The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, they don't even know who Hillary Duff is married to. They thought it was Aaron Carter....never mind that Hillary just announced another pregnancy with her second husband-neither husband was Aaron Carter-and it's been splashed over celeb news.

And Dick's wife has moved on from pregnancy crisis center rube to teaching English-probably screens all the books and self bans them for her students :rolleyes: I honestly, don't see how this is going to be a success. Yes, some stupid stans will like but their babbling and tangents are about as bad as expected.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So bleeping awkward. Nick ass-kissing Tim. Nick talking most of the time. Nick saying he loves being noticed by Tim stans now because they recognize him from the TTT vlogs he was in and Tim says, "there you go."

Nick calling Tim a friend. Not once has Tim made it seem like he considers Nick a friend. Waiting to see how long it takes Tim to call Nick his "friend."

Nick saying listeners/viewers will agree with Tim or Nick on different opinions, and Tim says "ohh a competition." 🤢 Now Nick saying they should have tshirts saying "I'm a Nick" or "I'm a Tim" and Tim clearly hates it. Seems he thinks it will turn into a popularity contest. He makes Nick move on to the next topic. 🤣🤣

Tim brings up the dumb "The world is our palm tree" saying he and Jenn use, and Nick says they might have a few references to Tim's channel in a way where you can feel he really doesn't want to have them. Good luck, man!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So Dim's dad was apparently a cast member at some point? Ugh, no wonder his son is such an embarrassment. Also, joint CA trip this coming summer. That might kill the whole friendship if anything else does. You totally know if they fly together Jenn is going to throw the kids on Dick and Francie if Nanny 5000 isn't available

• Wow
Reactions: 18
What? Who wouldn't want to watch this? Matching outfits, crossed legs showing off their thighs? Tim can't even wear long pants on a closeup podcast view of his lap.🤢🤢 Looked like he had nothing on, again.🤦‍♀️🤢

Tim says he is a perfectionist (mostly with filming/audio he says 🤣🤣 - but he has JENN edit the vlogs? ok...).

View attachment 2662165
Even a Stan is grossed out by Tim’s upper thigh area.

IMG_1814.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Happy New Year Tattle family! 🎉.

Jenn and her 4 chins inspired me to get up and start the new year with 3 miles on the treadmill and a protein breakfast. No moldy lemon here. I’m giving the podcast 2 months before this guy realizes he has to do all of the work. I agree that kids should choose what they want to wear, but given their history, I think she is pushing this stuff on J to make up for not having a girl. If your son loves hot wheels, why would you not look for that theme, or get a bright blue pair and add a sticker.
Good for you! I'd highly recommend reading "Atomic Habits" as well - it definitely helped me figure out how to be consistent with my fitness.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
DAS passes all around! That’s the only reason the THoles would go to CA with the DHeads. I doubt Dick and Co will be staying Concierge at the Hotel California (aka Grand Californian), so things could get interesting. That friendship will be history soon after the trip (hope it’s soon!)

Reactions: 17
Ok, I am still thinking this was filmed when Jenn did her staycation, or around that time. They say this is really before Christmas by some time. Also interesting how Jenn isn't mentioned at all (so far). I just can't see how this is going to work for her.

Watch her do her own Talking Bravo podcast or something. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So Dim's dad was apparently a cast member at some point? Ugh, no wonder his son is such an embarrassment. Also, joint CA trip this coming summer. That might kill the whole friendship if anything else does. You totally know if they fly together Jenn is going to throw the kids on Dick and Francie if Nanny 5000 isn't available
Ugh I’m planning our big California/Aulani trip for this summer.
Although we’re not staying in a ridiculous suite. We opted for a standard view with an extra night instead of paying the cost to upgrade the view.

Reactions: 7
DAS passes all around! That’s the only reason the THoles would go to CA with the DHeads. I doubt Dick and Co will be staying Concierge at the Hotel California (aka Grand Californian), so things could get interesting. That friendship will be history soon after the trip (hope it’s soon!)
I think they said summer so that tracks with the August expiration date I give this. At the very least I doubt the wife will want to be anywhere near Jenn after the trip. I really can see them trying to use her and Nick as babysitters if they don't bring the nanny/the nannies time off. Also, I doubt Dick and Co will be allowed to sit next to them in first class.
---
Ok, I am still thinking this was filmed when Jenn did her staycation, or around that time. They say this is really before Christmas by some time. Also interesting how Jenn isn't mentioned at all (so far). I just can't see how this is going to work for her.

