The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, watching them react to dry heat wold be interesting in itself. I really don't know why they thought opening a park there was a good idea unless a lot of it is indoors.
Not having any family members that fit the Mattel Park demographics I didn’t pay attention to its inception.

It is a part of the VIA Resort hotel project. There will also be a spa, fine dining and an amphitheater for concerts on the property.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Coming from a hairstylist here- the hard part, slicked back, shaved sides, greased up hairstyle Tim wears is not political. It’s very old school rockabilly. It was on trend several years ago. As someone mentioned, it went with his stupid mustache. They just had Jackson’s hair cut the same way as Tim’s. It’s high maintenance to keep a little boys hair in place like that. Nothing alt right about it. But definitely out of style in 2023.
I’m a hair colorist and friends with a lot of traditional barbers. The most recent place my husband used to go to is very hipster. They are straying people away from that hard shaved part. When the sides are shaved that close, not faded as much, with the hard stark razor cut defined part, it definitely reads tiki torch mob. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Actually, I think (as someone else said also) that O seems more advanced for his age except for the lack of crawling (I don't think that is an issue though, some kids don't crawl much). O was playing just fine with the toys, and he certainly could have opened more gifts if they were patient, didn't let J grab them, didn't let J rip them (or ask him to), and just let O hold one and help him start pulling on the paper. They didn't seem interested to do that and just let J do it.

O is waving, smiling, making eye contact, and watching his brother like a hawk, following him with his eyes. He also looked at an object on the floor and tried to draw attention to it once - like what is that or look at that. He has also been around a nanny a lot these past several months who likely gives him a lot of one-on-one time, so that may be good for him if he doesn't get that time from his parents.
Good to hear!
I don’t watch their crap content anymore.
Relying on TL commentary.
Well, at least Oliver is benefiting from them having a nanny since THEY aren’t interested in parenting him full time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Had to go on quickly to see what this haircut looked like since it seems to be hot debate 😅

Honestly am just going say, my bros used to look like that when he was young, like exactly like that, he has a double crown an cows lick an no matter what my mum done it just NEVER sat right unless it was kept a bit long so it would weigh itself down, short hair was a nightmare to sit right so she kept it the same length as J has right now, I don't know if J has the same problems but apart from his fringe/bangs needing a bit cut (they seem a bit long an almost over his eyes) then I honestly do not know what the problem is 🤷 maybe it's cause that's what my bros was like but it was literally the only haircut he could have where it would sit right an not look a mess on him

Reactions: 8
I really don’t think Jackson is the favorite. I think he is more demanding and they are too lazy to correct. Parenting is hard work, and we all see how Jenn handles work…
Yeah I think Oliver is going to be a chill kid who rolls his eyes at his older brat brother.

Reactions: 13
I’m a hair colorist and friends with a lot of traditional barbers. The most recent place my husband used to go to is very hipster. They are straying people away from that hard shaved part. When the sides are shaved that close, not faded as much, with the hard stark razor cut defined part, it definitely reads tiki torch mob. 🤷🏼‍♀️
You are my go-to for any hair-related things for your expertise! You and @tpstyle.

While I get all that, I guess I just never "got" the part about always terming it alt-right aka "he's a mini Nazi" aka "future douche" (I hope not! there's still time! maybe Oliver will change him! :ROFLMAO: ) when we're talking about a friggin 3- (now 4) year old with just, in reality, looking like he had / has a little boy's haircut you would see anywhere and w/out any sort of hidden agenda - real or imagined. I dunno. 🤷‍♀️

But, thanks to everyone for the good convo about it!

Reactions: 15
I’m still stuck on the bacon microwave. How many times a week is this guy eating bacon. I’m traveling right now and the only non-sugar breakfast I can find at the hotel is this egg and bacon sandwich. After day 2, I’m so sick of the bacon, I started taking it off.

Reactions: 12
I’m still stuck on the bacon microwave. How many times a week is this guy eating bacon. I’m traveling right now and the only non-sugar breakfast I can find at the hotel is this egg and bacon sandwich. After day 2, I’m so sick of the bacon, I started taking it off.
I can't bring myself to like American bacon 😅 I feel like I could knock someone tf out with it because it's so hard, I guess am just used to ours being softer but I could not eat the amount of bacon all those guys do

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey, the hair digression was a much more interesting conversation than talking about what Jenn was picking out of her teeth. Anyways, any styling or what not that I don't like involving those kids is on his parents at the moment and will be. I really wish my hair nomenclature was a bit better than it is but it is what it is. Ugh, I really was hoping school would help J$ a bit but I guess it can only do so much. Anyone else see that the Windmill of Doom is still just sitting there on the floor collecting dust at Ft. Pampers.

