The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, all you tech savvy people, make a GIF of Tim’s goal to be more consistent in everything and then promptly, and epically, missing his mouth with the grape! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think if they do manage to make it to Paris, they will end up doing an Adventures by Disney trip. I don't think they could possibly handle traveling in a country with a language other than English and will need a handler. I wonder if they know that it will be cold (for them) in Paris in April? It will be a vlog series full of complaints about the weather.

Reactions: 15
They will definitely bring the wrong clothes to Paris in April and complain the whole time.

Where are they going to go to see snow I wonder? They will bring all the wrong clothes and hate that too lol

Reactions: 10
I think if they do manage to make it to Paris, they will end up doing an Adventures by Disney trip. I don't think they could possibly handle traveling in a country with a language other than English and will need a handler. I wonder if they know that it will be cold (for them) in Paris in April? It will be a vlog series full of complaints about the weather.
They will never, ever, ever be able to keep up the pace of a group tour. Packing and unpacking and changing hotels and schedules. Everyone would hate them.

Reactions: 18
We've been going to Disneyland for years and we've spent a fortune on Hotels (we've stayed at almost every Hotel in Anaheim), most charge ridiculous parking/resort fees. Then a few years ago we found the Ayres Hotel Orange that serves a full hot breakfast and the best part is they don't charge any resort or parking fees. This Hotel feels like a resort, the rooms are huge and beautifully decorated. We can usually book a fully refundable (within 24 hrs) room for around $150.00 to $200.00 per night. We drive our own car to Disneyland, but even if you took the ART bus or an Uber to Disneyland this Hotel costs WAY less than staying at an over priced Disney Hotel. @Rebelle, "I'll (actually) link it down below" for you 😆 (or anyone else) to check it out.

I hope you have a great trip this summer!

Looks nice. Good tip.
Both this and the Anaheim location ($10/nt. parking) are less than 3 miles to Downtown Disney.
btw - as of this post, DL/DCA parking is $25

I checked it out cause my daughter and I have races at Disneyland next week. Our hotel is a block from the Pixar Hotel and kiddy corner from DCA. And yes, we are paying more. ($70/nt. & $20/nt. parking)
But for us it is location, location, location…knowing we are within walking distance to the race starting line and a short distance back to the hotel. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope they do participate in the diaper dash and that Oliver loses. He’s a cute baby but the obsession Tim and Jenn have with him winning the diaper dash is insane.

Reactions: 28
Just checked prices for the Disneyland hotel in April. A deluxe family room with access to the lounge is £6k for 4 nights including park tickets, breakfast and afternoon tea. The hotel also has themed VIP suites which you just know they'll want to flex with. Easily £10k for 4 nights. Then flights, no way they'd fly 11 hours economy. So business or first class.... Ooof! No way will they enjoy this very expensive trip! View attachment 2663768View attachment 2663770
Does this pricing include the 2 nannies?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So is the talk of going to Paris to prove to us all that they can manage to book a trip outside of the US Disney bubble? I know it's something we say a lot on here that nether of them can manage to book anywhere else, an I still don't think they can manage, am going take a guess an say that dimothys new bf is behind the booking an planning of the Paris trip, wasn't it krispysmores that done the Japan trip for them?

Also I look forward to them trying the food in Europe, it will be nothing like the US, the way we deal with meat here is totally different, America for instance chlorinates the chicken before it gets put out for sale where as that's banned here, so good luck trackers with totally different food, we all know you have the palettes of a 3 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks nice. Good tip.
Both this and the Anaheim location ($10/nt. parking) are less than 3 miles to Downtown Disney.

I checked it out cause my daughter and I have races at Disneyland next week. Our hotel is a block from the Pixar Hotel and kiddy corner from DCA. And yes, we are paying more. ($70/nt. & $20/nt. parking)
But for us it is location, location, location…knowing we are within walking distance to the race starting line and a short distance back to the hotel. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Good luck!! I’ll be doing the virtual 5k this weekend. I don’t love that they sent the medal and shirt before I run walk it, but I left the box sealed on purpose. I was a slacker the last few months and my time will likely be terrible, but still better than what Dim & the slug would do.
IMG_0705.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if they will be deleting and shadow banning anything they see as criticism even if it is to help them:
FCA0979C-BDFB-4532-A694-8D0038B0B609.jpeg

Also wonder if they will delete and shadow ban any comments that don’t kiss Jenn’s ass:
D5F955EF-ED8B-4D33-981B-E54DBF39C202.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does this pricing include the 2 nannies?
Nope. This is one family room with 2 double beds and sofa bed. Unfortunately you have to phone for suite details. Nanny will fly economy with the kids, stay in the cheapest room possibly at another hotel because all the hotels are fairly close.

Reactions: 4
Tim mentioned going camping at Fort Wilderness in the Rivian before a race. Don't know what will be more cringy, Tim sleeping in the Rivian or him attempting a race lol Jenn also mentions "after WE do the camping, we will have done enough things to do a review".

So is she doing the camping with him or is that just a part of their stupid, we, i, us, he terminology that doesn't ever make sense because I do not know how she will manage putting two kids to bed herself at home, or in the back of a car.

Reactions: 9
They'll hate it. Can't eat on demand there. Mainland Europeans don't queue they just push in, smoking is allowed, there is a pickpocket issue, and the parks are small. They should have waited for the Frozen expansion.
Despite them being prime stupid American targets, this shouldn’t be an issue. Tim’s pants are so tight there’s no way his pockets could be picked. And as for Jen, no one would want to stand close enough to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if they'll be doing either an Adventures by Disney trip or a Disney European cruise, maybe with an added Disneyland Paris trip. I really do not see them trying to plan out the logistics of getting to/from Europe, plus travel around Europe/France AT ALL. CDG would be way too confusing for them, and I bet Jenn would just break down crying trying to get from one end of the airport to the other. My husband and I had a layover at CDG this summer on our way to Budapest and it was a NIGHTMARE, and that was at 5 AM when the airport was nearly empty. And we're well traveled internationally, so we're used to it.

Reactions: 10
It looks like Adventures by Disney are age restricted so it might not be that. I still think they’d have to be fully guided as there’s no way they could travel by themselves.

I also question why they would even go to Paris with such young children. I can’t see them doing it with just one nanny so I assume they’d have to get another. The plane ride alone requires that. There’s no way either of them would want to interrupt their sleep to take care of their children. Also if Oliver is still having sleeping and/or eating issues a trip to another continent is just ridiculous.

I know we are just speculating here but they seemed to hint pretty strongly at it.

Reactions: 13
Looks nice. Good tip.

Ayres is a great chain. Used to use them a lot! We’re probably splurging when we go back to Disneyland and doing DLH for the first time since we moved in 2020. So expensive now though, Costco used to have great deals but at least I can book it for myself through the travel agent portal!

CDG is my most hated airport. It’s a mess. Connecting there and going through different terminals is nightmare inducing, I’ve been stranded there twice due to Air France problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.