The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks nice. Good tip.
Both this and the Anaheim location ($10/nt. parking) are less than 3 miles to Downtown Disney.
btw - as of this post, DL/DCA parking is $25

I checked it out cause my daughter and I have races at Disneyland next week. Our hotel is a block from the Pixar Hotel and kiddy corner from DCA. And yes, we are paying more. ($70/nt. & $20/nt. parking)
But for us it is location, location, location…knowing we are within walking distance to the race starting line and a short distance back to the hotel. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Whoo hoo! My Mom and I are doing the Disneyland 5k on the 12th. I'm so excited! We are flying from Minneapolis and staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Kind of a bucket list trip, as Gin would say. 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You'll see the sneaky snackers trying to reignite their 'friendship' with the UK vloggers The Krispysmores and use them on their Paris vacation.

The Krispysmores have been to Japan with them in the past and have since had twins, one of which was named Olivia 🤭🤭

Their parenting and exploitation of their miracle children are a polar opposite of the trackers.

Reactions: 9
My prediction if they go to Paris: It will be marketed by them as a "romantic trip to Paris" and the children will not be going on the trip. They will mostly eat their way through the Disneyland Paris Resort and also go to the Eiffel Tower. Jenn will eat snails and they will wear matching berets and striped shirts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
My prediction if they go to Paris: It will be marketed by them as a "romantic trip to Paris" and the children will not be going on the trip. They will mostly eat their way through the Disneyland Paris Resort and also go to the Eiffel Tower. Jenn will eat snails and they will wear matching berets and striped shirts.
Didn't they talk of a "surprise" at Xmas? Was it mentioned what it was or could this "surprise" be a couples trip to paris an having either the nannies or relatives watch the kids, if you are only doing the parks then I don't think you'd need many days there, I was looking to only go for 3/4 days including the travel time, it would be a long flight for them only for a few days but if they are leaving the kids then they might only be able to get a few days away

Reactions: 8
Are they just going to keep having babies until one of them wins that bleeping Diaper Dash?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I think if they do manage to make it to Paris, they will end up doing an Adventures by Disney trip. I don't think they could possibly handle traveling in a country with a language other than English and will need a handler. I wonder if they know that it will be cold (for them) in Paris in April? It will be a vlog series full of complaints about the weather.
I agree - they would really struggle to navigate CDG. Good news is terminal 2E (Delta, if they use them) has a McDonalds, so Jenn can board with a greasy smelly bag of burgers, as she will be sooo huungry by then.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think you might be right. Isn't this the 20th year of their hook up anniversary I could see them making a huge deal over that.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I like how Dim said in one of the voogs (the one that had the merch and Ginn in her lumberjack finest) that they wouldn’t be going back to the Fort “anytime soon” and now Dim’s taking about doing a camping trip at the Fort in his Rivian. Doesn’t seem like something he’ll be waiting until the fall to do either so yeah okay Dim. Pick a lane.

Reactions: 14
Wait, is this why Tim has Oliver chasing Jackson around the house? To increase his speed. He’s sick of that’s the case.
Little does he know, having an older kid around the house encourages kids to walk faster.

Are they planning to put Jackson at the finish line?

Unless they are doing a last minute cruise sailing this weekend baby boy just might be ready to walk if they delay it any later

They probably don’t put the baby in a position to stand just to delay him

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I hope Oliver does get to participate in the Diaper Dash. I also hope that he wins. Additionally, I hope Tim’s camera fails just at the wrong moment and the whole thing gets missed In the confusion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I do think they were planning to do international travel before & during her pregnancy with J$ but Covid missed that all up. Then they got into their current way of making videos. Now they have 2 kids & see all the other Vloggers going to Japan, they got the bug to "outdo them" by going to Disney Paris before any of them do. (Think Nate did go a few months ago.) Also, they have to hurry up & get all this done before J$ has to go to "real" school & they would have to go during the summer when school is out.

Reactions: 7
Wait, is this why Tim has Oliver chasing Jackson around the house? To increase his speed. He’s sick of that’s the case.
Little does he know, having an older kid around the house encourages kids to walk faster.

Are they planning to put Jackson at the finish line?

Unless they are doing a last minute cruise sailing this weekend baby boy just might be ready to walk if they delay it any later

They probably don’t put the baby in a position to stand just to delay him
I wouldn't be surprised. Ugh, the thought of purposely delaying their kids development just angers me. I did notice she gave us all of Oliver's stats a couple of voogs ago. Must've been mad about all the malnutrition talk on here.

Reactions: 7
Didn't they talk of a "surprise" at Xmas? Was it mentioned what it was or could this "surprise" be a couples trip to paris an having either the nannies or relatives watch the kids, if you are only doing the parks then I don't think you'd need many days there, I was looking to only go for 3/4 days including the travel time, it would be a long flight for them only for a few days but if they are leaving the kids then they might only be able to get a few days away
I think they probably were referring to the podcast as a surprise.
I didn't take them seriously tbh about going to Paris....seemed like they were just blabbing. That doesn't mean they won't go but I don't think they currently have it booked. They may go because they thought about their blabbing after.

No way they would pay $50,000 for airline tickets for their entourage. If they do, the IRS should audit their asses.

• Heart
Good luck!! I’ll be doing the virtual 5k this weekend. I don’t love that they sent the medal and shirt before I run walk it, but I left the box sealed on purpose. I was a slacker the last few months and my time will likely be terrible, but still better than what Dim & the slug would do.
View attachment 2663945
Good luck to you also!

Be glad you got your medal & shirt already.
RunDisney finally got their act together regarding the virtual race bling. Previous years my box arrived 2 months after my virtual race happened!

side note: isn’t Tim registered for one of the WDW Marathon races this week? Most likely the 5K since he runs one every day, dun’t ya know, and it is the shortest distance. 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Whoo hoo! My Mom and I are doing the Disneyland 5k on the 12th. I'm so excited! We are flying from Minneapolis and staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Kind of a bucket list trip, as Gin would say. 😜
Have fun with mom and good luck!

I usually do the 10K at DL, which is my favorite 10K course of all time. This will be my first 5K at DL. Hopefully it is mostly through one of the parks.

I haven’t decided what clothing I am racing in, else I would tell you to look out for me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Good luck to you also!

Be glad you got your medal & shirt already.
RunDisney finally got their act together regarding the virtual race bling. Previous years my box arrived 2 months after my virtual race happened!

side note: isn’t Tim registered for one of the WDW Marathon races this week? Most likely the 5K since he runs one every day, dun’t ya know, and it is the shortest distance. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Tim is apparently "camping" in the Rivian at The Fort for race weekend. Again, it could just be because I'm old, and I haven't done a Disney race in some time, but you have to be up and out by like 4am on race day, regardless of the length of the race. Wouldn't you want the best night's sleep possible? No matter how expensive and luxurious the Rivian is, I cannot see getting a good night's sleep in there. Not good enough to run any distance the next morning.

Reactions: 11
Tim is apparently "camping" in the Rivian at The Fort for race weekend. Again, it could just be because I'm old, and I haven't done a Disney race in some time, but you have to be up and out by like 4am on race day, regardless of the length of the race. Wouldn't you want the best night's sleep possible? No matter how expensive and luxurious the Rivian is, I cannot see getting a good night's sleep in there. Not good enough to run any distance the next morning.
Not only that, I just imagine the Rivian turning into a giant fart hotbox.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.