The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why make a deal out if it being solo stay when they don't take their kids with them to places anyway,pisses me off when they go to disney without them knowing full well Jackson is at age to enjoy it now

Reactions: 17
I have a feeling this mysterious girl friend who gave her the birthday present sweater/robe thing is that Happily Amanda chick from Twitter. She recently moved to Orlando with her boyfriend/fiance. She goes back and forth with Jenn a lot, they seem to know each other more than random stan.

For those keeping track:

Jenn, on November 12th: We don't drink. View attachment 2625925

Jenn, on December 5th. Ooh I got a little bottle of champagne
View attachment 2625927

Oh what a tangled web we weave...
Celebrating the life of a taker, never a giver.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Y’all have to watch at the 40 min mark- she is having a breakdown cause she has spent the last year thinking she was going to die cause of her mom’s death.
I just got through that part, it's been a slow painful watch and I'm still not done.

So, this is a real thing. I know, because I dealt with it myself. My mother was 37 when she died. I'll be 51 in a week and a half. ;) When you hit the age that your mother passed, you don't have a giant "Phew, I made it" celebration. You aren't home free, destined to a full 100 year lifetime because you made it past that age and that's how Jenn is seeing it. You still think every single day--wow, I'm a year older than my mother....wow, I've experienced hitting 40, my mother didn't, hey, I'm 50, I wonder what my mother would have been like at 50. She's acting like she's accomplished this huge thing. It's something that's always with you...forever.

This is going to be controversial, especially for the lurkers, but I think she's full of tit. I've talked about this here before. This is a known thing among the motherless daughter community...the way it's supposed to work, and how it worked for me, is that you are over the top involved in your children's lives. You don't want to be away from them for a moment because you know what it's like to not have a mother present in your life. You know what it's like not to have someone at your soccer game or swim lesson or class party so you are over the top, ridiculously involved.

It's not---oh I'm not going to live past 39 so I'm going to hire a nanny and sleep in and watch every reality tv show there is 24/7 and then take an oh-so-deserved 3 day trip to the Waldorf. And she's never going to wear sunscreen and get burned beyond recognition on her 500th cruise? That's not someone hyper aware of her pending demise. Her actions as a mother is the exact opposite of the actions of someone aware of mother loss. And sadly, with some of her more recent life choices, she dealing with future health issues...soon.

This is a huge trigger for me, when she plays the motherless crap and the infertility bullshit for stan praise, because that's why she does it. It absolutely infuriates me more than it should.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Everything about this is horrendous, but, when you think she left for so long, knowing that her baby is having a hard time eating and sleeping, it takes it to another level. She is pigging out, while Oliver is being spoon fed formula… with a tiny baby spoon. bleeping momster.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I have to witch mainly because I’m jealous. This twit Jen gets a solo at the Waldorf for her birthday. Meanwhile my son is 11 and I’ve never had a day off. Never! And clearly I’m bitter. But damn she does nothing to deserve a solo staycation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This is an EXCELLENT point and you know she'd have a meltdown and wouldn't let him! Prove us wrong, Jennifer.

This just proves what many of us have said all along and I even said a few days' back. If Tim, God forbid for the sake of the kids, bit the dust tomorrow, she'd be driving her ass all over town (instantly no more anxiety!) and dropping the kids off on anyone who will take them. You'd see her then having "me" time down at Sephora shopping at DS without a care in the world until the $$$ dried up and she'd end up finding another pushover like Tim to take care of her.

This "solo" stay shows exactly that. She CAN function. She chooses to act like she can't to manipulate Tim and control the narrative.
So f-ing ridiculous. Tim couldn’t go to Cali to work for a couple of days because she can’t stay home with the kids and nannies but she can leave his ass with ALL the responsibility without a care in the world. It is completely insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
These comments...

Don't read them if you don't want to make your blood boil.

Boy, has she overtaken the channel. Sorry, Tim. They don't care about you anymore. She's got an army of weirdos kissing her ass now.

I'm sorry, not sorry, but my idea of a grand 40th wouldn't be by myself and without my loving husband or two miracle children I never thought I could have a mere 5 years' prior. Or, so she's said. :cautious:

-----------------------

Yes, the fear she only talks about on camera.

1702410627987.png

Brave. What's a "king happy life"?

1702410573732.png

Yes, let's laugh at Tim funding this solo trip for her. Without him, she'd have nothing.

1702410589067.png

SOOOO vulnerable.
1702410665622.png

Yep. Pampered. Cuz she's never pampered.

1702410773269.png

So bleeping hard working...
1702410789634.png

HUH? Are we watching the same channel?