Watch her do her own Talking Bravo podcast or something. 🤢
She's mentioned in their cute meet story (albeit briefly) if this gets any traction she is going to kill it even before the CA trip. Oh, and Dim apparently wants to go Montana.

Reactions: 9
This is painful and awful. Nick knows no general references at all. He didn't recognize Alex Trebek's name and asked if it was an 80s reference. It isn't cute, man, like learn some tit before thinking you should be on a podcast. No way Tim will enjoy this.

Nick must have been totally sheltered from most regular things and it makes NO SENSE for these two to do this together. Nobody will ever convince me that Tim thinks of this guy as a friend. The only reason they are doing this is for more cash, obviously. I know we will start seeing stans beg for Jenn to be on soon.

Reactions: 12
Listened on 2x. So boring. I can’t even think of anything snarky to say. Will never listen again.

I hate to say this, but Tim should have started a podcast with Jenn if he was going to do this again. At least we could analyze their passive-aggressive digs at each other.

Reactions: 15
Ugh, they don't even know who Hillary Duff is married to. They thought it was Aaron Carter....never mind that Hillary just announced another pregnancy with her second husband-neither husband was Aaron Carter-and it's been splashed over celeb news.

And Dick's wife has moved on from pregnancy crisis center rube to teaching English-probably screens all the books and self bans them for her students :rolleyes: I honestly, don't see how this is going to be a success. Yes, some stupid stans will like but their babbling and tangents are about as bad as expected.
Aaron Carter also passed away over a year ago.

Reactions: 16
Also, I get the feeling Nick doesn't work a real job anymore. I think he was just doing the IG stuff and the old HPOE podcast. He has been with Tim in the parks during the morning/afternoon, saying the crowds were low because people were "back at work" (after Thanksgiving). He was also doing the other podcast every week according to his goodbye post. He spends a lot of time in the parks at all the events. I think he is trying to do all this as his "job" and started the podcast to try to make more money and bring attention to his IG (for more sponsorships).

I really think Tim will split this off at some point and do the podcast with Jenn. This storyline is writing itself, because I still can't reconcile Jenn's FOMO fitting into this new podcast plan. The first episode gave total vibes this was all Nick's idea and Tim went along with it for another paycheck.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
One more thing to add from first impressions of this shitcast-

I don't feel sorry for Nick, if Tim and Jenn take this over at some point. I think he knows what he is doing - using Tim for getting recognition (he already admitted that happens), using Tim's channel popularity to lure in podcast listeners, using Tim's channel to bring him more IG followers through tags between this shitcast, his IG handle, and Tim's. He can also use this connection to try to lure in official Disney sponsorships so even if they split, those could continue.

Tim maybe thinks this is his way back into being full-scale hosted by Disney since Nick is a buffer and could get him invited back into the big events again as the podcast isn't directly affiliated with TTT's old videos.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Also, I get the feeling Nick doesn't work a real job anymore. I think he was just doing the IG stuff and the old HPOE podcast. He has been with Tim in the parks during the morning/afternoon, saying the crowds were low because people were "back at work" (after Thanksgiving). He was also doing the other podcast every week according to his goodbye post. He spends a lot of time in the parks at all the events. I think he is trying to do all this as his "job" and started the podcast to try to make more money and bring attention to his IG (for more sponsorships).

I really think Tim will split this off at some point and do the podcast with Jenn. This storyline is writing itself, because I still can't reconcile Jenn's FOMO fitting into this new podcast plan. The first episode gave total vibes this was all Nick's idea and Tim went along with it for another paycheck.
I wonder if he's paying Dim for his presence as well. I wouldn't be surprised if he had to at least contribute to part of the equipment (which Dim will keep). The only reason I think they rushed this out was so they could write off that stuff for 2023.
---
One thing that I found ironic. They claimed they wanted to get to know their viewers better, but we all know as soon as something remotely negative is said the ban button is pushed.

Reactions: 13

I have no idea who she is married to either. Didn't even know she was married.

Did they turn the existing TTT podcast youtube channel into this new one? Would explain why they have so many subscribers already.

Screenshot_20240101-142053_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I have no idea who she is married to either. Didn't even know she was married.

Did they turn the existing TTT podcast youtube channel into this new one? Would explain why they have so many subscribers already.

View attachment 2662372
Cheaper than buying subscribers, I guess.

What's funny is Dick was claiming he was obsessed with Duff and brought her up in the first place. He is just as big as a know it all as Dim this should go over great...
---
That makes sense! That way they are immediately monetized.
Would that make it harder for Dick to just do the podcast by himself when it inevitably flames out?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.