The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh GAWD... I'm going to get skewered today :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:because yeah, I watched it and no, I didn't see anything major stand out from J. He just acted like a typical kid and nothing seemed exceptionally bratty. Tim's gift choices were cute and yeah, they totally need to tell him to stop flinging tit but kids are kids sometimes.

And yeah, Oliver is a cutie. He's got the sweetest little smile.

I AM, on the other hand, AMAZED that Jenn seemed completely unaware of the majority of the gifts her sons were opening. THAT is ridiculous to me.
I am legit agreeing with everything you have said today. Thank you for being a voice of reason.

Reactions: 15
---
@Snippysnips
Not all Americans cook their bacon into oblivion (rock hard).
Pork, just like beef, cook time is at the discretion of the person cooking it.
[/QUOTE]

I've only ever had bacon at the Disney resorts so unfortunately that's all I've got to go on with American bacon which probably isn't the best 😅

It also saddens me you all don't have brown sauce, nothing like a bacon roll with brown sauce 😋 I have been tempted to bring a bottle of it whenever I go over lol

Reactions: 7
---
@Snippysnips
Not all Americans cook their bacon into oblivion (rock hard).
Pork, just like beef, cook time is at the discretion of the person cooking it.
I've only ever had bacon at the Disney resorts so unfortunately that's all I've got to go on with American bacon which probably isn't the best 😅

It also saddens me you all don't have brown sauce, nothing like a bacon roll with brown sauce 😋 I have been tempted to bring a bottle of it whenever I go over lol
[/QUOTE]
lol. Oh, my.
Please don’t judge America by the food served at WDW. Most of the dishes there I refuse to eat.

Pray tell, what is brown sauce?
I enjoy a different condiment/sauce.

And a bacon roll? pic?

I really don’t think Jackson is the favorite. I think he is more demanding and they are too lazy to correct. Parenting is hard work, and we all see how Jenn handles work…
If she has to do it, she’ll do it from a private room at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I did watch this latest video and wished I hadn’t….

1. 7.00 is a normal time for people to get up, as a parent, esp of a child in school how is that early?

2. “I’m going to put da baby to bed and then clear the kitchen” in the montage of them making up the tracks, no sign of Jen doing any cleaning. She prob went back to bed.

3. How can you not know what your kids got for Christmas, I take it Tim bought and wrapped all of the presents.

4. They all sound super snotty.

5. Stop calling them both buddy.

6. She is so self absorbed she can’t even let Santa take any credit for the gifts!

7. Christmas with children is so magical and feels like you only get those moments for a short amount of time. I truly cannot understand how they don’t make the most of it.

I really feel sorry for those 2 boys.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What is their current nanny situation? When I last watched, I believe they still had Lindsey I think the name was? I’m also not sure how old Jackson is, is he actually in school or is he being tutored? Wait am I nuts or was that the original idea behind the nanny was? They’d be part nanny part private tutor? I honestly can’t remember. At this point, there is no way I’ll ever catch up (either on here or on their videos).

Reactions: 4
There's not much to catch up on. Jenn is still useless as a wife, mother and editor while she eats her way to diabetes. Tim looks half dead as he tries to parent 3 children and keep the channel and their income afloat. As far as Jenn has admitted recently they have a nanny for Oliver named Rosie which allows Jenn to be with Tim all day creating mukbang content and have solo stays at the Waldorf Astoria to pamper herself.

Reactions: 11
What I don't understand.. Even if tim researched, decided, bought and finally wrapped all the Christmas gifts for his sons - didn't they talk about it?? Did Jenn never asked him about it? Did tim never told her what he had in mind... Nothing?? I cannot imagine being married to someone who has no interest in so little but kinda important things in the kids life.

I mean it's not that Jenn is a super busy working mom, rarely at home and she just had no time for all those things. I don't get it.

Reactions: 17
Are you talking about a bacon butty? Love them. IMO the best hangover food around. Think of it as a BLT sandwich minus the LT and no mayo.

But adding brown sauce, that I've never done before. Good thing NYE is coming up. Will try it Monday morning. We do have brown sauce here, we call it HP sauce.

Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 1.49.17 PM.png

Any well-stocked American grocery store will have it, especially in the international foods aisle. If not, you can always get it at Cost Plus World Market. I grew up in Canada, we used it on lots of things that Americans would throw ketchup on.

What I don't understand.. Even if tim researched, decided, bought and finally wrapped all the Christmas gifts for his sons - didn't they talk about it?? Did Jenn never asked him about it? Did tim never told her what he had in mind... Nothing?? I cannot imagine being married to someone who has no interest in so little but kinda important things in the kids life.

I mean it's not that Jenn is a super busy working mom, rarely at home and she just had no time for all those things. I don't get it.
I really think they don't talk to each other too much if the camera isn't on.

Reactions: 16
I’ll say, I love bacon. I judge restaurants on their breakfast bacon. But I don’t eat it daily, maybe once every 3 weeks or so. I’ve never heard of a microwave for it. I bake mine in those cheap silver trays from the dollar tree…rotating pieces so they don’t cook uneven. And when I’m all done I let the pan sit until the grease gets at least a bit solid and then fold the whole pan into itself so there is no mess at all to clean up. I wonder if she could even boil an egg correctly.

What is their current nanny situation? When I last watched, I believe they still had Lindsey I think the name was? I’m also not sure how old Jackson is, is he actually in school or is he being tutored? Wait am I nuts or was that the original idea behind the nanny was? They’d be part nanny part private tutor? I honestly can’t remember. At this point, there is no way I’ll ever catch up (either on here or on their videos).
They've been through like 4-5 different nannies since the OG Nanny Lyn.