1702410891895.png

SO. DO. MILLIONS. OF. OTHER. WOMEN.
SHE. IS. NOT. SPECIAL.
1702410920659.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
And the fake, over the top acting like she was surprised when she saw the champagne and the room. “Oh my gosh! What is this? What? What is this? Is this the right room?”
Trying to act like this was maybe an upgrade because she thinks she paid for a smaller room 🙄

The champagne she got is $125 for a bottle or $75 for a half bottle. The Waldorf isn’t giving free champagne like that as an upgrade to that sloppy looking ungrateful witch.
View attachment 2625663View attachment 2625665
They *might* actually be upgrades if They booked through DysfunctionalLyfe

Reactions: 6
Oh guaranteed she lost even more stans with this one. Keep it up, Jenn. Only the diehard stans will eat this up (Tiffany Stan and friends). And, imagine the preschool mom group seeing this one. 😂😂

I can imagine what my mom friends would think if some witch we knew from school or sports went on a multi-day staycarion at the WA when they have a freaking baby who isn't sleeping or eating well, and a 4 year old at home, but already has a nanny and a husband that does everything.

I would guess the list of stans they lost in the last week is longer than they want to admit - they broadened their horizons for groups to piss off in one week.

Reactions: 19
Jenn has no idea what is to want children so bad but unable to have them. Then to bleeping leave them for 3 GD DAYS! I just can't with her anymore. They way she's talking to the camera like it's her bestie.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Everything about this is horrendous, but, when you think she left for so long, knowing that her baby is having a hard time eating and sleeping, it takes it to another level. She is pigging out, while Oliver is being spoon fed formula… with a tiny baby spoon. bleeping momster.
This! And this is why it's taking me so long to get thru the vid. I hate to come across as dramatic, but I have to pause every time she's says she soooooo happy to be there, knowing that the whole reason she wants to be there is because her child is having issues eating and sleeping and she just wants to run away from it. And duck Tim for letting her do it.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Jenn talking about her mom having cancer, she had SKIN CANCER. If you are so worried about dying wear some bleeping sunscreen. Work a day in dermatology and you will some tit that will make you never want to step foot in the sun again.

Reactions: 19
She can’t even use the bathroom without taking her iPad in there? She’s addicted to tv. And no wonder Buddy is following in her footsteps.

IMG_1778.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I love when she says, SHE paid for a smaller room.

It doesn't translate well on CC with the way she talks, but she is "pretty sure she got an upgrade" because she paid for a smaller room.

First, I love how she suddenly is acting like "single" Jenn paying for a room herself.
Second, we know this is either an act (and she's faking like it was a surprise upgrade) or Tim went and made WA upgrade it for her in secret.

In that case - dang, Tim. You just aren't learning your lessons, are you?

1702411662970.png

1702411682904.png

Also, makeup can only do so much.

At some point with lighting, or angles, or when she's got nothing on, we'd HAVE to see SOME semblance of sleep deprivation on her face.
And we NEVER do.

So how the hell, for all that she witches, does she NOT look the least bit sleep-deprived like she claims to be? No bags, no dark circles, no puffiness, nothing! With either of the kids. Yet TIM looks to be the one sleep-deprived - always.

Lies. Lies. Lies.

1702412015009.png

• Sick
Reactions: 29
My favorite part.

After she tells the viewer how she needs this time alone because of how tired she is... oh, and Tim too...

Jenn: "...maybe for your 41st...oh, that was this year..." [laughs]

Tim looks out the window in disgust and quietly mutters, "...maybe for my 42nd"

Then, he has the look on his face of someone who is quietly dying inside... and his "wife" laughs at her good fortune. 🥴

Jenn, once again, only caring about herself.
So much so, she doesn't even know how old her husband is, or that his birthday already passed this year.

Doesn't he look absolutely THRILLED here?

View attachment 2625867
View attachment 2625873
View attachment 2625874
View attachment 2625877
That’s just… wow… he’s kind of a dick but damn, he is legit looking dead

Reactions: 14
I can’t imagine going on a solo staycation to rest and relax and then spending the whole time TALKING.

Unless she is secretly getting up at 6am and doing housework and editing all day, and then editing every video to make herself look lazier than anyone on earth, I cannot understand why she’s so “deserving” of this trip. She wants to be seen as both a working mom and a stay at home mom and get all the praise for both, while doing absolutely NONE of the hard work of either of those jobs. And I know technically Tim does act like more of an adult and parent between the two of them, but did Jenn really need macarons on top of a solo trip? He encourages her entitled behavior just as much as she demands it.

She also thanked the viewers at the end but I didn’t hear her thank Tim for anything he did for this trip - I’m not sure if he actually planned it, but she could’ve thanked him for the cookies or for holding down the fort at home, or for anything? Yet another video with their gluttony on full display, it’s so repetitive and frustrating.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.