Also, fwiw this Christmas was a little toned down versus the year he got like three cars to cause havoc in Ft. Pampers not sure how much those tracks are but probably less than those cars. Also, found those boots they got online $35.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, and someone explain the concept of an outdoor microwave. So his bro has a regular microwave they use outside for bacon- and they just leave it outside all the time? Bring it inside to the garage or something? It seems like storing a microwave outside in the humid air is, like, gross? Bacon grease and remnants sitting out in the muggy Florida weather? Doesn’t that thing get moldy (and rusty??). Someone explain this to me!!! So many questions. 🤣🤣

Why not just grill the bacon on a grill made to be outside? Cover the bacon during grilling? I don't get it. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey, the hair digression was a much more interesting conversation than talking about what Jenn was picking out of her teeth.
I have a theory that Jenn’s tongue is actually a parasite that ate and replaced her own tongue. That’s why it reaches so far out when she eats and roots around in her mouth for scraps of food.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You are my go-to for any hair-related things for your expertise! You and @tpstyle.

While I get all that, I guess I just never "got" the part about always terming it alt-right aka "he's a mini Nazi" aka "future douche" (I hope not! there's still time! maybe Oliver will change him! :ROFLMAO: ) when we're talking about a friggin 3- (now 4) year old with just, in reality, looking like he had / has a little boy's haircut you would see anywhere and w/out any sort of hidden agenda - real or imagined. I dunno. 🤷‍♀️

But, thanks to everyone for the good convo about it!
OG Buddy doesn’t have that. There’s a difference between his and Dim’s. The latter is shaved completely off on the one side, it’s not technically parted bc there’s barely any hair on one side.

edit to add visuals:
Old Hollywood
IMG_2586.jpeg
IMG_2588.jpeg

Greaser rockabilly (leans more mohawk, what a pompadour is) which is absolutely the stupid ass haircut Dim had years ago. Look it up.
IMG_2584.jpeg

VS the new age part giving Richard Spencer.
IMG_2587.jpeg

IMG_2589.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah, and someone explain the concept of an outdoor microwave. So his bro has a regular microwave they use outside for bacon- and they just leave it outside all the time? Bring it inside to the garage or something? It seems like storing a microwave outside in the humid air is, like, gross? Bacon grease and remnants sitting out in the muggy Florida weather? Doesn’t that thing get moldy (and rusty??). Someone explain this to me!!! So many questions. 🤣🤣

Why not just grill the bacon on a grill made to be outside? Cover the bacon during grilling? I don't get it. 🤪
What’s to get?
We all know that T & J live in an alternate universe
• where they share one brain cell and one credit card
• where rules don’t apply to them and they have no common sense.
• the world is their palm tree and they can do whatever the fk they want
• grifting and flexing is the game in their selfish, entitled, narcissistic wasteful world
• a world where no one else matters, including their two miracle sons.

Sounds like they are rubbing off on Adam when it comes to outdoor used appliances.

Along that vane…
Does Tim seriously believe that putting a shield on the kitchen window is going to prevent the windows from cracking and/or exploding?

And why isn’t the placement of his bbq not a Lake Nona Fire Code violation?
---
@Snippysnips
Not all Americans cook their bacon into oblivion (rock hard).
Pork, just like beef, cook time is at the discretion of the person cooking it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Potato's "mom" going on full social lockdown has made this forum turn into haircuts and bacon chat. 😂

It was so entertaining just 2 days ago -- if her friend realizes she could get all the attention over Jenn, maybe she will open it back up and let us all know her opinion on haircuts and cooking bacon in an outside microwave. 😉😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Listen y’all, turkey bacon is where it’s at and I will die on that hill.

But I’m not going to get a turkey bacon sticker for my water bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Continuing with bacon chat, Tim complained that his grill pan cooked unevenly so he ended up with bacon with various levels of doneness. I guess his engineering brain couldn’t figure out that he could move the slices of bacon around to have a more consistent level of cooking. I seriously wonder how these two dumbasses actually function.

I also found it funny that the only leftover they had was the corn dish. Yes, Jen, that’s because it was burnt. And I can’t even imagine making my mother in law’s dish and burning it and serving it to her. I’d be so embarrassed. Especially with such an easy recipe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
My partner loves bacon. He eats more often than I think he should. He gets upset sometimes when I don’t want to eat bacon. I like it just fine but not to the extent where I feel like it needs to be consumed multiple times a week.

I didn’t get around to following AmanDUH on X simply because she posts way too much for my liking but I did follow her on Tik Tok and she did not block me nor has she gone private. Tik Tok will also tell you exactly who has been visiting your profile.

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised Dim didn’t get a Blackstone style griddle for their outdoor kitchen. Those you actually need to care for, scraping, wiping and oiling or they will get rusty. Too much work for him I suppose.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.