• Haha
I’ll say, I love bacon. I judge restaurants on their breakfast bacon. But I don’t eat it daily, maybe once every 3 weeks or so. I’ve never heard of a microwave for it. I bake mine in those cheap silver trays from the dollar tree…rotating pieces so they don’t cook uneven. And when I’m all done I let the pan sit until the grease gets at least a bit solid and then fold the whole pan into itself so there is no mess at all to clean up. I wonder if she could even boil an egg correctly.
I think it was in one of their Easter “vids” where they both didn’t know how to hard boil eggs and had to look it up on Google (after rambling on and on about what they thought they’re supposed to do).
---
Are you talking about a bacon butty? Love them. IMO the best hangover food around. Think of it as a BLT sandwich minus the LT and no mayo.
“Ooooh, a bacon booty butty? 😍🤤🍑” -Dim, probably

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

He has to know she doesn’t care, right? And that’s why he doesn’t bother to tell her anything about the kids? One of the theories around here is that he wanted kids and she didn’t and she likely told him that he would have to deal with everything and that she wanted nothing to do with parenting. I think that’s why she doesn’t know what toys they got for Christmas, didn’t know that Jackson took showers and didn’t know what foods Oliver had tried.

My partner works 10/11 hour days and we have a young toddler. He knows exactly how we spent our day. He knows what we ate, what we played, what words our son said, how long he napped for, everything.

Jenn has no interest in her sons, but I still don’t understand why Tim puts up with it. The only thing I can think of is that he still thinks Jenn is the hot chick out of his league and he obviously loves her and does not hold her responsible for anything. I would say he could divorce her and would likely get custody because he has a lot of video evidence of her disinterest, but he doesn’t even know what videos are uploaded on the channel named for him.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Listen y’all, turkey bacon is where it’s at and I will die on that hill.

But I’m not going to get a turkey bacon sticker for my water bottle.
Totally agree- but I might add a bacon sticker 😂mainly cause I drew cutest one ever.

• Heart

But adding brown sauce, that I've never done before. Good thing NYE is coming up. Will try it Monday morning. We do have brown sauce here, we call it HP sauce.

View attachment 2655259
Any well-stocked American grocery store will have it, especially in the international foods aisle. If not, you can always get it at Cost Plus World Market. I grew up in Canada, we used it on lots of things that Americans would throw ketchup on.
Thank you, an yeah that's the brown sauce lol we just never call it hp, I think the name might have come from when you'd go to a shop an get a bacon roll/butty they'd use a cheaper brand but hp is the best one to get, an yeah I was meaning butty but though roll would be easier to understand 😅 it's basically a breakfast roll with bacon an sauce in it

Now a square sausage an a bacon butty with hp sauce is definitely the best hangover/breakfast food but you'd need to come to Scotland for a square sausage 😉

• Heart
YouTube sent customized BearBrick speakers to some of their content creators, I caught an IG live with Emily D. Baker earlier opening her's. Pretty sure the slackers aren't getting one, and even sadder for Dim is the on/off button seems to be by the bears booty butt.
Also, I had never even heard of these things before lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
J$ is entitled, but do yall think he acts like that at school?
I get the feeling he has to behave there. Who knows.

His speech is still bad & he is still breathing through his mouth and has drool all the time. Now it appears O$ has allergies.
There is no way that house is not full of dust & dirt! I will never understand why they ignore their children’s health.
Maybe that house has hidden mold 😩

Reactions: 6
He has to know she doesn’t care, right? And that’s why he doesn’t bother to tell her anything about the kids? One of the theories around here is that he wanted kids and she didn’t and she likely told him that he would have to deal with everything and that she wanted nothing to do with parenting. I think that’s why she doesn’t know what toys they got for Christmas, didn’t know that Jackson took showers and didn’t know what foods Oliver had tried.

My partner works 10/11 hour days and we have a young toddler. He knows exactly how we spent our day. He knows what we ate, what we played, what words our son said, how long he napped for, everything.

Jenn has no interest in her sons, but I still don’t understand why Tim puts up with it. The only thing I can think of is that he still thinks Jenn is the hot chick out of his league and he obviously loves her and does not hold her responsible for anything. I would say he could divorce her and would likely get custody because he has a lot of video evidence of her disinterest, but he doesn’t even know what videos are uploaded on the channel named for him.
Yap maybe the deal was once "OK let's have children but you take care of the main responsibilities". And maybe Tim once thought that was a good deal. But after 4 years wouldn't you think he woke up and realized what once sounded good in theory is a bad idea in reality. I cannot imagine to life like this.

Reactions: 15
Quick background to set the scene: my husband and I had to say goodbye to our sweet baby girl (our almost 18.5 year old Maltese that we’ve had for all of that time except for her first 12 weeks of life) the day after T-giving. My job shuts down December 22nd to January 2nd and my husband’s does not. I’ve been sitting here all alone missing our sweet girl every day while he works which is probably not good for my mental health considering during this time I actually watched my first Tracker vid in I can’t even tell you how long. It was the solo 40th bday extravaganza staycation. LORT HAVE MERCY. I can’t do that to myself again. And then as soon as she checked out of there, they were going to check in to another hotel???? I’m guessing though that this has been business as usual during the time I haven’t been watching any Disney vloggers.
I'm so sorry for your loss. We had to put our 7 year old Vizsla down in September and we miss her so so much. Christmas was hard without her, like missing a human. 💔
I want to thank all of you who have taken one for the team and watched the Christmas voog. I haven't been able to do it yet. I will force myself to watch the 12 grapes BS. Any bets on what they'll wish for?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.