The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, not finished yet. What about people who have full time jobs and a baby that doesn’t sleep? My grandson is just 2. He’s having bad nights atm and once he’s awake he’s awake for up to 4 hrs on a really bad night. But my son & daughter in law still have to get up and go to work in the city (of London) 5 bleeping days a week. What is she thinking? I’m keeping everything crossed that this is finally the nail in the coffin of The Tim (lying sack of crap) Tracker channel. They don’t deserve the tiniest bit of sympathy😡😡😡
Oh you mean me😂. It’s so hard. I just clicked this video and I think moms deserve these breaks so I’m trying not to be super salty about this but I’m definitely admittedly jealous because this will not and has not happened for me. I will sleep when my kids finally decide to sleep.. maybe when they’re in middle school lol. And my husband leaves for work at 2am so it’s been years of “just me” overnights. Sorry for the tangent. They don’t realize how lucky they are

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A stay at the Waldorf for the big 4-0 ey there JennBo. No $35k cruise this time around? Time's must be getting a little bit tough in Trackerville.

Reactions: 18
I have a feeling this mysterious girl friend who gave her the birthday present sweater/robe thing is that Happily Amanda chick from Twitter. She recently moved to Orlando with her boyfriend/fiance. She goes back and forth with Jenn a lot, they seem to know each other more than random stan.

For those keeping track:

Jenn, on November 12th: We don't drink.
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 2.03.20 PM.png

Jenn, on December 5th. Ooh I got a little bottle of champagne
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 2.06.18 PM.png

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Tim seems so over her already when he’s picking her up. She lists off everything she did over the past 3 days. Then says, oh and I missed you guys. His only response “fancy”. I know she doesn’t do much at home, so her absence probably wasn’t too noticeable. But she’s clueless how chaotic his life is. I hope he had fun with the nanny during that time.
Yeah I hope he went home and shagged rhe nanny 🤣🤣or Dick. Or both

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
If you take a shot for every time she said she is so happy - you will die of alcohol poisoning. I tapped out. She is a garbage human.

Reactions: 26
I think Tim always wanted kids and she kicked the can down the road, for as long as she could, and finally it was time to pay the price.

She should have been honest with him even if it meant the marriage dissolving.

Reactions: 25
Her jubilance being without her kids is nauseating.

She’s planning on having a full body scrub at the spa? Oh no, that poor person.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Well, I’ve heard it all now. Jenn can’t EVER play the aNxIeTy card again. If she suffers from anxiety I’ll eat my hat. And it’s blatantly obvious she just can’t bear to be around her kids. So O doesn’t sleep. Boo bleeping hoo. My middle son didn’t sleep through until he was 6, and he was a sleep walker and bed wetter. His big brother is 3 1/2 yrs older and his little brother is 21 months younger so I had 3 aged 5 and under. Guess what? I didn’t need a 3 night luxury stay away from my much loved family. It’s official now, she’s a fat, greedy, lazy, selfish witch and it’s out there for everyone to see. You’ll get yours Jenn, you’ll get yours 😡😡😡
Most likely Oliver would sleep well if his selfish ‘mother’ had eaten properly with foods that he could tolerate!
---

I can’t argue with that. It’s definitely needed!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Tim always wanted kids and she kicked the can down the road, for as long as she could, and finally it was time to pay the price.

She should have been honest with him even if it meant the marriage dissolving.
YES!
They each would have been happier.
AND two innocent children, who deserve a better loving and caring childhood, would have been spared the lives they are currently living.

Reactions: 15
Mom of the year gets a solo trip!!!! So basically nothing in her day to day changed because someone else was caring for her kids and she gets to gorge herself endlessly. Sooooo deserved Jen, you work sooooo hard sitting on your arse clicking on your computer.
And digging food scraps out of your teeth!

Reactions: 7
Y’all have to watch at the 40 min mark- she is having a breakdown cause she has spent the last year thinking she was going to die cause of her mom’s death.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She says she doesn’t want to leave- she would like to just live there- this after her emotional dump that she was glad she made to 40 for her family. She also said she needed more time for herself in the same witch fest.

She has said she is sad to be leaving like 5 times 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Well yea, it’s probably the first time she’s been touched in months 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.