000 in 2023 and that’s with including $60,000 for the backyard renovation (I included it because it sort of fits into the leisure/burning-money category)

So let’s see what 2024 brings. Perhaps it's just a newfound love of the towns and parks around them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's so funny she brings up their new logo and merchandise once again. A logo takes 1 day to design. Just ridiculous

Reactions: 20
The RV business is very volatile right now. Maybe one of the RV rental firms would throw them a bone and sponsor them though.

Lots of good analysis of their hypothetical finances in this thread. As others have said their income appears to be down because their views are down.

I still contend they will never willingly give up making YouTube videos.

I’m not sure where the Paris talk came from lol, but can they even take an international trip and NOT spend 100k. That’s going to be the real challenge 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So as far as "writing" a book goes I could see them maybe just being a face for some ghost written packaged book. They could never do the publicity surrounding it though. That would require going to signing and being there on time, doing interviews, and all sort of things that would require planning. I don't even want to think about if they'd attempt to draft something. Those two are barely literate. They might think that a kid's book would be easy to write but honestly I think it's harder. You have an audience whose attention is short term and can easily get distracted and can be hard to engaged I don't think Yeah, Buddy or What Mommy Ate for Lunch will really do them any favors.

• Haha
Nick already proving he is doing most of the work on the podcast. Not only does he have to travel to Tim to record it, he is the one who had to fix the podcast on Spotify (he said there were issues with it but he has since fixed that). He’s also the one who made IG slides with the links to the podcast (which Tim reposted).
Nick did thank everyone for the feedback they have received as well. Unless I missed it, Tim isn’t on social media thanking people for any feedback or even thanking people for tuning in.
No wonder he’s not been heard thanking anyone. The only time he utters those words is when he gets something for free! And of course he finds no need to teach Big Buddy to say “ thank either!
---
New Voog up
---
I thoiught they had some sort of worker in their home. It’s Dim…
Where does one find ugly clothing? Ask the Trackers!
---
I also thought Jenn was going to point out that they had someone over fixing the sink. Tim was unrecognizable. And he's going something weird going on with his beard, like a big mat or something under his chin?

This "we can't clean up" bit is over the top stupid at this point.

View attachment 2664906
This guy? I see him on busy corners holding a cardboard sign (with lousy penmanship) begging for $$
---
To be clear….
Those are NOT new subscribers.
The “That Tracks with Tim & Nick” podcast IS the former podcast channel “The Tim Tracker” with a title/name change.
All subscribers to the TTT podcast carried over.
What a cheat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I have no idea who she is married to either. Didn't even know she was married.

Did they turn the existing TTT podcast youtube channel into this new one? Would explain why they have so many subscribers already.

View attachment 2662372
So true! Their podcast is gone and replaced with Dimmy and Dicky and the only featured channel is TTT.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the trip they have very soon that's been booked for a while now, is the 3 day Wish she has alluded to on Twitter/X. I'm also going to guess it's MLK weekend. There will be no diaper dash on the 3 days and I will laugh, because once again, their piss poor research and planning will shine through on the channel. Tim will witch and complain. It will be cold and there will be no Diaper Dash. They may as well just toss that $5000 in the air and let it float away in the wind.
Are they really going on the Wish?!? They hate the Wish, why on Earth are they doing that? I will be on the Wish for a 3 day cruise in Feb. and will be in cuntcierge. Maybe I will see them in the wild. That would be my luck, this is my first cruise ever.

Reactions: 11
So as far as "writing" a book goes I could see them maybe just being a face for some ghost written packaged book. They could never do the publicity surrounding it though. That would require going to signing and being there on time, doing interviews, and all sort of things that would require planning. I don't even want to think about if they'd attempt to draft something. Those two are barely literate. They might think that a kid's book would be easy to write but honestly I think it's harder. You have an audience whose attention is short term and can easily get distracted and can be hard to engaged I don't think Yeah, Buddy or What Mommy Ate for Lunch will really do them any favors.
Heck with their short lived and long forgotten travel website/blog they paid Bart Scott to author the initial blog posts. A book? Even a children’s book for them is far too heavy a lift for them.
“How Buddy was buried in Hot Wheels”. “Oliver, the forgotten baby”. “Is the Nanny my real Mommy?”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are they really going on the Wish?!? They hate the Wish, why on Earth are they doing that? I will be on the Wish for a 3 day cruise in Feb. and will be in cuntcierge. Maybe I will see them in the wild. That would be my luck, this is my first cruise ever.
If you are near them and they're filming make sure you say Buddy don't cha love it super loud Jenn like voice.
---
Heck with their short lived and long forgotten travel website/blog they paid Bart Scott to author the initial blog posts. A book? Even a children’s book for them is far too heavy a lift for them.
“How Buddy was buried in Hot Wheels”. “Oliver, the forgotten baby”. “Is the Nanny my real Mommy?”
"What Do Mommys Do" would be another apt title or "Count the Nannies".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s unfortunate that the grape clip happened on a live stream, meaning that they weren’t then able to edit it out and prevent themselves from looking stupid…

…oh, wait…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.